FREE. AudioBook : Startupland: How Three Guys Risked Everything to Turn an Idea into a Global Business. Download
Startupland: How Three Guys Risked Everything to Turn an Idea into a Global Business (Unabridged)
Author of this audiobook is Mikkel Svane, Carlye Adler. Publisher is Audible Studios. This audio book is Narrated by Christopher Price. This was released on 20-FEB-15. Duration of this Audio Book is 5 hours and 20 minutes .. This is unabridged.
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : The real story of what it takes to risk it all and go for broke. Conventional wisdom says most startups need to be in Silicon Valley, started by young engineers around a sexy new idea and backed by VC funding. But as Mikkel Svane reveals in Startupland, the story of founding Zendesk was anything but conventional. Founded in a Copenhagen loft by three 30-something friends looking to break free from corporate doldrums, Zendesk Inc. is now one of the hottest enterprise software companies, still rapidly growing with customers in 150 countries. But its success was anything but predestined. With revealing stories both funny and frank, Mikkel shares how he and his friends bravely left secure jobs to start something on their own, how he almost went broke several times, how they picked up themselves and their families to travel across the world to California and the unknown, and how the three friends were miraculously still together for Zendesk's IPO and (still growing) success. Much like Zendesk's mission itself - to remove friction, barriers, and mystery in order to make customer service easier and more approachable - Startupland removes some of the myths about startups and startup founders. Mikkel's advice, hard won through experience, often bucks conventional wisdom and entrepreneurial tropes. He shares why failure (whether fast or slow) is awful, why a seemingly boring product or idea can be the most exciting, and why giving back to the community is as important as the bottom line. From how to hire right (look for people who are not offended by swearing) to which personas generate the highest response rates, Mikkel answers the most pressing questions from the perspective of someone still in the trenches and willing to share the hard truth, warts and all. Read more Asin : B00TRMNWK2
1) Confidence: How Winning Streaks and Losing Streaks Begin and End (Unabridged)
Rosabeth Moss Kanter
13 hours 1 minutes .
2) Coaching Salespeople into Sales Champions: A Tactical Playbook for Managers and Executives (Unabridged)
10 hours 34 minutes .
3) The Knack: How Street-Smart Entrepreneurs Learn to Handle Whatever Comes Up (Unabridged)
Norm Brodsky, Bo Burlingham
10 hours 11 minutes .
4) Read This Before Our Next Meeting: The Modern Meeting Standard for Successful Organizations (Unabridged)
1 hour 8 minutes .
5) Equipping 101 (Unabridged)
John C. Maxwell
2 hour 3 minutes
6) New and Updated: The 4 Disciplines of Execution (Unabridged)
Dr. Stephen R. Covey, Chris McChesney
58 minutes .
7) Managing the Non-Profit Organization: Principles and Practices
Peter F. Drucker
2 hours 57 minutes .
8) Stewardship: Choosing Service over Self-interest
9) The Power of Nice: How to Conquer the Business World with Kindness (Unabridged)
Linda Kaplan Thaler and Robin Koval
2 hours 59 minutes .
10) Principle-Centered Leadership
Stephen R. Covey
3 hours 13 minutes .
11) How Managers Make Things Happen (Unabridged)
2 hours 20 minutes .
12) Uniting the Virtual Workforce: Transforming Leadership and Innovation in the Globally Integrated Enterprise
Karen Sobel Lojeski, Richard R. Reilly
4 hours 43 minutes .
13) Managing Knock Your Socks Off Service (Unabridged)
Chip R. Bell, Ron Zemke, David Zielinski
7 hours 26 minutes .
14) How To Succeed in Business Without Working So Damn Hard: Rethinking the Rules, Reinventing the Game (Unabridged)
7 hours 5 minutes .
15) The Star Principle: How It Can Make You Rich (Unabridged)
7 hours 8 minutes .
16) Leading with NLP (Unabridged)
2 hour 34 minutes
17) Millionaire MBA Business Mentoring Programme, Week 4 (Unabridged)
Richard Parkes Cordock
2 hour 37 minutes
18) Revelations in Business: Connecting Your Business Plan with Gods Purpose and Plan for Your Life
Dr. K. Shelette Stewart
11 hours 58 minutes .
19) The 4 Disciplines of Execution: Achieving Your Wildly Important Goals
3 hours 38 minutes .
20) Topgun on Wall Street (Unabridged)
Jeffery Lay, Patrick Robinson
13 hours 34 minutes .
21) The Affluent Entrepreneur: 20 Proven Principles for Achieving Prosperity (Unabridged)
6 hours 54 minutes .
22) Inside the Box: A Proven System of Creativity for Breakthrough Results (Unabridged)
Drew Boyd, Jacob Goldenberg
8 hours and 57 minutes .
23) Pulling Together: 10 Rules for High Performance Teamwork
24) NLP at Work: The Essence of Excellence, 3rd Edition (People Skills for Professionals) (Unabridged)
14 hours and 30 minutes .
25) Simply Managing: What Managers Do - and Can Do Better (Unabridged)
26) Conversations that Get Results and Inspire Collaboration: Engage Your Team, Your Peers, and Your Manager to Take Action (Unabridged)
Shawn Kent Hayashi
8 hours and 10 minutes .
27) What Happened to Goldman Sachs: An Insiders Story of Organizational Drift and Its Unintended Consequences (Unabridged)
Steven G. Mandis
10 hours and 53 minutes .
29) Frauen auf Augenhhe. Was sie nach oben bringt und was nicht
6 hour 22 minutes
30) The Reciprocity Advantage: A New Way to Partner for Innovation and Growth (Unabridged)
Bob Johansen, Karl Ronn
6 hours and 14 minutes .
Link : HTML :