FREE. AudioBook : The Stay Interview: A Managers Guide to Keeping the Best and Brightest. Download
The Stay Interview: A Managers Guide to Keeping the Best and Brightest (Unabridged)
Author of this audiobook is Richard P. Finnegan. Publisher is Gildan Media, LLC. This audio book is Narrated by Tim Andres Pabon. This was released on 26-FEB-15. Duration of this Audio Book is 3 hours and 3 minutes .. This is unabridged.
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : It's the worst sort of surprise: A valued and seemingly happy employee gives his notice. Can you do anything at this point? Probably not. Could you have anticipated the departure and tried to prevent it? Absolutely. That's where this audiobook comes in. This practical guide introduces managers to a powerful new engagement and retention tool: the stay interview. Smart companies have begun conducting these periodic reviews in order to discover why their important talent might leave and to solve any problems before they actually quit. Written by the retention expert who pioneered the process, The Stay Interview shows managers how to: Prepare for the meeting Anticipate an employee's top issues Set realistic expectations from the start Respond to difficult questions Listen effectively and dig deeper Craft a detailed and effective stay plan complete with timeline Assess each employee's level of engagement, predict potential exits, and communicate results to upper management Complete with the five best questions to ask and sample scripts for different situations, The Stay Interview is the key to a more engaged... and much more productive team. Read more Asin : B00U0NMYYM
1) A Class with Drucker: The Lost Lessons of the Worlds Greatest Management Teacher (Unabridged)
William A. Cohen
9 hours 36 minutes .
2) Extreme Management: What They Teach at Harvard Business Schools Advanced Management Program
3 hour 0 minutes
3) Follow this Path: How the Worlds Greatest Organizations Drive Growth by Unleashing Human Potential
Curt Coffman and Gabriel Gonzales-Molina, Ph.D.
3 hours 23 minutes .
4) Strengths Based Leadership: Great Leaders, Teams and Why People Follow (Unabridged)
4 hour 51 minutes
5) Book Yourself Solid: The Fastest , Easiest, and Most Reliable System for Getting More Clients (Unabridged)
7 hours 36 minutes .
6) Creative Memories: The 10 Timeless Principles Behind the Company That Pioneered the Scrapbooking Industry
4 hours 27 minutes .
7) More Than a Pink Cadillac: Mary Kay Inc.s Nine Leadership Keys to Success
4 hours 26 minutes .
8) Business @ the Speed of Thought: Using a Digital Nervous System
Bill Gates (Founder and CEO, Microsoft)
9) Survival Is Not Enough: Zooming, Evolution, and the Future of Your Company
2 hours 54 minutes .
10) Warren Buffett on Business: Principles from the Sage of Omaha (Unabridged)
Richard J. Connors
8 hours 2 minutes .
11) How to Juggle Multiple Priorities (Unabridged)
Briefings Media Group
16 minutes .
12) The Game-Changer: How You Can Drive Revenue and Profit Growth with Innovation
Ram Charan, A. G. Lafley
6 hour 24 minutes
13) From the Bureau to the Boardroom: 30 Management Lessons from the FBI (Unabridged)
8 hours 2 minutes .
14) Success Made Simple: An Inside Look at Why Amish Businesses Thrive (Unabridged)
8 hours 11 minutes .
15) Go MAD - The Art of Making a Difference: Achieving Personal and Business Success (Unabridged)
4 hour 8 minutes
16) Are Your Customers Being Served? (Unabridged)
1 hour 32 minutes
17) How to Negotiate Effectively: Creating Success Series (Unabridged)
4 hour 54 minutes
18) Funky Business Forever: How to Enjoy Capitalism (Unabridged)
Kjell A Nordstrom, Jonas Ridderstr?le
9 hours 17 minutes .
19) The Power of Appreciative Inquiry: A Practical Guide to Positive Change: BK Business (Unabridged)
Diana Whitney, Amanda Trosten-Bloom
10 hours and 26 minutes .
20) Reflections for Highly Effective People
Stephen R. Covey
1 hour and 29 minutes .
21) You First: Inspire Your Team to Grow Up, Get Along, and Get Stuff Done (Unabridged)
6 hours and 24 minutes .
22) Super Agent: How I Took on the NFL and Won, and My Plan to Reform the NCAA (Unabridged)
Dr. Jerry Argovitz, J. David Miller
14 hours and 12 minutes .
23) Leading on the Edge: Extraordinary Stories and Leadership Insights from the Worlds Most Extreme Workplace (Unabridged)
9 hour 6 minutes
25) Kak vyiigrat peregovoryi (Unabridged)
I. O. Vagin, P. S. Ripinskaya
6 hours and 40 minutes .
26) 30 Minuten Richtiges Feedback
1 hour 17 minutes
27) Geschftserfolg in Asien
Ulrich Leifeld, Frank Brinkmann
7 hour 6 minutes
29) 30 Minuten berzeugungskraft
1 hour 8 minutes
Link : HTML :