FREE. AudioBook : The New York Times Pocket MBA: Leadership and Vision. Download
The New York Times Pocket MBA: Leadership and Vision (Unabridged)
Author of this audiobook is Ramon J. Aldag, Ph.D. and Buck Joseph, Ed.D.. Publisher is Listen and Live Audio. This audio book is Narrated by Jeff Woodman. This was released on 23-JUN-2000. Duration of this Audio Book is 2 hours 53 minutes .. This is unabridged. ISBN is 9781885408488.
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : Learn the 25 keys to improving your management and leadership skills, including effective communication, efficient implementation, and strong team building. This program is part of The New York Times Pocket MBA Series. Read more Keywords : New York Times Pocket MBA, motivation Asin : B002V0RHP8
1) The Natural Step Story: Seeding a Quiet Revolution (Unabridged)
10 hours 33 minutes .
2) Think and Grow Rich - Mega Audio Pack (Unabridged)
Napolean Hill, Jamie McIntyre
44 hours 52 minutes .
3) Your Brain at Work: Strategies for Overcoming Distraction, Regaining Focus, and Working Smarter All Day Long (Unabridged)
9 hours 42 minutes .
4) Power Listening (Unabridged)
Change Masters Leadership Communications Success Series
6 minutes .
5) The Prince: The Strategy of Machiavelli (Unabridged)
3 hours 47 minutes .
6) Career Smart: 5 Steps to a Powerful Personal Brand (Unabridged)
2 hours 32 minutes .
7) Lucky or Smart?: Secrets to an Entrepreneurial Life (Unabridged)
1 hour 49 minutes .
8) The Big Moo: Stop Trying to Be Perfect and Start Being Remarkable (Unabridged)
Seth Godin and The Group of 33
3 hours 42 minutes .
9) Leadership Is Dead: How Influence Is Reviving It (Unabridged)
6 hours 14 minutes .
10) The Corner Office: Indispensable and Unexpected Lessons from CEOs on How to Lead and Succeed (Unabridged)
7 hour 21 minutes
11) Leadership (bkhype000018)
Rudolph W. Giuliani
5 hours 54 minutes .
12) The Dale Carnegie Leadership Mastery Course: How to Challenge Yourself and Others to Greatness
5 hours 34 minutes .
13) Its Your Ship: Management Techniques from the Best Damn Ship in the Navy
D. Michael Abrashoff
2 hours 55 minutes .
14) The Five Dysfunctions of a Team: A Leadership Fable (Unabridged)
3 hours 45 minutes .
15) The Female Vision: Womens Real Power at Work (Unabridged)
Sally Hegeson, Julie Johnson
3 hours 22 minutes .
17) Competing in a Flat World: Building Enterprises for a Borderless World (Unabridged)
Victor K. Fung, William K. Fung, and Jerry (Yoram) Wind
7 hours 57 minutes .
18) Shackletons Way (Unabridged)
Margot Morrell and Stephanie Capparell
6 hours 11 minutes .
19) Better Budgeting for Your Business: Optimize Your Companys Financial Performance (Unabridged)
Brian B. Brown
1 hour 57 minutes .
20) The Strategist: Be the Leader Your Business Needs (Unabridged)
6 hours 29 minutes .
21) Terms of Engagement: New Ways of Leading and Changing Organizations (Unabridged)
Richard H. Axelrod
5 hour 0 minutes
22) Mindful Leadership: The 9 Ways to Self-Awareness, Transforming Yourself, and Inspiring Others (Unabridged)
5 hours 23 minutes .
23) Emotionally Intelligent Leadership: A Guide for College Students (Unabridged)
Marcy L. Shankman, Scott J. Allen
3 hours 4 minutes .
24) How to Be a Winner
59 minutes .
25) Boundaries for Leaders: Results, Relationships, and Being Ridiculously in Charge (Unabridged)
7 hours and 36 minutes .
26) The Samsung Way: Transformational Management Strategies from the World Leader in Innovation and Design (Unabridged)
Jaeyong Song, Kyungmook Lee
8 hour 44 minutes
27) The Discomfort Zone: How Leaders Turn Difficult Conversations Into Breakthroughs (Unabridged)
4 hour 12 minutes
29) Are You Making Money for Your Hive?: Lessons in Getting Results Through Learning (Unabridged)
Karie Holton, Elwood Holton
25 minutes .
30) The Engaged Leader: A Strategy for Digital Leadership (Unabridged)
2 hours and 43 min.
Link : HTML :