FREE. AudioBook : Vital Voices: The Power of Women Leading Change Around the World. Download
Vital Voices: The Power of Women Leading Change Around the World (Unabridged)
Author of this audiobook is Alyse Nelson. Publisher is Audible, Inc.. This audio book is Narrated by Kristin Kalbli. This was released on 07-AUG-12. Duration of this Audio Book is 6 hours 40 minutes .. This is unabridged.
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : How women around the world are leading powerful change. Women's progress is global progress. Where there is an increase in women's university enrollment rates, women's earnings, and maternal health, and a reduction in violence against women, we see more prosperous communities, better educated, healthier families, and the preservation of equal human rights. Yet globally, women remain the most consistently under-utilized resource. Vital Voices calls for and makes possible transformative leadership around the world. In Vital Voices, CEO Alyse Nelson shares the stories of remarkable, world-changing women, as well as the story of how Vital Voices was founded, crossing lines that typically divide. For 15 years, Vital Voices has brought together women who want to enable others to become change agents in their governments, advocates for social justice, and supporters of democracy. They equip women with management and business development skills to expand their enterprises and create jobs in their communities. Their voices, stories, and hard-earned lessons - shared here for the first time - are deeply authentic and truly vital.Features interviews and first-person accounts of global leaders, such as Ellen Johnson Sirleaf, president of Liberia, and Aung San Suu Kyi, Nobel Prize-winning Burmese pro-democracy leader, as well as business leadersDraws on the work of the Vital Voices, the organization founded by Hillary Clinton in 1997 as a government initiative that transformed into a leading non-profit, which enables a network of 10,000 emerging women leaders in politics, human rights, and economic development in 127 countries. These women have gone on to mentor and train more than 500,000Focuses on the key elements of the Vital Voices five-step model of transformational leadership, including how to find a voice, lead with purpose, cross lines that divide, and more Through the firsth... Read more Asin : B008TSHKTE
1) Entrepreneurship: Are We Ready?
Dr. Melvin Gravely
1 hour 1 minutes
2) Primal Leadership: Realizing the Power of Emotional Intelligence
Daniel Goleman, Richard Boyatzis, and Annie McKee
3 hour 28 minutes
3) The Five Most Important Questions: You Will Ever Ask About Your Organization (Unabridged)
Peter F. Drucker
1 hour 41 minutes .
4) The Sportsmans Life: How I Built Orvis by Mixing Business and Sport
5) Ultimate Leadership (Unabridged)
Russell E. Palmer
7 hours 13 minutes .
6) Team Building Techniques That Work: Pratical Advice For Fostering Teamwork Among Your Staff (Unabridged)
Briefings Media Group
22 minutes .
7) Who Says Elephants Cant Dance?: Inside IBMs Historic Turnaround (Unabridged)
Louis V. Gerstner, Jr.
8 hour 34 minutes
8) Maximum Leadership: The Worlds Leading CEOs Share Their Five Strategies for Success
Charles M. Farkas
3 hour 0 minutes
9) The Innovators DNA: Mastering the Five Skills of Disruptive Innovators (Unabridged)
Jeff Dyer, Hal Gregersen, Clay Christensen
7 hours 37 minutes .
10) Comebacks: Powerful Lessons from Leaders Who Endured Setbacks and Recaptured Success on Their Terms (Unabridged)
Andrea Redmond, Patricia Crisafulli
7 hours 58 minutes .
11) Christian Reflections on The Leadership Challenge (Unabridged)
James M. Kouzes, Barry Z. Posner
4 hours 5 minutes .
12) Startup Weekend: How to Take a Company from Concept to Creation in 54 Hours (Unabridged)
Marc Nager, Clint Nelsen, Franck Nouyrigat
4 hours 12 minutes .
13) Future Perfect: The Case for Progress in a Networked Age (Unabridged)
5 hours 29 minutes .
14) Leadership 2.0 (Unabridged)
Travis Bradberry, Jean Greaves
4 hour 53 minutes
15) Women Lead the Way: Your Guide to Stepping Up to Leadership and Changing the World (Unabridged)
7 hours 5 minutes .
16) Rock to the Top: What I Learned About Success from the Worlds Greatest Rock Stars (Unabridged)
3 hours and 36 minutes .
17) Beating the Global Odds: High Stakes Decision-Making for Success (Unabridged)
Paul A. Laudicina
5 hours and 59 minutes .
18) Magnetizing: Guide to Achieving Financial, Emotional, and Spiritual Abundance (Unabridged)
Terri Levine Ph.D.
25 minutes .
19) Humanize: How People-Centric Organizations Succeed in a Social World (Unabridged)
Jamie Notter, Maddie Grant
10 hours and 37 minutes .
20) 212 Leadership: The 10 Rules for Highly Effective Leadership
56 minutes .
21) Hey Cupcake! We are ALL Leaders (Unabridged)
3 hours and 26 minutes .
22) Leading Successful Change: 8 Keys to Making Change Work (Unabridged)
Gregory P. Shea, Cassie A. Solomon
23) Engaging Emergence: Turning Upheaval into Opportunity (Unabridged)
6 hours and 20 minutes .
24) The Team Success Handbook (Unabridged)
1 hour and 9 minutes .
25) The Social Leader: Redefining Leadership for the Complex Social Age (Unabridged)
Frank Guglielmo, Sudhanshu Palsule
5 hour 21 minutes
26) Scrum (Unabridged)
6 hours and 43 minutes .
27) Mentor for Your Team: Rewarding Benefits of Mentoring Relationships (Unabridged)
29 minutes .
28) System Busters: How to Stop Them in Your Business (Unabridged)
Philip Paul Beyer
5 hours and 3 minutes .
29) Passing the Leadership Baton: A Winning Transition Plan for Your Ministry (Unabridged)
5 hours and 29 minutes .
Link : HTML :