FREE. AudioBook : A Users Guide to the Universe: Surviving the Perils of Black Holes, Time Paradoxes, and Quantum Uncertainty. Download
Author of this audiobook is Dave Goldberg, Jeff Blomquist. Publisher is Audible, Inc.. This audio book is Narrated by Mark F. Smith. This was released on 13-SEP-12. Duration of this Audio Book is 9 hour 54 minutes . This is unabridged.
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : Answers to science's most enduring questions from "Can I break the light-speed barrier like on Star Trek?" and "Is there life on other planets?" to "What is empty space made of?" This is an indispensable guide to physics that offers readers an overview of the most popular physics topics written in an accessible, irreverent, and engaging manner while still maintaining a tone of wry skepticism. Even the novice will be able to follow along, as the topics are addressed using plain English and (almost) no equations. Veterans of popular physics will also find their nagging questions addressed, like whether the universe can expand faster than light, and for that matter, what the universe is expanding into anyway. Gives a one-stop tour of all the big questions that capture the public imagination including string theory, quantum mechanics, parallel universes, and the beginning of time. Explains serious science in an entertaining, conversational, and easy-to-understand way. Includes dozens of delightfully groan-worthy cartoons that explain everything from special relativity to Dark Matter. Filled with fascinating information and insights, this book will both deepen and transform your understanding of the universe. Read more Asin : B00993IW2M
1) The Canon: A Whirligig Tour of the Beautiful Basics of Science (Unabridged)
13 hour 20 minutes
2) The Hidden Reality: Parallel Universes and the Deep Laws of the Cosmos (Unabridged)
13 hours 49 minutes .
3) The Source Field Investigations: The Hidden Science and Lost Civilizations behind the 2012 Prophecies (Unabridged)
19 hours 26 minutes .
4) The Day We Found the Universe (Unabridged)
10 hours 35 minutes .
5) Confessions of an Alien Hunter: A Scientists Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence (Unabridged)
10 hours 22 minutes .
6) How It Ends: From You to the Universe (Unabridged)
10 hours 28 minutes .
7) The Big Splat: Or How Our Moon Came to Be (Unabridged)
9 hours 47 minutes .
8) Secret Lives of Stars: Scientific American Special Edition
2 hours 14 minutes .
9) Nasa Voyager Space Sounds (Complete) (Unabridged)
5 hour 13 minutes
10) The Pluto Files: The Rise and Fall of Americas Favorite Planet (Unabridged)
Neil deGrasse Tyson
4 hours 24 minutes .
11) Origins of the Universe (Unabridged)
2 hours 38 minutes .
12) The Big Bang (Unabridged)
2 hour 40 minutes
13) Stephen Hawkings Universe (Unabridged)
3 hours 43 minutes .
14) How the Universe Got Its Spots: Diary of a Finite Time in a Finite Space (Unabridged)
7 hours 22 minutes .
15) Galileos New Universe: The Revolution in Our Understanding of the Cosmos (Unabridged)
Stephen P. Maran, Laurence A. Marschall
6 hours 35 minutes .
16) Stephen W. Hawkings Life Works: The Cambridge Lectures
Stephen W. Hawking (Lucasian Professor of Mathematics, Cambridge University)
3 hours 55 minutes .
17) Cycles of Time: An Extraordinary New View of the Universe (Unabridged)
7 hours 27 minutes .
18) How I Killed Pluto and Why It Had It Coming (Unabridged)
7 hours 48 minutes .
19) The Modern Scholar: Astronomy I: Earth, Sky and Planets (Unabridged)
Prof. James Kaler
7 hours 46 minutes .
20) The Magic of the Moon (Unabridged)
21) The Unobservable Universe: A Paradox-Free Framework for Understanding the Universe (Unabridged)
Scott M. Tyson
14 hours 14 minutes .
22) How It Began: A Time-Travelers Guide to the Universe (Unabridged)
12 hours 40 minutes .
23) The Story of Earth: The First 4.5 Billion Years, from Stardust to Living Planet (Unabridged)
Robert M. Hazen
9 hours 56 minutes .
24) Galileos Daughter: A Historical Memoir of Science, Faith, and Love
5 hours 12 minutes .
25) Its Not Rocket Science (Unabridged)
6 hour 26 minutes
26) Science Set Free: 10 Paths to New Discovery (Unabridged)
12 hours 56 minutes .
27) Gravitys Engines: How Bubble-Blowing Black Holes Rule Galaxies, Stars, and Life in the Cosmos (Unabridged)
7 hours 56 minutes .
28) The All-American Boys (Unabridged)
21 hour 50 minutes
29) How Old Is the Universe? (Unabridged)
David A. Weintraub
10 hour 37 minutes
30) First Life: Discovering the Connections between Stars, Cells, and How Life Began (Unabridged)
13 hours and 57 minutes .
31) Edge of the Universe: A Voyage to the Cosmic Horizon and Beyond (Unabridged)
9 hour 19 minutes
32) How It Began: A Time-Travelers Guide to the Universe (Unabridged)
13 hour 4 minutes
33) Einsteins Relativity and the Quantum Revolution: Modern Physics for Non-Scientists, 2nd Edition
The Great Courses
12 hour 20 minutes
34) Astronomy for ESL Learners: Section 2 (Unabridged)
1 hour and 39 minutes .
35) The Accidental Universe: The World You Thought You Knew (Unabridged)
3 hours and 51 minutes .
36) Voyager: Exploring the Outer Planets (Unabridged)
Joan Marie Verba
1 hour and 6 minutes .
37) Strange New Worlds: The Search for Alien Planets and Life Beyond Our Solar System (Unabridged)
6 hours and 38 minutes .
38) The End of Night: Searching for Natural Darkness in an Age of Artificial Light (Unabridged)
10 hours and 16 minutes .
39) The Planets and the Solar System (Unabridged)
2 hours and 38 minutes .
40) The Inexplicable Universe: Unsolved Mysteries
The Great Courses, Neil deGrasse Tyson
3 hour 3 minutes
41) The Copernicus Complex: Our Cosmic Significance in a Universe of Planets and Probabilities (Unabridged)
9 hour 2 minutes
42) Origins: Fourteen Billion Years of Cosmic Evolution (Unabridged)
Neil deGrasse Tyson, Donald Goldsmith
8 hours and 39 minutes .
43) The Cosmic Cocktail: Three Parts Dark Matter (Unabridged)
9 hour 29 minutes
44) The Star of Bethlehem (Unabridged)
2 hours and 37 minutes .
45) The Edge of the Sky: All You Need to Know about the All-There-Is (Unabridged)
1 hour 29 minutes
46) The Universe: Leading Scientists Explore the Origin, Mysteries, and Future of the Cosmos (Unabridged)
12 hours and 46 minutes .
47) Would You Baptize an Extraterrestrial?: .... and Other Questions from the Astronomers In-box at the Vatican Observatory (Unabridged)
Guy Consolmagno, Paul Mueller
9 hour 34 minutes
48) Mars Rover Curiosity: An Inside Account from Curiositys Chief Engineer (Unabridged)
Rob Manning, William L. Simon
7 hours and 43 minutes .
49) Curiosidades (Unabridged)
25 minutes .
50) El silencio de Galileo [The Silence of Galileo] (Unabridged)
Luis López Nieves
11 hours and 34 minutes .
Link : HTML :