FREE. AudioBook : True North Groups: A Powerful Path to Personal and Leadership Development. Download
True North Groups: A Powerful Path to Personal and Leadership Development (Unabridged)
Author of this audiobook is Bill George, Doug Baker. Publisher is Berrett-Koehler Publishers. This audio book is Narrated by Kevin Pierce. This was released on 25-JAN-13. Duration of this Audio Book is 3 hours and 39 minutes .. This is unabridged.
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : Best-selling author Bill George (True North) and longtime corporate executive Doug Baker have participated for decades in a unique small group of peers dedicated to personal growth and leadership development. In this book they provide the first practical guide - including detailed instructions, rules, and resources - for anyone to start and manage such a group on their own. Read more Asin : B00B5E2W88
1) Break from the Pack: How to Compete in a Copycat Economy (Unabridged)
12 hours 6 minutes .
2) The Leadership Challenge, 4th Edition (Unabridged)
James M. Kouzes and Barry Z. Posner
11 hours 34 minutes .
3) Personal Power Is the Key to Great Leadership: The 30-Minute New Breed of Leader Success Series
Sheila Murray Bethel
34 minutes .
5) Identifying and Developing High-Potential Individuals Within a Company: ExecBlueprint (Unabridged)
Colleen Kingsbury, Patty McCord, Bill McLean, Jill Searing
39 minutes .
6) You Dont Need a Title to Be a Leader: How Anybody, Anywhere, Can Lead Anytime (Unabridged)
2 hours 31 minutes .
7) Leadership Is Dead: How Influence Is Reviving It (Unabridged)
6 hours 14 minutes .
8) The 100 Absolutely Unbreakable Laws of Business Success (Unabridged)
6 hours 7 minutes .
9) Not Everyone Gets a Trophy: How to Manage Generation Y (Unabridged)
6 hours 25 minutes .
10) Who Says Elephants Cant Dance?: Inside IBMs Historic Turnaround
Louis V. Gerstner, Jr.
6 hour 17 minutes
11) Shackletons Way (Unabridged)
Margot Morrell and Stephanie Capparell
6 hours 11 minutes .
12) Up Your Business: 7 Steps to Fix, Build, or Stretch Your Organization (Unabridged)
6 hours 53 minutes .
13) Whats the Point!: Telling Memorable Stories so People Will Remember You
33 minutes .
14) Heroic Leadership: Leading with Integrity and Honor (Unabridged)
William A. Cohen
7 hours 26 minutes .
15) The Custom-Fit Workplace: Choose When, Where, and How to Work and Boost Your Bottom Line (Unabridged)
Joan Blades, Nanette Fondas
6 hour 57 minutes
16) Influencing Up (Unabridged)
Allan R Cohen, David L. Bradford
6 hours 42 minutes .
17) God Is My CEO: Following Gods Principles in a Bottom-Line World (Unabridged)
18) The Art of Significance: Achieving the Level Beyond Success (Unabridged)
7 hour 12 minutes
19) Conquer the Entrepreneurs Kryptonite: Simple Strategic Planning for You and Your Business (Unabridged)
4 hours and 17 minutes .
20) Two Birds in a Tree: Timeless Indian Wisdom for Business Leaders (Unabridged)
6 hours and 32 minutes .
22) When Can You Start? 2014: ACE the Job Interview and GET HIRED (Unabridged)
5 hours and 22 minutes .
24) Drucker Collection: 5 of His Best Titles (Unabridged)
3 hours and 47 minutes .
25) Innovation Engines: Case Studies of the Most Innovative Companies (Unabridged)
1 hour and 1 minutes .
26) Lead Like It Matters... Because It Does: Practical Leadership Tools to Inspire and Engage Your People and Create Great Results (Unabridged)
Roxi Bahar Hewertson
7 hours and 59 minutes .
28) Business - This Is War (Biznes - jeto vojna) [Russian Edition] (Unabridged)
1 hour and 13 minutes .
29) Succession: Mastering the Make-or-Break Process of Leadership Transition (Unabridged)
Noel M. Tichy
13 hours and 20 minutes .
30) The Art of Modern War, Volume 1 (Unabridged)
1 hour and 30 minutes .
Link : HTML :