AudioBook : You: Staying Young: The Owners Manual for Extending Your Warranty. Download
You: Staying Young: The Owners Manual for Extending Your Warranty
Author of this audiobook is Michael F. Roizen, M.D. and Mehmet C. Oz, M.D.. Publisher is Simon and Schuster Audio. This audio book is Narrated by Michael F. Roizen, Mehmet C. Oz. This was released on 23-OCT-2007. Duration of this Audio Book is 5 hours 19 minutes .. This is abridged. ISBN is 9780743569385. Rating : 3.58/5 ;
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : The body is the most fascinating machine ever created, and nobody talks about it in ways that are as illuminating and compelling as Dr. Michael Roizen and Dr. Mehmet Oz do. In You: The Owner's Manual, they showed how the human body works in general, and in You: On a Diet, they explained how bodies lose weight and stay fit; both books have sold in the millions. Now, in You: Staying Young, the doctors talk about what happens as the body ages. As with their previous titles, Dr. Roizen and Dr. Oz have conducted tireless research and will introduce fascinating and crucial information in an unforgettable way. Most people think of the aging of their bodies the same way they think of the aging of their cars: "As people get older, it's inevitable that they're going to break down; it could be in just a few ways or it could be in dozens of ways." Most people have the notion that once they reach 40 or so, a slow and steady decline of the mind, eyes, ears, joints, arteries, libido, and every other system that affects the quality of life begins to take effect. However, according to Drs. Roizen and Oz, that's a mistake. Aging isn't a decline of the body's systems. It's actually very purposeful. The very systems and biological processes that cause people to age are actually designed to help people when they're a little bit younger. So what's the role of those who are part of the aging population? To learn how these systems work, so they can be reprogrammed to work the way they did when they were younger. Listeners' goals should be to die young at any age. That means living a high quality of life (with everything from working joints to working genitals) until the day they die. The doctors' real goal isn't just to make people live longer; it's to allow them to maintain vibrancy throughout their entire lives. Read more Asin : B002V9XBYU
1) Ultimate Fitness: The Quest for Truth about Exercise and Health
3 hours 20 minutes .
2) Ultralongevity: The Seven-Step Program for a Younger, Healthier You
5 hours 37 minutes .
3) With a Little Help from My Friends: The Nourishing Network of Adult Friendships (Unabridged)
Calvin A. Colarusso
26 minutes .
4) Aging Is a Treatable Disease: Your Anti-Aging Options (Unabridged)
1 hour 48 minutes .
5) Ett minne fr livet: boken om Alzheimers sjukdom [Memory of a Lifetime: A Book About Alzheimers Disease] (Unabridged)
5 hours 41 minutes .
6) A Soft Voice in a Noisy World: A Guide to Dealing and Healing with Parkinsons Disease (Unabridged)
4 hour 52 minutes
8) How to Stop Sweating so Much: How to Stop Sweating Knowledge You Wish You Knew Series (Unabridged)
43 minutes .
9) Kak pobedit stress i depressiju [How to overcome stress and depression] (Unabridged)
1 hour and 20 minutes .
11) The 5 Day Snoring Cure: Natural, Safe, and Effective; Stop Snoring Now! (Unabridged)
47 minutes .
12) Stressaholic: 5 Steps to Transform Your Relationship with Stress (Unabridged)
4 hours and 30 minutes .
13) Gaming: Surprising Risks That Too Much Gaming Has on Your Health (Unabridged)
35 minutes .
14) All About Berries: Discover the Varieties of Berries and Its Healthy Benefits (Unabridged)
1 hour and 3 minutes .
15) Rethinking Aging: Growing Old and Living Well in a Over-Treated Society (Unabridged)
Nortin M. Hadler
9 hours and 40 minutes .
Link : HTML :