FREE. AudioBook : The Other F Word: How Smart Leaders, Teams, and Entrepreneurs Put Failure to Work. Download
The Other F Word: How Smart Leaders, Teams, and Entrepreneurs Put Failure to Work (Unabridged)
Author of this audiobook is John Danner, Mark Coopersmith. Publisher is Brilliance Audio. This audio book is Narrated by John Danner. This was released on 19-MAR-15. Duration of this Audio Book is 8 hour 21 minutes . This is unabridged.
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : Leverage the power of failure in your organization Nobody wants to fail, but failure is a fact of life. Most of us treat it as a regrettable, even shameful, event best overlooked. In truth, failure can be a game-changing strategic resource that can help you and your organization achieve the greater success you crave. The Other "F" Word shows how successful leaders and teams are putting failure to work every day - to re-engage employees, spark innovation, and accelerate growth. Authors Danner and Coopersmith - with their rare blend of senior-level executive experience, global advising, teaching acumen and cross-discipline perspective - share these valuable new practices, and show how they can improve results across your organization. Based on exclusive interviews with prominent leaders and insightful examples from their own in-depth work, the book features a practical seven-stage framework to liberate failure as a force to advance your leadership agenda. After all, everyone creates and confronts failure on a daily basis. Why not use it to your advantage? The Other "F" Word shows you how to: Start an open, productive conversation about failure across your organization Reduce the fear of failure that stifles initiative, creativity, and engagement Anticipate, prepare for, and respond to failure, so you can leverage it when it happens Harness failure as a catalyst to drive innovation, improve performance, and strengthen culture Failure's like gravity - pervasive and powerful. Whether you're a leader or team member of a startup, a growing business, or an established enterprise, failure is today's lesson for tomorrow. Let The Other "F" Word show you how to apply this lesson and take your company where it needs to go. Read more Asin : B00UVT05AA
1) The Adversity Advantage: Turning Everyday Struggles into Everyday Greatness (Unabridged)
Paul G. Stoltz, Ph.D. and Erik Weihenmayer
9 hours 30 minutes .
2) Winners and Losers: Creators and Casualties of the Age of the Internet (Unabridged)
15 hour 31 minutes
3) Moral Mazes: The World of Corporate Managers (Unabridged)
12 hours 20 minutes .
4) How to Run a Successful Meeting In 1/2 the Time
Milo O. Frank
5) Empowerment Takes More than a Minute
Ken Blanchard, John P. Carlos, and Alan Randolph
1 hour 28 minutes
6) The Portable M.B.A. in Entrepreneurship
6 hours 17 minutes .
7) Book Yourself Solid: The Fastest , Easiest, and Most Reliable System for Getting More Clients (Unabridged)
7 hours 36 minutes .
8) Love Em or Lose Em: Getting Good People to Stay
Beverly Kaye and Sharon Jordan-Evans
4 hours 25 minutes .
9) Thriving on Chaos: Handbook for a Management Revolution
1 hour 28 minutes .
10) The Medicine Man of Business: Unblocking the Profit Pathways (Unabridged)
3 hours 30 minutes .
11) The Leaders Way: The Art of Making the Right Decisions in Our Careers, Our Companies, and the World at Large (Unabridged)
His Holiness The Dalai Lama, Laurens van den Muyzenberg
5 hours 53 minutes .
12) Working Together: Why Great Partnerships Succeed (Unabridged)
Michael D. Eisner, Aaron R. Cohen
7 hours 55 minutes .
13) Delivering Happiness: A Path to Profits, Passion, and Purpose (Unabridged)
8 hours 17 minutes .
14) Millionaire MBA Business Mentoring Programme, Week 6 (Unabridged)
Richard Parkes Cordock
3 hour 2 minutes
15) The 4 Disciplines of Execution: Achieving Your Wildly Important Goals
3 hours 38 minutes .
16) Great Business Teams: Cracking the Code for Standout Performance (Unabridged)
Howard M. Guttman
9 hours 15 minutes .
17) Managers, Can You Hear Me Now?: Hard-Hitting Lessons on How to Get Real Results
5 hours and 19 minutes .
18) Why Do Smart People Make Stupid Mistakes? (Unabridged)
4 hour 56 minutes
19) Rich Dad Advisors: Run Your Own Corporation: How to Legally Operate and Properly Maintain Your Company into the Future (Unabridged)
8 hours and 40 minutes .
20) Master the Matrix: 7 Essentials for Getting Things Done in Complex Organizations (Unabridged)
Susan Z. Finerty, Harry Kraemer
5 hours and 22 minutes .
21) Super Agent: How I Took on the NFL and Won, and My Plan to Reform the NCAA (Unabridged)
Dr. Jerry Argovitz, J. David Miller
14 hours and 12 minutes .
22) Startup Boards: Getting the Most Out of Your Board of Directors (Unabridged)
Brad Feld, Mahendra Ramsinghani
7 hours and 2 minutes .
23) Pivot Points: Five Decisions Every Successful Leader Must Make (Unabridged)
Julia Tang Peters
8 hours and 26 minutes .
25) Les 7 habitudes des gens efficaces
Stephen R. Covey
1 hour 27 minutes
26) Grundlagen erfolgreicher Mitarbeiterfhrung
3 hour 42 minutes
27) brand eins audio: Koennen
4 hour 34 minutes
28) Wrong Turn. Warum Fhrungskrfte in komplexen Situationen versagen
7 hour 11 minutes
29) Lean Management Explained (Unabridged)
58 minutes .
30) The Truth About Mentoring Minorities: Race Matters
David A. Thomas
Link : HTML :