FREE. AudioBook : How to Succeed in Business Without Really Crying. Download
Author of this audiobook is Carol Leifer. Publisher is Tantor Audio. This audio book is Narrated by Carol Leifer. This was released on 28-MAR-14. Duration of this Audio Book is 3 hours and 59 minutes .. This is unabridged.
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : For many years, television comedy was an exclusive boys' club - until a brilliant comedian named Carol Leifer came along, blazing a trail for funny women everywhere. From Late Night with David Letterman and Saturday Night Live to Seinfeld, The Ellen Show, and Modern Family, Carol has written for and/or performed on some of the best TV comedies of all time. This hilarious collection of essays charts her extraordinary three-decade journey through show business, illuminating her many triumphs and some missteps along the way - and offering valuable lessons for women and men in any profession. Part memoir, part guide to life, and all incredibly funny, How to Succeed in Business Without Really Crying offers tips and tricks for getting ahead, finding your way, and opening locked doors - even if you have to use a sledgehammer. Read more Asin : B00JANBSAE
1) The News from Lake Wobegon, 12-Month Subscription
15 minutes .
2) The Geography of Bliss: One Grumps Search for the Happiest Places in the World (Unabridged)
11 hours 4 minutes .
3) Soup (Unabridged)
Robert Newton Peck
1 hour 39 minutes .
4) Only the Truth is Funny
1 hour 14 minutes .
5) In the Family Way
1 hour 3 minutes
6) The Beginners Guide to Humor and Healing (Unabridged)
Bernie Siegel, M.D.
1 hour 17 minutes
7) The Darwin Awards: Evolution in Action
3 hours 34 minutes .
8) 8 Simple Rules for Dating My Teenage Daughter: And Other Tips from a Beleaguered Father
W. Bruce Cameron
2 hours 11 minutes .
9) The Pythons: Autobiography by the Pythons
Bob McCabe, John Cleese, Michael Palin
2 hour 36 minutes
3 hours 4 minutes .
11) When You Come to a Fork in the Road, Take It!
Yogi Berra and Dave Kaplan
2 hour 5 minutes
12) Dave Barry in Cyberspace (Unabridged)
4 hours 40 minutes .
13) Heres Johnny!: My Memories of Johnny Carson, The Tonight Show, and 46 Years of Friendship
3 hours 50 minutes .
14) Familyhood (Unabridged)
5 hours 18 minutes .
15) Im the One That I Want
4 hour 45 minutes
16) Whats Not to Love?: The Adventures of a Mildly Perverted Young Writer (Unabridged)
8 hours 27 minutes .
17) Seriously...Im Kidding (Unabridged)
3 hours 7 minutes .
18) Real Ponies Dont Go Oink! (Unabridged)
5 hours 45 minutes .
19) Nothings Sacred (Unabridged)
5 hours 57 minutes .
20) Barack Like Me: The Chocolate-Covered Truth (Unabridged)
David Alan Grier, Alan Eisenstock
6 hours 19 minutes .
21) Live from New York: An Uncensored History of Saturday Night Live
Tom Shales and James Andrew Miller
8 hour 42 minutes
22) Jag har kokat tv?hundratusen potatisar: men kan inte erinra mig en enda av dessa (Unabridged)
2 hours 59 minutes .
23) On Health: How Not to Grow Up
24) Just Williams Greatest Hits!
4 hours 54 minutes .
25) The Dark Tourist: Sightseeing in the Worlds Most Unlikely Holiday Destinations (Unabridged)
7 hour 55 minutes
26) Thanks for Nothing (Unabridged)
7 hour 47 minutes
27) Best Friends, Occasional Enemies: The Lighter Side of Life as a Mother and Daughter (Unabridged)
Lisa Scottoline, Francesca Scottoline Serritella
5 hour 34 minutes
28) Sloppy Seconds: The Tucker Max Leftovers (Unabridged)
3 hours 20 minutes .
29) Drop Dead Healthy: One Mans Humble Quest for Bodily Perfection (Unabridged)
A. J. Jacobs
10 hours 10 minutes .
31) Another Bad-Dog Book: Tales of Life, Love, and Neurotic Human Behavior (Unabridged)
Joni B Cole
5 hours 41 minutes .
32) Losing It: In Which An Aging Professor Laments His Shrinking Brain.. (Unabridged)
William Ian Miller
8 hours 38 minutes .
33) Close Calls: The True Tales of Cougar Bob
B. J. Campbell
4 hours and 4 minutes .
34) Who Killed Mom?: A Delinquent Sons Meditation on Family, Mortality, and Very Tacky Candles (Unabridged)
8 hour 5 minutes
35) Dont Lick the Minivan: And Other Things I Never Thought Id Say to My Kids (Unabridged)
7 hour 17 minutes
36) Dad Is Fat (Unabridged)
5 hours and 26 minutes .
37) Dad or Alive: Confessions of an Unexpected Stay-at-Home Dad (Unabridged)
4 hours and 57 minutes .
38) Wallflower at the Orgy (Unabridged)
6 hour 14 minutes
39) Self-Inflicted Wounds: Heartwarming Tales of Epic Humiliation (Unabridged)
6 hours and 46 minutes .
40) A Trip to the Hardware Store and Other Calamities: Quirky Essays for Quirky People (Unabridged)
55 minutes .
41) I See You Made an Effort: Compliments, Indignities, and Survival Stories from the Edge of 50 (Unabridged)
6 hour 52 minutes
42) A Bad Idea Im About to Do: True Tales of Seriously Poor Judgment and Stunningly Awkward Adventure (Unabridged)
7 hours and 34 minutes .
43) Life of the Party: Stories of a Perpetual Man-Child (Unabridged)
5 hours and 35 minutes .
44) Good Talk, Dad: The Birds and the Bees...and Other Conversations We Forgot to Have (Unabridged)
Bill Geist, Willie Geist
5 hour 40 minutes
45) The Todd Glass Situation: A Bunch of Lies about My Personal Life and a Bunch of True Stories about My 30-Year Career in Standup Comedy (Unabridged)
Todd Glass, Jonathan Grotenstein
6 hour 5 minutes
46) Savvy Stories: Funny Things I Learned from My Daughter (Unabridged)
9 hours and 38 minutes .
47) True Porn Clerk Stories (Unabridged)
3 hours and 11 minutes .
48) Dave Barrys Funniest Stuff
5 hours and 13 minutes .
49) In Defense of the Turtleneck (Unabridged)
1 hour and 21 minutes .
50) The Curious Habits of Man: Essays and Effluence (Unabridged)
Brian Kenneth Swain
6 hours and 17 minutes .
Link : HTML :