FREE. AudioBook : How to Talk So Teens Will Listen and Listen So Teens Will Talk. Download
How to Talk So Teens Will Listen and Listen So Teens Will Talk
Author of this audiobook is Adele Faber and Elaine Mazlish. Publisher is Harper Audio. This audio book is Narrated by Adele Faber and Elaine Mazlish. This was released on 02-SEP-2005. Duration of this Audio Book is 3 hour 18 minutes . This is abridged. ISBN is 9780060823405.
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : Internationally acclaimed parenting experts Adele Faber and Elaine Mazlish have helped millions of families with their breakthrough, best-selling books How to Talk So Kids Will Listen and Listen So Kids Will Talk, Siblings Without Rivalry, and Liberated Parents, Liberated Children. Now, they return with a lively, down-to-earth guide that tackles the tough issues teens and parents face today. After years of research, lecturing, and feedback, Faber and Mazlish have developed an innovative approach to maintaining a candid, open, mutually respectful dialogue between parents and teens. It's a strategy that curbs conflict, reduces frustration, and promotes thoughtful communication about everything from curfews and drugs to schoolwork and sex.Written in Faber and Mazlish's trademark accessible style, How to Talk So Teens Will Listen and Listen So Teens Will Talk takes you inside their acclaimed workshops where you will hear, in the words of both parents and teens, what's on the minds of families today. Packed with suggestions that are easy to implement, and reinforced with stories, this indispensable volume will help build a foundation for a healthy relationship that puts the emphasis on rapport rather than reprisals. From age-old concerns about cliques and dating to contemporary worries about binge drinking and cyberbullying, Faber and Mazlish help parents tackle problems before they get out of hand. In their warm, lucid, unpatronizing manner, the authors show families how to be supportive and stay connected during the challenging teenage years. Read more Keywords : teenagers, communication, parenting, teens Asin : B002V8MWKA
1) The Freedom Writers Diary (Unabridged)
The Freedom Writers and Erin Gruwell
9 hours 31 minutes .
2) All the People: A History of US, Book 10 (Unabridged)
10 hours 29 minutes .
3) Chicken Soup for the Parents Soul: Stories of Loving, Learning, and Parenting
Jack Canfield, Mark Victor Hansen, Kimberly Kirberger, and Raymond Aaron
1 hour 11 minutes
4) The Prince and the Pauper (Dramatized)
2 hours 9 minutes .
5) Anne of Green Gables (Dramatized)
Lucy Maud Montgomery
2 hours 12 minutes .
6) Little Women (Dramatized)
Louisa May Alcott
1 hour 38 minutes .
7) The Mystery of the Fortune Cookie: The Boxcar Children #96 (Unabridged)
Gertrude Chandler Warner
1 hour 53 minutes .
8) And One More Thing Before You Go... (Unabridged)
46 minutes .
9) A Wind in the Door (Unabridged)
5 hours 8 minutes .
10) For the Childrens Sake (Unabridged)
5 hours 7 minutes .
11) Smart Reading: Read Fast and Remember Every Detail (Unabridged)
Russell Stauffer and Marcia Reynolds
2 hours 18 minutes .
12) Goof-Proof Grammar: Speak and Write with Perfect Confidence
Margaret M. Bynum and Debra C. Giffen
49 minutes .
13) James and the Giant Peach (Unabridged)
2 hours 42 minutes .
14) Number the Stars (Unabridged)
2 hours 47 minutes .
15) Stuart Little (Unabridged)
1 hour 55 minutes .
16) Berenstain Bears Stories (Unabridged)
Stan and Jan Berenstain
1 hour 20 minutes .
17) Green Eggs and Ham and Other Servings of Dr. Seuss (Unabridged)
52 minutes .
18) The Cat in the Hat and Other Dr. Seuss Favorites (Unabridged)
2 hour 1 minutes
19) Effective Writing for Business, College, and Life (Unabridged)
2 hours 44 minutes .
20) Treasure Island (Unabridged) (bktant000047)
Robert Louis Stevenson
7 hours 22 minutes .
21) Charlottes Web (Unabridged)
3 hours 29 minutes .
22) Mother-Daughter Wisdom: Creating a Legacy of Physical and Emotional Health
Christiane Northrup, M.D.
6 hours 13 minutes .
23) Making Thirteen Colonies: A History of US, Book 2 (Unabridged)
4 hours 51 minutes .
24) Dont Know Much About American History (Unabridged)
Kenneth C. Davis
7 hours 5 minutes .
25) A Wrinkle in Time (Unabridged)
5 hours 37 minutes .
26) Island of the Blue Dolphins (Unabridged)
27) Reconstructing America: A History of US, Book 7 (Unabridged)
5 hours 51 minutes .
28) The New Nation: A History of US, Book 4 (Unabridged)
5 hours 31 minutes .
29) From Colonies to Country: A History of US, Book 3 (Unabridged)
6 hours 45 minutes .
30) Have Space Suit, Will Travel (Unabridged)
Robert A. Heinlein
8 hour 3 minutes
Link : HTML :