AudioBook : You: Staying Young: The Owners Manual for Extending Your Warranty. Download
Author of this audiobook is Michael F. Roizen, M.D. and Mehmet C. Oz, M.D.. Publisher is Simon and Schuster Audio. This audio book is Narrated by Michael F. Roizen, Mehmet C. Oz. This was released on 23-OCT-2007. Duration of this Audio Book is 5 hours 19 minutes .. This is abridged. ISBN is 9780743569385. Rating : 3.58/5 ;
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : The body is the most fascinating machine ever created, and nobody talks about it in ways that are as illuminating and compelling as Dr. Michael Roizen and Dr. Mehmet Oz do. In You: The Owner's Manual, they showed how the human body works in general, and in You: On a Diet, they explained how bodies lose weight and stay fit; both books have sold in the millions. Now, in You: Staying Young, the doctors talk about what happens as the body ages. As with their previous titles, Dr. Roizen and Dr. Oz have conducted tireless research and will introduce fascinating and crucial information in an unforgettable way. Most people think of the aging of their bodies the same way they think of the aging of their cars: "As people get older, it's inevitable that they're going to break down; it could be in just a few ways or it could be in dozens of ways." Most people have the notion that once they reach 40 or so, a slow and steady decline of the mind, eyes, ears, joints, arteries, libido, and every other system that affects the quality of life begins to take effect. However, according to Drs. Roizen and Oz, that's a mistake. Aging isn't a decline of the body's systems. It's actually very purposeful. The very systems and biological processes that cause people to age are actually designed to help people when they're a little bit younger. So what's the role of those who are part of the aging population? To learn how these systems work, so they can be reprogrammed to work the way they did when they were younger. Listeners' goals should be to die young at any age. That means living a high quality of life (with everything from working joints to working genitals) until the day they die. The doctors' real goal isn't just to make people live longer; it's to allow them to maintain vibrancy throughout their entire lives. Read more Asin : B002V9XBYU
1) Never Be Sick Again: Health Is a Choice, Learn How to Choose It (Unabridged)
Raymond Francis, Kester Cotton
13 hours 36 minutes .
2) The New Bible Cure for Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia (Unabridged)
2 hours 47 minutes .
3) Guided Meditations for Busy People (Unabridged)
1 hour 8 minutes .
4) The UltraMind Solution: Fix Your Broken Brain by Healing Your Body First
6 hours 23 minutes .
5) The Art of Aging: A Doctors Prescription for Well-Being
Sherwin B. Nuland
6 hours 27 minutes .
6) Hope I Dont Die Before I Get Old: How to Survive Old Age: You Own or Someone You Love (Unabridged)
Mary Boone Wellington, Tracey Bowman
7 hours and 45 minutes .
7) Cut Through the Noise: Nursing Home Care in the Baby Boomer Era (Unabridged)
Kojo Pobee M.D. CMD
2 hours and 47 minutes .
9) The Primal Blueprint: Reprogram Your Genes for Effortless Weight Loss, Vibrant Health, and Boundless Energy
3 hour 39 minutes
10) 50 Ways to Soothe Yourself Without Food (Unabridged)
5 hours and 24 minutes .
11) Whole Grains, Empty Promises: The Surprising Truth About the Worlds Most Overrated Health Food (Unabridged)
1 hour and 53 minutes .
12) Your Body of Light: Energetic Practices for Better Health, Emotional Balance, and Higher Consciousness
8 hours and 41 minutes .
15) All About Healing: Discovering The Vital Practices of Healing (Unabridged)
45 minutes .
Link : HTML :