FREE. AudioBook : Start with the Answer: And Other Wisdom for Aspiring Leaders. Download
Start with the Answer: And Other Wisdom for Aspiring Leaders (Unabridged)
Author of this audiobook is Bob Seelert. Publisher is Audible, Inc.. This audio book is Narrated by Dennis Holland. This was released on 09-OCT-2009. Duration of this Audio Book is 5 hours 16 minutes .. This is unabridged.
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : Today, we rarely see the words "business" and "wisdom" in the same sentence. For Bob Seelert, chairman of Saatchi & Saatchi, the two go hand-in-hand. At a time when our economic systems desperately need to energize people and produce leaders at all levels, Seelert brings us Start with the Answer.This collection of 94 real-life stories from Seelert's 40-year career as CEO of five companies in three different industries reveals transformative insights and practical instruction for anyone who wants to succeed as an executive, business leader, or entrepreneur.In this highly readable and down-to-earth book, Seelert outlines his strategies, practices, and principle-centered approach to decision-making and problem-solving. Even more important, he shares the wisdom he has gained through exposure to extraordinary people, events, and institutions.Based on his long and successful career, Seelert boils it all down to the eight dimensions of business life every leader must master in order to succeed - preparation, building and managing a career, business strategy, business operations, finance and economics, leadership, culture and communication, and personal spirit and style.As he explores these eight dimensions in detail, Seelert provides a wealth of experience-based tactics, principles, and ideas for overcoming all the basic challenges of the modern business world. With both the philosophy and the nuts and bolts of great leadership, Start with the Answer provides critical insight any aspiring leader can use to succeed in any industry.But you'll find much more here than just business fundamentals, including a philosophical foundation for high-quality leadership in the modern business world. Start with the Answer argues that leaders must first come to know themselves, and then develop the values, beliefs, and principles they will carry through their careers in order to earn the trust of those they lead. Read more Asin : B002V1O70K
2) Crowdsourcing: The Coming Big Bang of Business and How It Will Change Your World (Unabridged)
9 hours 44 minutes .
3) Open Leadership: How Social Technology Can Transform the Way You Lead (Unabridged)
9 hours 54 minutes .
4) Ready, Fire, Aim: Zero to $100 Million in No Time Flat (Unabridged)
12 hours 14 minutes .
5) Think and Grow Rich - Mega Audio Pack (Unabridged)
Napolean Hill, Jamie McIntyre
44 hours 52 minutes .
6) The 100 Best Business Books of All Time: What They Say, Why They Matter, and How They Can Help You (Unabridged)
Jack Covert, Todd Sattersten
8 hours 3 minutes .
7) Bruce Muzik - Entrepreneur Lifestyle Design: Conversations with the Best Entrepreneurs on the Planet
1 hour 1 minutes .
8) Sarcasm at Work (Unabridged)
Change Masters Leadership Communications Success Series
7 minutes .
9) Liderazgo de Excelencia (Texto Completo) [Leadership of Excellence (Unabridged)]
Miguel Angel Cornejo
58 minutes .
10) The Art of War (Unabridged) (bkhove000635)
1 hour 12 minutes .
11) Mojo: How to Get It, How to Keep It, How to Get It Back if You Lose It (Unabridged)
Marshall Goldsmith, Mark Reiter
7 hours 14 minutes .
12) The Art of Seduction: An Indispensible Primer on the Ultimate Form of Power
5 hour 12 minutes
13) Leadership Lessons of the Navy Seals
4 hours 21 minutes .
14) The Steve Jobs Way: iLeadership for a New Generation (Unabridged)
Jay Elliot, William L. Simon
6 hour 50 minutes
15) The Maverick
5 hour 53 minutes
16) Performance: Getting Whats Inside Out
2 hours 10 minutes .
17) The Unwritten Rules: The Six Skills You Need to Get Promoted to the Executive Level (Unabridged)
5 hours 29 minutes .
18) Paid to Think: A Leaders Toolkit for Redefining Your Future (Unabridged)
31 hours and 4 minutes .
19) Achieving Credibility: The Key to Effective Leadership (Unabridged)
James M. Kouzes, Tom Peters (introduction)
6 hours and 30 minutes .
20) Banker to the World: Leadership Lessons from the Front Lines of Global Finance
6 hours and 39 minutes .
21) The E-Myth Real Estate Brokerage (Unabridged)
Michael E. Gerber, Richard A. Rector
6 hours and 54 minutes .
22) Its All About Who You Hire, How They Lead . . . and Other Essential Advice from a Self-Made Leader (Unabridged)
Morton Mandel, John A. Byrne
4 hour 39 minutes
23) Raise the Bar: An Action-Based Method for Maximum Customer Reactions (Unabridged)
7 hours and 14 minutes .
24) The Law Firm of Tomorrow (Unabridged)
2 hours and 51 minutes .
25) The Power of Paradox: Harness the Energy of Competing Ideas to Uncover Radically Innovative Solutions (Unabridged)
5 hours and 26 minutes .
26) Take the Bull by the Horns: The Busy Leaders Action Guide to Growing Your Business...and Yourself (Unabridged)
2 hours and 37 minutes .
27) Smartcuts: How Hackers, Innovators, and Icons Accelerate Success (Unabridged)
5 hours and 55 minutes .
28) The Leadership Handbook: 26 Critical Lessons Every Leader Needs (Unabridged)
John C. Maxwell
7 hours and 36 minutes .
29) Where Startup Ideas Come From: A Playbook for Generating Business Ideas (Unabridged)
4 hours and 9 minutes .
30) Get Big Things Done: The Power of Connectional Intelligence (Unabridged)
Erica Dhawan, Saj-nicole Joni
7 hours and 5 minutes .
Link : HTML :