FREE. AudioBook : Warriors: Extraordinary Tales from the Battlefield. Download
Author of this audiobook is Max Hastings. Publisher is Audible Studios. This audio book is Narrated by Nigel Carrington. This was released on 02-JUN-14. Duration of this Audio Book is 15 hours and 53 minutes .. This is unabridged.
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : With an introduction read by Max Hastings. An exhilarating and uplifting account of the lives of 16 `warriors¿ from the last three centuries, hand-picked for their bravery or extraordinary military experience by the eminent military historian, author and ex-editor of the Daily Telegraph, Sir Max Hastings. Over the course of 40 years of writing about war, Max Hastings has grown fascinated by outstanding deeds of derring-do on the battlefield (land, sea, or air) - and by their practitioners. He takes as his examples 16 people from different nationalities in modern history - including Napoleon¿s `blessed fool¿ Baron Marcellin de Marbot (the model for Conan Doyle¿s Brigadier Gerard); Sir Harry Smith, whose Spanish wife, Juana, became his military companion on many a campaign in the early 19th century; Lieutenant John Chard, an unassuming engineer who became the hero of Rorke¿s Drift in the Zulu wars; and Squadron Leader Guy Gibson, the `dam buster¿ whose heroism in the skies of World War II earned him the nation's admiration, but few friends. Every army, in order to prevail on the battlefield, needs a certain number of people capable of courage beyond the norm. In this book Max Hastings investigates what this norm might be ¿ and how it has changed over the centuries. While celebrating feats of outstanding valour, he also throws a beady eye over the awarding of medals for gallantry - and why it is that so often the most successful warriors rarely make the grade as leaders of men. Max Hastings studied at Charterhouse and Oxford and became a foreign correspondent, reporting from more than 60 countries and 11 wars for BBC TV and the London Evening Standard. He has won many awards for his journalism. Among his best-selling books, Bomber Command won the Somerset Maugham Prize, and both Overlord and Battle for the Falklands won the Yorkshire Post Book of the Year Prize. After 10 years as editor a... Read more Asin : B00KO59EW6
1) Gettysburg (Unabridged)
23 hours 9 minutes .
2) No Simple Victory: World War II in Europe, 1939-1945 (Unabridged)
20 hours 35 minutes .
3) Union 1812: The Americans Who Fought the Second War of Independence (Unabridged)
A. J. Langguth
13 hours 9 minutes .
4) Munich, 1938: Appeasement and World War II (Unabridged)
19 hours 9 minutes .
5) No Ordinary Joes: The Extraordinary True Story of Four Submariners in War and Love and Life (Unabridged)
12 hours 47 minutes .
6) The Warrior Elite: The Forging of SEAL Class 228 (Unabridged)
12 hours 57 minutes .
7) The Finishing School: Earning the Navy SEAL Trident (Unabridged)
11 hours 22 minutes .
8) A Terrible Glory: Custer and the Little Bighorn (Unabridged)
15 hours 50 minutes .
9) Washingtons Crossing (Unabridged)
David Hackett Fischer
18 hours 13 minutes .
10) Red Orchestra: The Story of the Berlin Underground and the Circle of Friends Who Resisted Hitler (Unabridged)
13 hours 37 minutes .
11) Boots on the Ground by Dusk: My Tribute to Pat Tillman (Unabridged)
Mary Tillman, Narda Zacchino
11 hour 14 minutes
12) Just Americans: How Japanese Americans Won a War at Home and Abroad (Unabridged)
10 hours 23 minutes .
13) The Forgotten 500 (Unabridged)
Gregory A. Freeman
10 hours 40 minutes .
14) Alexander the Great: The Hunt for a New Past (Unabridged)
9 hours 28 minutes .
15) Fiasco: The American Military Adventure in Iraq
Thomas E. Ricks
10 hours 18 minutes .
16) Shadows in the Jungle: The Alamo Scouts Behind Japanese Lines in World War II (Unabridged)
11 hours 47 minutes .
17) Imperial Grunts: The American Military on the Ground (Unabridged)
Robert D. Kaplan
18 hours 38 minutes .
18) Crusade: The Untold Story of the Persian Gulf War (Unabridged)
24 hours 31 minutes .
19) Inside Delta Force: The Story of Americas Elite Counterterrorist Unit (Unabridged)
Command Sergeant Major Eric L. Haney
13 hours 1 minutes .
20) First into Nagasaki (Unabridged)
11 hours 39 minutes .
21) Hitlers Holy Relics (Unabridged)
10 hours 47 minutes .
22) House of War: The Pentagon and the Disastrous Rise of American Power (Unabridged)
26 hours 32 minutes .
23) A Fiery Peace in a Cold War: Bernard Schriever and the Ultimate Weapon (Unabridged)
19 hours 13 minutes .
24) The Amazing SAS (Unabridged)
11 hours 39 minutes .
25) Jeff Shaaras Civil War Battlefields: Discovering Americas Hallowed Ground (Unabridged)
9 hours 18 minutes .
26) The Proud Tower: A Portrait of the World Before the War, 1890-1914 (Unabridged)
Barbara W. Tuchman
21 hours 47 minutes .
27) The History of the Peloponnesian War (Unabridged)
22 hours 6 minutes .
28) Closing with the Enemy: How GIs Fought the War in Europe, 1944-1945 (Unabridged)
Michael D. Doubler
16 hours 46 minutes .
29) Hell to Pay: Operation Downfall and the Invasion of Japan, 1945-1947 (Unabridged)
D. M. Giangreco
16 hours 3 minutes .
30) The Great Raid on Cabanatuan: Rescuing the Doomed Ghosts of Bataan and Corregidor (Unabridged)
William B. Breuer
8 hours 40 minutes .
31) D-dagen (Unabridged)
27 hour 5 minutes
32) Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory (Unabridged)
11 hours 18 minutes .
33) The D-Day Tapes: An Oral History
10 hours 55 minutes .
34) Japan vs. U.S.A.: The World War II in the Pacific Series (Unabridged)
1 hour 18 minutes .
35) Instructions for American Servicemen in France 1942 (Unabridged)
Special Service Division, Services of Supply, U.S. Army
1 hour 28 minutes
36) The Best of the Thom Hartmann Program: Volume I: We the People
1 hour 39 minutes .
37) The Wilderness and Spotsylvania: A Guided Tour from Jeff Shaaras Civil War Battlefields
48 minutes .
38) Amazing Women in War - Volume 1: Inspirational Stories (Unabridged)
Charles Margerison, Frances Corcoran (general editor), Emma Braithwaite (editorial coordination)
37 minutes .
40) Sterling Biographies: Geronimo: Wolf on the Warpath (Unabridged)
4 hours 19 minutes .
41) When Heaven and Earth Changed Places
Le Ly Hayslip with Jay Wurts
3 hour 3 minutes
42) Angles of Attack: An A-6 Intruder Pilots War
2 hours 27 minutes .
43) Life of Napoleon (Unabridged)
Major Arthur Griffiths
6 hours 40 minutes .
44) Americas Fallen Forts: Red Cloud, Crockett and Custer (Unabridged)
3 hours 27 minutes .
45) God Rest Ye Merry, Soldiers: A True Civil War Christmas Story (Unabridged)
3 hours 26 minutes .
46) Hallowed Ground
James M. McPherson
1 hour 59 minutes
47) The Persian War from The Histories
3 hours 55 miin.
48) Lee: A Life of Virtue (Unabridged)
6 hours 24 minutes .
49) Warpath (Unabridged)
6 hours 52 minutes .
50) Napoleon Bonaparte: Englands Prisoner (Unabridged)
6 hours 51 minutes .
51) Utmost Savagery: The Three Days of Tarawa (Unabridged)
Colonel Joseph H. Alexander
8 hours 41 minutes .
52) Blood: Stories of Life and Death from the Civil War (Unabridged Selections) (Unabridged)
Edited by Peter Kadzis and Clint Willis
5 hours 17 minutes .
53) The Civil War: 50-48 B.C. (Unabridged)
4 hours 38 minutes .
54) The Conquest of Constantinople (Unabridged)
Geoffroy de Villehardouin
4 hours 13 minutes .
55) Stories from Xenophon (Unabridged)
4 hours 13 minutes .
56) Mosbys Men (Unabridged)
John H. Alexander
4 hours 35 minutes .
57) The Sword and the Shield: The Mitrokhin Archive and the Secret History of the KGB
Christopher Andrew and Vasili Mitrokhin
6 hour 31 minutes
58) Inside the Nazi War Machine: How Three Generals Unleashed Hitlers Blitzkrieg Upon the World (Unabridged)
7 hours 33 minutes .
59) One Bullet Away: The Making of Marine Officer
6 hours 9 minutes .
60) I Am a Soldier, Too: The Jessica Lynch Story
3 hours 27 minutes .
Stephen E. Ambrose
6 hours 16 minutes .
62) The Vietnam War: A Concise International History (Unabridged)
Mark Atwood Lawrence
6 hours 23 minutes .
63) Brought to Justice: Osama Bin Ladens War on America and the Mission that Stopped Him (Unabridged)
1 hour 29 minutes
64) Combat Swimmer: Memoirs of a Navy Seal (Unabridged) (bkblak000387)
Captain Robert A. Gormly, USN (Ret.)
10 hours 30 minutes .
65) Hitlers Scientists: Science, War, and the Devils Pact
6 hours 32 minutes .
66) American Heroes: In Special Operations (Unabridged)
Oliver North, Chuck Holton (editor)
6 hours 35 minutes .
67) Big Boy Rules: Americas Mercenaries Fighting in Iraq (Unabridged)
8 hours 42 minutes .
68) Speaking of Freedom: The Collected Speeches
George H.W. Bush
6 hours 10 minutes .
69) Raid on the Sun: Inside Israels Secret Campaign that Denied Saddam the Bomb
Rodger W. Claire
5 hours 42 minutes .
6 hours 21 minutes .
71) Insurgent Mexico (Unabridged)
7 hours 38 minutes .
72) Jawbreaker: The Attack on bin Laden and al-Qaeda: A Personal Account by the CIAs Key Field Commander
Gary Berntsen and Ralph Pezzullo
5 hours 50 minutes .
73) The Boys of Pointe du Hoc: Ronald Reagan, D-Day, and the U.S. Army 2nd Ranger Battalion (Unabridged)
6 hours 21 minutes .
74) The Gift of Valor: A War Story (Unabridged)
Michael M. Phillips
7 hours 30 minutes .
75) No True Glory: A Frontline Account of the Battle for Fallujah
5 hours 42 minutes .
76) Raising the Hunley: The Remarkable History and Recovery of the Lost Confederate Submarine
Brian Hicks and Schuyler Kropf
6 hour 47 minutes
77) Hog Pilots, Blue Water Grunts
Robert D. Kaplan
8 hours 47 minutes .
78) Gallipoli: Our Last Man Standing: The Extraordinary Life of Alec Campbell (Unabridged)
8 hour 19 minutes
79) Adolf Hitler: The Leaders Series (Dramatized)
80) Elizabeth I, 1533-1603: The Famous Women Series (Dramatised)
Avis Murton Carter
1 hour 5 minutes
81) From Ypres to Gallipoli: Forgotten Voices of the Great War
2 hour 28 minutes
82) Last Post: The Final Word from Our First World War Soldiers
3 hour 29 minutes
83) Masters of the Air: Americas Bomber Boys Who Fought the Air War Against Nazi Germany (Unabridged)
Donald L. Miller
25 hours 20 minutes .
84) Beyond Valor: World War IIs Ranger and Airborne Veterans Reveal the Heart of Combat (Unabridged)
Patrick K. O'Donnell
13 hour 50 minutes
85) The Story of the 9th Kings in France (Unabridged)
Herbert Glynne Roberts
3 hours 30 minutes .
86) Hannibal and Me: What Historys Greatest Military Strategist Can Teach Us About Success and Failure (Unabridged)
12 hours 4 minutes .
87) Whattaya Mean I Cant Kill Em?: A Navy SEAL in Vietnam
1 hour 56 minutes .
88) Reminiscences of Ulysses S. Grant: First-Hand Accounts of the General, The President, and the Man from Those Who Knew Him (Unabridged)
Adam Badeau, William T. Sherman, James Harrison Wilson, Horace Porter, Ely S. Parker, O. O. Howard,
4 hours 46 minutes .
89) The Blood of Heroes: The 13-Day Struggle for the Alamo - and the Sacrifice That Forged a Nation (Unabridged)
12 hours 12 minutes .
90) Little America: The War within the War for Afghanistan (Unabridged)
12 hours 58 minutes .
91) The Dogs of War: The Courage, Love, and Loyalty of Military Working Dogs (Unabridged)
6 hours 18 minutes .
92) The Long Walk: A Story of War and the Life That Follows (Unabridged)
6 hour 43 minutes
93) The Korean War and The Vietnam War: The United States at War Series
Joseph Stromberg, Wendy McElroy
5 hours 27 minutes .
94) True Faith and Allegiance: An American Paratrooper and the 1972 Battle for An Loc (Unabridged)
7 hours 7 minutes .
95) Antietam: Military Accounts of the Bloodiest Battle in American History (Unabridged)
James Longstreet, Charles Carleton Coffin, George F. Noyes, Edward Porter Alexander, Jacob Dolson Co
4 hours 59 minutes .
96) Thirty Five Letters from Vietnam (Unabridged)
1 hour 14 minutes
97) Wild Rose: Rose O Neale Greenhow, Civil War Spy (Unabridged)
13 hours 27 minutes .
98) Task Force Black: The Explosive True Story of the SAS and the Secret War in Iraq (Unabridged)
10 hour 11 minutes
99) World War II: The United States at War (Unabridged)
5 hour 3 minutes
100) Last of the Few: The Battle of Britain in the Words of the Pilots Who Won It (Unabridged)
9 hours and 25 minutes .
101) World War Two: A Short History (Unabridged)
6 hour 7 minutes
102) Danger Close: Tactical Air Controllers in Afghanistan and Iraq (Unabridged)
11 hours and 17 minutes .
103) The Knights of Bushido: A History of Japanese War Crimes During World War II (Unabridged)
Lord Russell of Liverpool
10 hours and 44 minutes .
104) The Bloody Battle for Suribachi: The Amazing Story of Iwo Jima that Inspired Flags of Our Fathers (Unabridged)
4 hours and 18 minutes .
105) Terror of the Autumn Skies: The True Story of Frank Luke, Americas Rogue Ace of World War I (Unabridged)
9 hours and 26 minutes .
106) Four Weeks in May: The Loss of HMS Coventry (Unabridged)
David Hart Dyke
7 hour 18 minutes
107) Shade it Black: Death and After in Iraq (Unabridged)
Jessica Goodell, John Hearn
5 hours and 3 minutes .
108) American Guerrilla: The Forgotten Heroics of Russell W. Volckmann (Unabridged)
6 hour 51 minutes
109) No Better Place to Die: Ste-Mere Eglise, June 1944 - The Battle for la Fiere Bridge (Unabridged)
7 hour 51 minutes
111) Trident K9 Warriors: My Tale From the Training Ground to the Battlefield with Elite Navy SEAL Canines (Unabridged)
Michael Ritland, Gary Brozek
7 hour 34 minutes
112) Almost a Great Escape (Unabridged)
6 hours and 51 minutes .
113) Rattler One-Seven: A Vietnam Helicopter Pilots War Story: North Texas Military Biography and Memoir Series (Unabridged)
7 hours and 5 minutes .
114) La Campagna di Russia 1941-1942 [War in Russia 1941-1942]: La marcia di sangue e ghiaccio [The March of Blood and Ice] (Unabridged)
1 hour and 35 minutes .
115) With Musket and Tomohawk Vol I: The Saratoga Campaign and the Wilderness War of 1777 (Unabridged)
12 hours and 18 minutes .
116) Underdogs: The Making of the Modern Marine Corps (Unabridged)
Aaron B. O'Connell
11 hours and 25 minutes .
117) Tragedy at Dieppe: Operation Jubilee, August 19, 1942 (Unabridged)
13 hour 5 minutes
118) Holding Juno: Canadas Heroic Defence of the D-Day Beaches: June 7-12, 1944 (Unabridged)
15 hour 23 minutes
119) Nomonhan, 1939: The Red Armys Victory that Shaped World War II (Unabridged)
Stuart D. Goldman
10 hour 26 minutes
120) Saving Italy (Unabridged)
23 hour 14 minutes
121) The Guerrilla Factory: The Making of Special Forces Officers, the Green Berets (Unabridged)
9 hours and 40 minutes .
122) Making War at Fort Hood: Life and Uncertainty in a Military Community (Unabridged)
Kenneth T. MacLeish
10 hour 40 minutes
123) Kill Anything That Moves: The Real American War in Vietnam (Unabridged)
8 hours and 54 minutes .
124) Hunting Che: How a U.S. Special Forces Team Helped Capture the Worlds Most Famous Revolutionary (Unabridged)
Mitch Weiss, Kevin Maurer
7 hours and 40 minutes .
125) The Secret Lives of Codebreakers: The Men and Women Who Cracked the Enigma Code at Bletchley Park (Unabridged)
10 hours and 7 minutes .
126) Stupid Wars: A Citizens Guide to Botched Putsches, Failed Coups, Inane Invasions, and Ridiculous Revolutions (Unabridged)
Michael Prince, Ed Strosser
11 hour 10 minutes
127) Must History Repeat the Great Conflicts of This Century?
The Great Courses
5 hour 50 minutes
128) Soldat: Reflections of a German Solider, 1936-1949 (Unabridged)
Siegfried Knappe, Ted Brusaw
12 hours and 3 minutes .
129) Utopia and Terror in the 20th Century
The Great Courses
12 hour 33 minutes
130) In Dangers Path: The Corps, Book 8 (Unabridged)
W. E. B. Griffin
25 hours and 53 minutes .
131) Bluejackets in the Blubber Room: A Biography of the William Badger, 1828-1865 (Unabridged)
6 hours and 38 minutes .
132) The War Conspiracy: JFK, 9/11, and the Deep Politics of War (Unabridged)
Peter Dale Scott
16 hour 22 minutes
133) The Cuban Missile Crisis in American Memory: Myths Versus Reality: Stanford Nuclear Age Series (Unabridged)
7 hours and 40 minutes .
134) Breach of Trust: How Americans Failed Their Soldiers and Their Country (Unabridged)
7 hours and 6 minutes .
135) The Norman Conquest: The Battle of Hastings and the Fall of Anglo-Saxon England (Unabridged)
18 hours and 9 minutes .
136) Churchills Bomb: How the United States Overtook Britain in the First Nuclear Arms Race (Unabridged)
14 hours and 20 minutes .
137) Jews and the Military: A History (Unabridged)
Derek J. Penslar
10 hour 31 minutes
138) The Shining Sea: David Porter and the Epic Voyage of the U.S.S. Essex during the War of 1812 (Unabridged)
George C. Daughan
11 hours and 24 minutes .
139) High Adventure: A Narrative of Air Fighting in France (Unabridged)
James Norman Hall
4 hours and 32 minutes .
140) American Heroes on the Homefront: The Hearts of Heroes (Unabridged)
5 hour 2 minutes
141) A Better War: The Unexamined Victories and Final Tragedy of Americas Last Years in Vietnam (Unabridged)
14 hours and 3 minutes .
142) Hell in An Loc: The 1972 Easter Invasion and the Battle That Saved South Viet Nam (Unabridged)
Lam Quang Thi
9 hours and 32 minutes .
143) The Mission, the Men, and Me: Lessons from a Former Delta Force Commander (Unabridged)
9 hours and 56 minutes .
144) Stories From the Secret War: CIA Special Ops in Laos (Unabridged)
Terrence M. Burke
3 hours and 52 minutes .
145) The Persian Wars (Unabridged)
29 hours and 27 minutes .
146) Just and Unjust Wars: A Moral Argument With Historical Illustrations (Unabridged)
14 hours and 7 minutes .
147) Dam Busters: The True Story of the Inventors and Airmen Who Led the Devastating Raid to Smash the German Dams in 1943 (Unabridged)
14 hours and 8 minutes .
148) Plenty of Time When We Get Home: Love and Recovery in the Aftermath of War (Unabridged)
6 hour 24 minutes
149) The Deaths of Others: The Fate of Civilians in Americas Wars (Unabridged)
18 hours and 20 minutes .
150) Tomorrows Air Force: Tracing the Past, Shaping the Future (Unabridged)
Jeffrey J. Smith
9 hours and 38 minutes .
151) The Burning Shore: How Hitlers U-Boats Brought World War II to America (Unabridged)
7 hours and 18 minutes .
152) If You Survive: From Normandy to the Battle of the Bulge to the End of World War II - One American Officers Riveting True Story (Unabridged)
8 hours and 29 minutes .
153) The New Concise History of the Crusades: Critical Issues in World and International History (Unabridged)
Thomas F. Madden
10 hours and 47 minutes .
154) NPR American Chronicles: World War I
3 hours and 25 minutes .
155) The Eyes of Orion: Five Tank Lieutenants in the Persian Gulf War (Unabridged)
Alex Vernon, Neal Creighton, Jr., Greg Downey, Rob Holmes, David Trybula
16 hours and 32 minutes .
156) Farragut at Mobile Bay (Unabridged)
Henry Cabot Lodge, Theodore Roosevelt
22 minutes .
157) The Mantle of Command: FDR at War, 1941-1942 (Unabridged)
158) The Rivers and the Rails (Unabridged)
159) Under Every Leaf: How Britain Played the Great Game from Afghanistan to Africa (Unabridged)
11 hour 12 minutes
160) The Trigger: Hunting the Assassin Who Brought the World to War (Unabridged)
9 hours and 37 minutes .
161) Pacific Payback: The Carrier Aviators Who Avenged Pearl Harbor at the Battle of Midway (Unabridged)
Stephen L. Moore
12 hours and 32 minutes .
162) Sgt. Reckless: Americas War Horse (Unabridged)
7 hour 34 minutes
163) Guadalcanal Marine (Unabridged)
Kerry L. Lane
10 hours and 37 minutes .
164) Pattons Pawns: The 94th US Infantry Division at the Siegfried Line (Unabridged)
Tony Le Tissier
11 hours and 36 minutes .
165) Ships of Oak, Guns of Iron: The War of 1812 and the Forging of the American Navy (Unabridged)
20 hours and 21 minutes .
166) Todo lo que debe saber sobre la Primera Guerra Mundial (Unabridged)
11 hours and 9 minutes .
167) Lords of the Sky: Fighter Pilots and Air Combat, from the Red Baron to the F-16 (Unabridged)
17 hours and 32 minutes .
168) Barksdales Charge: The True High Tide of the Confederacy at Gettysburg, July 2, 1863 (Unabridged)
Phillip Thomas Tucker
11 hours and 32 minutes .
169) A Cool and Lonely Courage: The Untold Story of Sister Spies in Occupied France (Unabridged)
9 hours and 4 minutes .
170) Battle of Dogger Bank: The First Dreadnought Engagement, January 1915 (Unabridged)
Tobias Philbin, Tobias R. Philbin
6 hours and 50 minutes .
171) Steel in the Cotton: Book I of Separately Together, a Trilogy of the American Civil War Era, Volume 1 (Unabridged)
Charles Heaton Allen
11 hours and 37 minutes .
172) The War of the Three Gods: Romans, Persians, and the Rise of Islam (Unabridged)
11 hour 17 minutes
173) Reconsidering the American Way of War: US Military Practice from the Revolution to Afghanistan (Unabridged)
Antulio Joseph Echevarria
8 hours and 19 minutes .
174) Showdown at Antietam: A Battlefield Tour of the Bloodiest Day in American History (Unabridged)
5 hours and 5 minutes .
175) Pay Any Price: Greed, Power, and Endless War (Unabridged)
10 hours and 58 minutes .
176) Abandoned in Hell: The Fight for Vietnams Fire Base Kate (Unabridged)
William Albracht, Marvin Wolf
9 hour 45 minutes
177) Beyond the Call: The True Story of One World War II Pilots Covert Mission to Rescue POWs on the Eastern Front (Unabridged)
Lee Trimble, Jeremy Dronfield
11 hours and 7 minutes .
178) Hells Angels: The True Story of the 303rd Bomb Group in World War II (Unabridged)
Jay A. Stout
14 hours and 2 minutes .
179) Patton at the Battle of the Bulge: How the Generals Tanks Turned the Tide at Bastogne (Unabridged)
12 hour 48 minutes
180) The Battle of Shiloh: A Step-by-Step Account of one of the Greatest Battles of the Civil War (Unabridged)
Jack L. Kunkel
4 hour 33 minutes
182) When Books Went to War: The Stories That Helped Us Win World War II (Unabridged)
Molly Guptill Manning
6 hours and 49 minutes .
183) The 9th Infantry Division in Vietnam: Unparalleled and Unequaled (American Warriors Series) (Unabridged)
Ira A. Hunt Jr.
4 hours and 55 minutes .
184) After My Lai: My Year Commanding First Platoon, Charlie Company (Unabridged)
Gary W. Bray
5 hours and 18 minutes .
185) The War of 1812 in the Old Northwest (Unabridged)
Alec R. Gilpin
9 hours and 35 minutes .
186) No Hero: The Evolution of a Navy SEAL (Unabridged)
Mark Owen, Kevin Maurer
6 hours and 41 minutes .
187) The Thirty Nine Steps
John Buchan, Tony Evans
188) Warlords of Ancient Mexico: How the Mayans and Aztecs Ruled for More Than a Thousand Years (Unabridged)
Peter G. Tsouras
11 hours and 28 minutes .
189) Silence on Monte Sole (Unabridged)
15 hour 25 minutes
190) Sleeping with Custer and the 7th Cavalry: An Embedded Reporter in Iraq (Unabridged)
Walter C. Rodgers
10 hours and 25 minutes .
191) Their Last Full Measure: The Final Days of the Civil War (Unabridged)
25 hour 0 minutes
192) Why We Lost: A Generals Inside Account of the Iraq and Afghanistan Wars (Unabridged)
20 hour 41 minutes
193) Custers Civil War Cavalry: Forged by Fire, United by Will: Traditional American History Series, Volume 8 (Unabridged)
Dr. James M. Volo
6 hours and 36 minutes .
194) Breve storia di Napoleone Bonaparte, Vol.1 [Short History of Napoleon Bonaparte, Vol. 1]: Napoleone soldato [Napoleon Soldier] (Unabridged)
Francesco De Vito
1 hour and 40 minutes .
195) Breve storia della Prima Guerra Mondiale, Vol.2 [Short History of WWI, Vol. 2]: Lo scoppio del conflitto [The Beginning of the Conflict] (Unabridged)
Piero Di Domenico
1 hour and 15 minutes .
196) Breve storia del Terzo Reich, Vol. 7 [Short History of Third Reich, Vol. 7]: Il Fronte Orientale [The Eastern Front] (Unabridged)
Piero Di Domenico
1 hour and 25 minutes .
197) The Battle of New Orleans: The History and Legacy of the Last Major Battle of the War of 1812 (Unabridged)
Charles River Editors
1 hour and 31 minutes .
199) The Battle of Leyte Gulf: The Last Fleet Action: Twentieth-Century Battles (Unabridged)
H. P. Willmott
13 hour 12 minutes
200) La cada del Comunismo [The Fall of Communism]: El fin de una era [The End of an Era] (Unabridged)
Online Studio Productions
Link : HTML :