FREE. AudioBook : The Text of the United States Constitution. Download
The Text of the United States Constitution (Unabridged)
Author of this audiobook is George H. Smith. Publisher is Blackstone Audio, Inc.. This audio book is Narrated by Walter Cronkite and a full cast. This was released on 10-NOV-2006. Duration of this Audio Book is 2 hours 24 minutes .. This is unabridged. ISBN is 9780786169764.
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : The United States Constitution both established both a strong central government and protected states' rights. But to say that something is of two parts is not to say that the parts are equal. Advocates of state sovereignty believed the Constitution created an executive power that was so strong it might as well have been a monarchy, while advocates of national government felt that a strong executive was essential to steer America through crises. Between these two positions, the living body of the Constitution was sculpted.Over and over, the delegates to the Philadelphia Convention clashed and compromised. Slavery, a bill of rights, legislative representation - all the battles over these issues are enshrined in the language of the Constitution. To fully appreciate the Constitution, it is necessary to understand the questions it sought to resolve.Produced by Pat Childs with music by Ralph Childs. Read more Keywords : central government, federal, state, states' rights, sovereignty, executive, legislative, judicial, branches, bill of rights, philadelphia convention, slavery, representation, congress, constitutional convention, founding fathers, Walter Cronkite Asin : B002V5CUJQ
1) The Genome War: How Craig Venter Tried to Capture the Code of Life (Unabridged)
14 hours 28 minutes .
2) Will in the World: How Shakespeare Became Shakespeare (Unabridged)
15 hours 16 minutes .
3) Shakespeare by Another Name: The Life of Edward de Vere, Earl of Oxford, the Man who Was Shakespeare
10 hour 15 minutes
4) Wakefield (Unabridged)
9 hour 58 minutes
5) Scourge: The Once and Future Threat of Smallpox (Unabridged)
Jonathan B. Tucker
9 hours 33 minutes .
6) The Heart of It: The Canterbury Tales and Paradise Lost (Unabridged)
Dr. Elizabeth McNamer
52 minutes .
7) Its OK If Youre Clueless: And 23 More Tips for the College Bound (Unabridged)
38 minutes .
8) Kant in 90 Minutes
1 hour 20 minutes .
9) Confucius in 90 Minutes (Unabridged)
1 hour 16 minutes .
10) Hegel in 90 Minutes (Unabridged)
1 hour 16 minutes .
11) What I Believe: 3 Complete Essays on Religion (Unabridged)
2 hour 25 minutes
12) Facets of Ayn Rand (Unabridged)
Mary Ann Sures and Charles Sures
3 hours 54 minutes .
13) Marion Winik Live: Advice and Inspiration for Personal Essayists
2 hours 53 minutes .
14) Gilgamesh: A New English Version (Unabridged)
4 hours 5 minutes .
15) The Americas: A Hemispheric History [Modern Library Chronicles] (Unabridged)
6 hours 16 minutes .
16) Bait and Switch: The (Futile) Pursuit of the American Dream (Unabridged)
6 hours 54 minutes .
17) Creationists: Selected Essays 1993-2006 (Unabridged)
4 hours 35 minutes .
18) Word Smart, Genius Edition: Building a Phenomenal Vocabulary
Julian Fleisher and Michael Freedman
4 hours 46 minutes .
19) The Catholic Church (Unabridged) [Modern Library Chronicles]
8 hours 4 minutes .
20) The Fourth Hand (Unabridged)
11 hours 15 minutes .
21) SPAudiobooks Romeo and Juliet (Unabridged, Dramatised)
2 hour 57 minutes
22) This Sceptred Isle Vol 10: The Age of Victoria 1837-1901 (Unabridged)
3 hours 11 minutes .
23) This Sceptred Isle Vol 4: Elizabeth I to Cromwell 1547-1660 (Unabridged)
3 hours 4 minutes .
24) This Sceptred Isle Vol 6: The First British Empire 1702-1760 (Unabridged)
3 hours 5 minutes .
25) This Sceptred Isle Vol 7: The Age of Revolutions 1760-1792 (Unabridged)
3 hours 3 minutes .
26) This Sceptred Isle Vol 8: Nelson, Wellington, and Napoleon 1792-1815 (Unabridged)
2 hours 27 minutes .
27) This Sceptred Isle: The Twentieth Century, Volume 3, 1939-1959 (Unabridged)
3 hour 5 minutes
28) SmartPass Plus Audio Education Study Guide to Henry V (Unabridged, Dramatised, Commentary Options)
William Shakespeare and Mike Reeves
9 hour 59 minutes
29) SmartPass Audio Education Study Guide to Romeo and Juliet (Unabridged, Dramatised)
William Shakespeare and Simon Potter
4 hours 43 minutes .
30) Introduction to Biochemistry: AudioLearn Follow-Along Manual (Unabridged)
1 hour and 35 minutes .
Link : HTML :