FREE. AudioBook : Summary: Outliers...in 30 Minutes: A Concise Summary of Malcolm Gladwells Best-Selling Book. Download
Summary: Outliers...in 30 Minutes: A Concise Summary of Malcolm Gladwells Best-Selling Book (Unabridged)
Author of this audiobook is 30-Minute Expert Summaries. Publisher is Callisto Media Inc.. This audio book is Narrated by Kevin Pierce. This was released on 17-NOV-12. Duration of this Audio Book is 59 minutes .. This is unabridged.
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : Outliers...in 30 Minutes is the essential guide to quickly understanding the ideas and stories explored in Malcolm Gladwell's best-selling book, Outliers: The Story of Success. In Outliers, best-selling author Malcolm Gladwell examines the fundamentals of extraordinary success and the people who achieve it. Claiming that society pays too much attention to characteristics like intelligence and ambition in successful people and not enough to the circumstances that shape them, he argues that external forces also propel the highly successful. Culture, family, demographics, chance circumstances, and hidden advantages can have as much or more to do with an outlier's success as IQ or drive. Gladwell uses compelling research and fascinating case studies to demonstrate his assertion that nobody achieves success on his or her own merits. From Canadian hockey players to Bill Gates, Gladwell knits together a fascinating story about success. Designed for those whose desire to learn exceeds the time they have available, 30 Minute Expert Summaries enable readers to rapidly understand the important ideas behind critically acclaimed books. With a condensed format and chapter-by-chapter synopsis that highlights key lessons, readers can quickly and easily become experts...in 30 minutes. Read more Asin : B00A82DFXO
1) Change, Grow or Die
Doctor Julia Hare
2) The Art of Chit Chat (Unabridged)
Change Masters Leadership Communications Success Series
6 minutes .
3) The Art of Supportive Leadership: A Practical Guide for People in Positions of Responsibility (Unabridged)
J. Donald Walters
1 hour 26 minutes .
4) Jim Clemmers Leading in Turbulent Times (Unabridged)
59 minutes .
5) El Poder del Lider: Conferencia [The Power of the Leader: Conference]
Miguel Angel Cornejo
1 hour 45 minutes .
6) Empowerment Takes More than a Minute
Ken Blanchard, John P. Carlos, and Alan Randolph
1 hour 28 minutes
7) The New York Times Pocket MBA: Leadership and Vision (Unabridged)
Ramon J. Aldag, Ph.D. and Buck Joseph, Ed.D.
2 hours 53 minutes .
8) When Leadership and Discipleship Collide (Unabridged)
1 hour 2 minutes .
9) Mother Teresa, CEO: Unexpected Principles for Practical Leadership (Unabridged)
Ruma Bose, Louis Faust
2 hour 7 minutes
10) The Perfect Thing: How the iPod Shuffles Commerce, Culture, and Coolness
4 hours 56 minutes .
11) The Progress Principle: Using Small Wins to Ignite Joy, Engagement, and Creativity at Work (Unabridged)
Teresa Amabile, Steven Kramer
6 hours 56 minutes .
12) Positive Intelligence: Why Only 20% of Teams and Individuals Achieve Their True Potential and How You Can Achieve Yours (Unabridged)
8 hours 51 minutes .
13) Wait: The Art and Science of Delay (Unabridged)
8 hours 52 minutes .
14) Make Winning a Habit: 20 Best Practices of the Worlds Greatest Sales Forces
4 hours 32 minutes .
16) How Successful People Lead: Taking Your Influence to the Next Level (Unabridged)
John C. Maxwell
3 hours and 37 minutes .
17) All I Know About Management I Learned From My Dog (Unabridged)
2 hours and 9 minutes .
18) Why Leadership Sucks: Fundamentals of Level 5 Leadership and Servant Leadership (Unabridged)
Miles Anthony Smith
4 hour 38 minutes
19) The Leadership Contract: The Fine Print to Becoming a Great Leader (Unabridged)
5 hours and 40 minutes .
20) The 7 Secrets of Exceptional Leadership (Unabridged)
55 minutes .
21) Creativity, Inc.: Overcoming the Unseen Forces That Stand in the Way of True Inspiration (Unabridged)
Ed Catmull, Amy Wallace
12 hour 52 minutes
22) True Alignment: Linking Company Culture with Customer Needs for Extraordinary Results (Unabridged)
8 hours and 16 minutes .
23) The Case of the Missing Cutlery: A Leadership Course for the Rising Star (Unabridged)
1 hour and 35 minutes .
24) Leadership Blindspots: How Successful Leaders Identify and Overcome the Weaknesses That Matter (Unabridged)
Robert B. Shaw
8 hour 20 minutes
25) MLM: Why Would You Be Choosing an MLM in the First Place (Unabridged)
48 minutes .
26) The Art of the Start 2.0: The Time-Tested, Battle-Hardened Guide for Anyone Starting Anything (Unabridged)
8 hours and 43 minutes .
27) Yes, And: How Improvisation Reverses No, but Thinking and Improves Creativity and Collaboration - Lessons from the Second City (Unabridged)
Kelly Leonard, Tom Yorton
7 hours and 18 minutes .
28) 44 Days of Leadership (Unabridged)
2 hours and 8 minutes .
29) Dare to Serve: How to Drive Superior Results by Serving Others (Unabridged)
Cheryl A. Bachelder
3 hours and 54 minutes .
30) From Employee to Employer in 30 Days: Repeatable Tips on How to Build a Business That Attracts Profits Almost Immediately (Unabridged)
1 hour and 3 minutes .
Link : HTML :