FREE. AudioBook : TouchPoints: Creating Powerful Leadership Connections in the Smallest of Moments. Download
TouchPoints: Creating Powerful Leadership Connections in the Smallest of Moments (Unabridged)
Author of this audiobook is Douglas R. Conant, Mette Norgaard. Publisher is Audible, Inc.. This audio book is Narrated by Karen Saltus. This was released on 07-AUG-12. Duration of this Audio Book is 3 hours 29 minutes .. This is unabridged.
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : A fresh, effective, and enduring way to lead - starting with your next interaction... Most leaders feel the inevitable interruptions in their jam-packed days are troublesome. But in TouchPoints, Conant and Norgaard argue that these - and every point of contact with other people - are overlooked opportunities for leaders to increase their impact and promote their organization's strategy and values. Through previously untold stories from Conant's tenure as CEO of Campbell Soup Company and Norgaard's vast consulting experience, the authors show that a leader's impact and legacy are built through hundreds, even thousands, of interactive moments in time. The good news is that anyone can develop "TouchPoint" mastery by focusing on three essential components: head, heart, and hands. TouchPoints speaks to the theory and craft of leadership, promoting a balanced presence of rational, authentic, active, and wise leadership practices. Leadership mastery in the smallest and otherwise ordinary moments can transform aimless activity in individuals and entropy in organizations into focused energy - one magical moment at a time. Read more Asin : B008TVGT9I
1) The New New Thing: A Silicon Valley Story (Unabridged)
9 hours 25 minutes .
2) Leading Others Through the Barriers and Resistance to Change: The 30-Minute New Breed of Leader Change Success Series
Dr. Sheila Murray Bethel
28 minutes .
4) Jack Canfield - Americas #1 Success Coach: Conversations With The Best Entrepreneurs On The Planet
44 minutes .
6) Developing Leaders in Business and Life (spmade000067)
37 minutes .
7) Fun is Good: How to Create Joy and Passion in Your Workplace and Career (Unabridged)
Mike Veeck and Pete Williams
6 hours 40 minutes .
8) Leading the Revolution
2 hour 30 minutes
9) The Truth About Managing People (Unabridged)
Stephen P. Robbins
3 hours 51 minutes .
10) CustomerCentric Selling
Michael Bosworth and John Holland
4 hours 34 minutes .
11) Motivating Employees During Organizational Change (Unabridged)
Briefings Media Group
25 minutes .
12) Leading with Kindness: How Good People Consistently Get Superior Results (Unabridged)
William F. Baker, Michael O'Malley
6 hours 36 minutes .
13) Lincoln on Leadership: Executive Strategies for Tough Times (Unabridged)
Donald T. Phillips
6 hours 13 minutes .
14) Millionaire MBA Business Mentoring Programme, Week 8
Richard Parkes Cordock
2 hour 37 minutes
15) Millionaire MBA Business Mentoring Programme, Week 4 (Unabridged)
Richard Parkes Cordock
2 hour 37 minutes
16) The Transformative CEO: Impact Lessons from Industry Game Changers (Unabridged)
Jeffrey J. Fox, Robert Reiss
3 hours 33 minutes .
17) A Slice of the Pie: How to Build a Big Little Business (Unabridged)
6 hours 41 minutes .
18) Simple: Conquering the Crisis of Complexity (Unabridged)
Alan Siegel, Irene Etzkorn
5 hours and 38 minutes .
19) Maximum Influence: 2nd Edition: The 12 Universal Laws of Power Persuasion (Unabridged)
Kurt W Mortensen
8 hours and 49 minutes .
20) Leverage Your Laziness: How to Do What You Love, ALL THE TIME! (Unabridged)
Steve Bookbinder, Jeff Goldberg
1 hour and 31 minutes .
22) Stop, Look, and Listen: The Customer CEO Business Fable About How to Profit from the Power of Your Customers (Unabridged)
1 hour and 37 minutes .
23) The E-Myth Insurance Store: Why Most Insurance Businesses Dont Work and What to Do About It (Unabridged)
Michael E. Gerber, John K. Rost
5 hours and 32 minutes .
24) Zakony pobeditelej [The Winners Laws] (Unabridged)
7 hours and 19 minutes .
25) Fewer, Bigger, Bolder: From Mindless Expansion to Focused Growth (Unabridged)
Sanjay Khosla, Mohanbir Sawhney, Richard Babcock (contributor)
6 hour 49 minutes
26) Leadership: The Top 100 Best Ways to Be a Great Leader (Unabridged)
1 hour and 21 minutes .
27) The Complete Leader: Everything You Need to Become a High-Performing Leader (Unabridged)
Ron Price, Randy Lisk
6 hours and 24 minutes .
28) Cybersecurity Leadership: Powering the Modern Organization (Unabridged)
7 hours and 11 minutes .
29) 9 Powerful Practices of Really Great Mentors: How to Inspire and Motivate Anyone (Unabridged)
Stephen Kohn, Vincent O'Connell
4 hours and 43 minutes .
30) The Leadership Course (Unabridged)
1 hour and 20 minutes .
Link : HTML :