FREE. AudioBook : The Wisdom of Alexander the Great: Enduring Leadership Lessons From the Man Who Created an Empire. Download
The Wisdom of Alexander the Great: Enduring Leadership Lessons From the Man Who Created an Empire (Unabridged)
Author of this audiobook is Lance Kurke. Publisher is Audible, Inc.. This audio book is Narrated by Red Carroll. This was released on 23-DEC-2009. Duration of this Audio Book is 3 hours 37 minutes .. This is unabridged.
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : Exceptional leaders are the ones who are able to analyze problems, optimize resources, inspire loyalty, and execute strategy. There is no more stunning example in history than Alexander the Great, whose leadership skills were so immense that they still resonate some 2,000 years later. The Wisdom of Alexander the Great reveals four leadership processes distilled from the life and extraordinary accomplishments of Alexander, King of Macedonia. The Wisdom of Alexander the Great relates 34 riveting episodes from Alexander's expansion through India and the Persian Empire, including Asia Minor, Egypt, Mesopotamia, the Middle East, and more. Each example, tied to a modern-day counterpart, imparts valuable lessons from the timeless legend of one of the greatest leaders in history. Read more Asin : B0031O4RZQ
1) The Ten Faces of Innovation (Unabridged)
Tom Kelley with Jonathan Littman
9 hours 3 minutes .
2) Leading Others Through the Barriers and Resistance to Change: The 30-Minute New Breed of Leader Change Success Series
Dr. Sheila Murray Bethel
28 minutes .
3) Mastering Influence: The Art and Skill of Using Power Wisely: The 30-Minute New Breed of Leader Success Series
Dr. Sheila Murray Bethel
33 minutes .
4) Leading for Success in the 21st Century: Leveraging the Latest Communications Technology
37 minutes .
6) Preparing for a Pandemic: Harvard Business Review Special Report
46 minutes .
7) Selling Your Team and Your Ideas (Unabridged)
Change Masters Leadership Communications Success Series
12 minutes .
8) Persistence: An Iron Will (Unabridged)
Richard Gorham and Orison Swett Marden
1 hour 33 minutes .
9) The New York Times Pocket MBA: Forecasting Budgets (Unabridged)
Norman Moore, Ph.D.
2 hours 39 minutes .
10) Right Now! Leadership
36 minutes .
11) The Innovators Dilemma: When New Technologies Cause Great Firms to Fail
Clayton M. Christensen
2 hour 21 minutes
12) Liderzago Real: La Coleccion 101 [Real Leadership: The 101 Collection]
John C. Maxwell
5 hours 19 minutes .
13) Leaders at All Levels (Unabridged)
5 hours 46 minutes .
14) The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership, 10th Anniversary Edition: Follow Them and People Will Follow You
3 hours 34 minutes .
15) Innovate!: How Great Companies Get Started in Terrible Times (Unabridged)
Thomas A. Meyer
6 hours 56 minutes .
16) Life Entrepreneurs: Ordinary People Creating Extraordinary Lives (Unabridged)
Christopher Gergen, Gregg Vanourek
6 hours 36 minutes .
17) Executive Coaching with Backbone and Heart: A Systems Approach to Engaging Leaders with Their Challenges, 2nd Edition (Unabridged)
Mary Beth A. O' Neill
9 hours 12 minutes .
18) No Fear of Failure: Real Stories of How Leaders Deal with Risk and Change (Unabridged)
5 hours 41 minutes .
19) Why CEOs Fail: The 11 Behaviors That Can Derail Your Climb to the Top - And How to Manage Them (Unabridged)
David L. Dotlich, Peter C. Cairo
3 hours 43 minutes .
20) Its Your Business: 183 Essential Tips that Will Transform Your Small Business (Unabridged)
JJ Ramberg, Lisa Everson, Frank Silverstein
5 hours 11 minutes .
21) Fearless Leadership: How to Overcome Behavioral Blindspots and Transform Your Organization
10 hours 37 minutes .
22) Decisive: How to Make Better Choices in Life and Work (Unabridged)
Chip Heath, Dan Heath
9 hour 9 minutes
23) Changing on the Job: Developing Leaders for a Complex World (Unabridged)
Jennifer Garvey Berger
8 hours and 41 minutes .
25) Thinking in New Boxes: A New Paradigm for Business Creativity (Unabridged)
Luc de Brabandere, Alan Iny
11 hour 0 minutes
26) The One-Day Contract (Unabridged)
6 hours and 12 minutes .
27) The Chocolate Conversation: Lead Bittersweet Change, Transform Your Business (Unabridged)
5 hours and 33 minutes .
28) The Confidence Code: The Science and Art of Self-Assurance - What Women Should Know (Unabridged)
Katty Kay, Claire Shipman
6 hours and 45 minutes .
29) The Value of Corporate Strategic Management (Unabridged)
41 minutes .
30) How Jack Ma Did It: An Analysis of Ali Babas Success: Best Business Books (Unabridged)
36 minutes .
Link : HTML :