FREE. AudioBook : The Speed of Trust: The One Thing that Changes Everything. Download
The Speed of Trust: The One Thing that Changes Everything
Author of this audiobook is Stephen M.R. Covey with Rebecca R. Merrill. Publisher is Simon and Schuster Audio. This audio book is Narrated by Stephen M.R. Covey. This was released on 12-OCT-2006. Duration of this Audio Book is 1 hour 15 minutes . This is abridged. ISBN is 9780743564694.
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : A groundbreaking and paradigm-shifting book, The Speed of Trust challenges our age-old assumption that trust is merely a soft, social virtue. Instead, it demonstrates that trust is a hard-edged, economic driver -- a learnable and measurable skill that makes organizations more profitable, people more promotable, and relationships more energizing.Written from his informed perspective as the former CEO of a $100 million enterprise, Covey draws on his pragmatic experience growing the Covey Leadership Center (founded by his father, Dr. Stephen R. Covey) from a shareholder value of less than $3 million to a value of more than $160 million.Covey articulates why trust has become the key leadership competency of the new global economy. He eloquently informs readers of how to inspire lasting trust in their personal and professional relationships, and in so doing to create unparalleled success and sustainable prosperity in every dimension of life. He shows business, government, and education leaders how to quickly and permanently gain the trust of clients, coworkers, partners, and constituents. The author convincingly makes the case that trust is a measurable performance accelerator, and that when trust goes up, speed also goes up while cost comes down, producing what Covey calls a "trust dividend".This powerful new audiobook reveals the 13 behaviors common to high-trust leaders throughout the world and demonstrates actionable insights that will enable you to increase and inspire trust in your important relationships. Read more Keywords : The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, The Tipping Point Asin : B002V1NVHK
1) Snakes in Suits: When Psychopaths Go To Work (Unabridged)
Robert D. Hare, Paul Barbiak
10 hours 44 minutes .
2) Slow Down and Get More Done
Marshall J. Cook
2 hours 49 minutes .
3) Changing Directions Without Losing Your Way: Managing the Six Stages of Change at Work and in Life
Paul Edwards and Sarah Edwards
2 hours 23 minutes .
4) The Power of Acknowledgment (Unabridged)
Judith W. Umlas
1 hour 38 minutes .
5) Corner Office: Indispensable and Unexpected Lessons from CEOs on How to Lead and Succeed
5 hours 9 minutes .
6) The Small Business Owners Guide to a Good Nights Sleep: Preventing and Solving Chronic and Costly Problems (Unabridged)
Debra Koontz Traverso
7 hours 15 minutes .
7) The 100 Absolutely Unbreakable Laws of Business Success (Unabridged)
6 hours 7 minutes .
8) Changing the Channel: 12 Easy Ways to Make Millions for Your Business (Unabridged)
Michael Masterson, Mary Ellen Tribby
7 hours 14 minutes .
9) What the Best CEOs Know: Seven Exceptional Leaders and Their Lessons for Transforming Any Business
4 hours 16 minutes .
10) Negotiation Boot Camp: How to Resolve Conflict, Satisfy Customers, and Make Better Deals
2 hours 57 minutes .
11) The Heart and Soul of Excellence (Unabridged)
1 hour 1 minutes .
12) The Now Habit at Work: Perform Optimally, Maintain Focus, and Ignite Motivation in Yourself and Others (Unabridged)
4 hours 2 minutes .
13) The Power of an Hour (Unabridged)
4 hours 28 minutes .
14) The Art of the Start: The Time-Tested, Battle-Hardened Guide for Anyone Starting Anything (Unabridged)
6 hours 48 minutes .
15) Time Power: A Proven System for Getting More Done in Less Time Than You Ever Thought Possible (Unabridged)
8 hours 30 minutes .
16) The New Science of Persuasion and Influence: Amazing Techniques to Get Everything You Want
3 hours 9 minutes .
17) Boohers Rules of Business Grammar: 101 Fast and Easy Ways to Correct the Most Common Errors (Unabridged)
5 hours 9 minutes .
18) Living for the Weekday: What Every Employee and Boss Needs to Know about Enjoying Work and Life (Unabridged)
5 hours 28 minutes .
19) Discipline Survival Guide for the Secondary Teacher (Unabridged)
Julia G. Thompson
13 hours and 12 minutes .
20) Accounting Ethics (Unabridged)
Ronald Duska, Brenda Shay Duska
9 hour 40 minutes
21) Whoa! Are They Glad Youre in Their Lives? (Unabridged)
2 hours and 20 minutes .
22) The Young Professionals Guide to the Working World: Savvy Strategies to Get In, Get Ahead, and Rise to the Top (Unabridged)
5 hours and 45 minutes .
23) Responsive Web Design Overview for Beginners (Unabridged)
38 minutes .
25) Work Happier: Inspiring an Engaged Workplace
Julie Ann Sullivan
1 hour and 3 minutes .
26) Simple Secrets: 7 Principles to Inspire Success (Unabridged)
57 minutes .
27) Trumen, Wagen, Tun. Wie Sie den schwierigsten Menschen der Welt managen: sich selbst
3 hour 51 minutes
28) Bruce King and I (Unabridged)
3 hours and 10 minutes .
29) Facebook Marketing: Teach Me Everything I Need to Know about Facebook Marketing in 30 Minutes (Unabridged)
30 Minute Reads
39 minutes .
30) How to Read Your Clients Mind (Unabridged)
Link : HTML :