FREE. AudioBook : Teaching Teens and Reaping Results: In a Wi-Fi, Hip-Hop, Where-Has-All-the-Sanity-Gone World. Download
Teaching Teens and Reaping Results: In a Wi-Fi, Hip-Hop, Where-Has-All-the-Sanity-Gone World (Unabridged)
Author of this audiobook is Alan Sitomer. Publisher is Recorded Books. This audio book is Narrated by Andrew Garman. This was released on 06-DEC-2011. Duration of this Audio Book is 6 hours 40 minutes .. This is unabridged.
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : Alan Sitomer is a three-time Teacher of the Year award winner and author of several young adult novels, including Homeboyz, an American Library Association Top Ten Book of the Year. Here Sitomer shares modern methods for keeping students engaged in the "boring" classroom. It's understandable how school comes second to adolescents dealing with weighty issues in everyday life. That is why it's necessary to teach teens how to get involved in their education and take responsibility for it. Discover new ways - whether it be through hip-hop music or contemporary literature - to help students connect the outside world to life in the classroom. Students will not only gain an appetite for knowledge - they'll be hungry for more. Join Sitomer on the front lines of education with Teaching Teens and Reaping Results. Narrator Andrew Garman will confidently guide you through these innovative ideas on how to create a positive learning environment for teens to thrive. Read more Asin : B006IG98C6
1) A Very Long Engagement (Unabridged)
9 hours 24 minutes .
2) Sense and Sensibility (Unabridged) (bknaxo000306)
12 hours 46 minutes .
3) The Great Bridge: The Epic Story of the Building of the Brooklyn Bridge
9 hours 59 minutes .
4) Ron Frys How to Study Program
10 hour 30 minutes
5) Wakefield (Unabridged)
9 hour 58 minutes
6) The Best of O. Henry (Unabridged)
2 hours 4 minutes .
7) A Study Guide to Ernest Hemingways The Sun Also Rises
1 hour 10 minutes .
8) Dostoevsky in 90 Minutes (Unabridged)
2 hours 8 minutes .
9) Marx in 90 Minutes (Unabridged)
1 hour 23 minutes .
10) From Bauhaus to Our House (Unabridged)
4 hours 30 minutes .
11) Comedy of Errors
1 hour 29 minutes
12) A Midsummer Nights Dream (pfharp000036)
1 hour 59 minutes .
13) The Echo of Greece (Unabridged)
4 hours 40 minutes .
14) The Girl I Wanted to Be (Unabridged)
Sarah Grace McCandless
5 hours 5 minutes .
15) Barrons EZ-101 Study Keys: English Literature (Unabridged)
Benjamin W. Griffith, Ph.D.
16) Rutherford B. Hayes (Unabridged)
Hans L. Trefousse
5 hours 21 minutes .
17) Word by Word
2 hours 31 minutes .
18) Dwight D. Eisenhower
4 hours 53 minutes .
19) Las 6 Decisiones Mas Importantes de tu Vida: Guia para Jovenes (Texto Completo)
6 hours 19 minutes .
20) The Psalms (Unabridged)
5 hours 19 minutes .
21) Prom (Unabridged)
Laurie Halse Anderson
6 hours 12 minutes .
22) Girl, 15, Charming but Insane (Unabridged)
6 hours 12 minutes .
23) Over the Edge of the World: Magellans Terrifying Circumnavigation of the Globe
6 hour 17 minutes
24) The Pact: Three Young Men Make a Promise and Fulfill a Dream (Unabridged)
Drs. Sampson Davis, George Jenkins, and Rameck Hunt
5 hour 46 minutes
25) Gilead (Unabridged)
8 hours 59 minutes .
26) Its a Purl Thing: Chicks with Sticks (Unabridged)
8 hours 14 minutes .
27) Gifts: Annals of the Western Shore, Book 1 (Unabridged)
Ursula K. Le Guin
6 hours 7 minutes .
28) Franz Joseph Haydn: 1732 - 1809 (Unabridged)
29) Guiseppe Verdi: 1813 - 1901 (Unabridged)
30) What Teachers Make: In Praise of the Greatest Job in the World (Unabridged)
2 hour 29 minutes
Link : HTML :