FREE. AudioBook : A Study Guide to Mark Twains Adventures of Huckleberry Finn. Download
A Study Guide to Mark Twains Adventures of Huckleberry Finn
Author of this audiobook is Kirsten Silva Gruesz. Publisher is Hachette Audio. This audio book is Narrated by John O'Connell. This was released on 14-MAR-2000. Duration of this Audio Book is 1 hour 12 minutes .. This is original_staging. ISBN is 9781570421075.
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : Mark Twain's classic and controversial novel weaves together adventure, comedy, and satire as Huck struggles to escape his constricting life and sets off down the river with Jim, a slave. This comprehensive explanation of the novel offers an introduction to Mark Twain's life, a detailed narrative guide to the book, dramatic readings, and a critical analysis. The author of this study guide is an assistant professor of English at the College of William and Mary with a specialty in American Literature and a guest lecturer at Yale and Harvard. This guide is part of the A+ AUDIO series from Time Warner, an innovative set of study materials that will help you to better understand, appreciate, and enjoy great works of literature. Look for other A+ titles from Audible in the Education section of Personal Development. Read more Keywords : Mark Twain, reference, College of William and Mary Asin : B002V5D2W0
1) A+ Audio Study Guide: Frankenstein (Unabridged)
Richard Kaye, PhD
1 hour 11 minutes .
2) A+ Audio Study Guide: The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn (Unabridged)
Kirsten Silva Gruesz, PhD
1 hour 12 minutes .
3) The Essential 55: An Award-Winning Educators Rules for Discovering the Successful Student in Every Child
2 hours 20 minutes .
4) Islam: A Short History (Unabridged) [Modern Library Chronicles]
6 hours 41 minutes .
5) For the Childrens Sake (Unabridged)
5 hours 7 minutes .
6) A Great Memory: Remember Everything You Hear, Read, and Study (Unabridged)
2 hours 25 minutes .
7) The Americas: A Hemispheric History [Modern Library Chronicles] (Unabridged)
6 hours 16 minutes .
8) The Balkans (Unabridged) [Modern Library Chronicles]
6 hours 24 minutes .
9) The American Revolution: A History [Modern Library Chronicles] (Unabridged)
Gordon S. Wood
6 hours 33 minutes .
10) Word Smart: Building a More Educated Vocabulary
Adam Robinson and Julian Fleisher
4 hours 30 minutes .
11) Word Smart, Genius Edition: Building a Phenomenal Vocabulary
Julian Fleisher and Michael Freedman
4 hours 46 minutes .
12) London: A History [Modern Library Chronicles] (Unabridged)
A. N. Wilson
5 hours 34 minutes .
13) The Modern Scholar: Global Warming, Global Threat
Michael B. McElroy
7 hours 49 minutes .
14) SPAudiobooks Twelfth Night (Unabridged, Dramatised)
2 hour 30 minutes
15) Eyewitness, 1990-1999: A History of the Twentieth Century in Sound
4 hour 59 minutes
16) Eyewitness, 1960-1969: A History of the Twentieth Century in Sound
4 hour 35 minutes
17) This Sceptred Isle Vol 6: The First British Empire 1702-1760 (Unabridged)
3 hours 5 minutes .
18) This Sceptred Isle Vol 7: The Age of Revolutions 1760-1792 (Unabridged)
3 hours 3 minutes .
19) This Sceptred Isle Vol 9: Regency and Reform 1815-1837 (Unabridged)
2 hours 28 minutes .
20) The Somme and Back to Ypres: Forgotten Voices of the Great War
2 hour 36 minutes
21) D-Day and Beyond: Forgotten Voices of the Second World War
3 hour 11 minutes
22) The Opening Shots: Forgotten Voices of the Great War
2 hour 44 minutes
23) The Fight for Survival: Forgotten Voices of the Second World War
3 hour 1 minutes
24) Eyewitness, 1910-1919: A History of the Twentieth Century in Sound
4 hour 59 minutes
25) Eyewitness, 1940-1949: A History of the Twentieth Century in Sound
5 hour 3 minutes
26) SmartPass Audio Education Study Guide to Henry V (Unabridged, Dramatised)
William Shakespeare and Mike Reeves
6 hour 31 minutes
27) SmartPass Audio Education Study Guide to Twelfth Night (Unabridged, Dramatised)
William Shakespeare and Simon Potter
4 hour 50 minutes
28) SmartPass Audio Education Study Guide to the Works of Shakespeare (Dramatised) (Unabridged)
Simon Potter and Mary Potter
3 hour 38 minutes
29) SmartPass Audio Education Study Guide to Pride and Prejudice (Dramatised)
Jane Austen and Mary Potter
4 hour 23 minutes
30) SmartPass Audio Education Study Guide to Animal Farm (Dramatised)
George Orwell and Jonathan Lomas
3 hour 3 minutes
Link : HTML :