FREE. AudioBook : Spark: The Revolutionary New Science of Exercise and the Brain. Download
Spark: The Revolutionary New Science of Exercise and the Brain (Unabridged)
Author of this audiobook is John J. Ratey. Publisher is Gildan Media Corp. This audio book is Narrated by Walter Dixon. This was released on 17-SEP-2008. Duration of this Audio Book is 9 hours 28 minutes .. This is unabridged.
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : A groundbreaking and fascinating investigation into the transformative effects of exercise on the brain, from the bestselling author and renowned psychiatrist John J. Ratey, MD.Did you know you can beat stress, lift your mood, fight memory loss, sharpen your intellect, and function better than ever simply by elevating your heart rate and breaking a sweat? The evidence is incontrovertible: Aerobic exercise physically remodels our brains for peak performance. In Spark, John J. Ratey, M.D., embarks upon a fascinating and entertaining journey through the mind-body connection, presenting startling research to prove that exercise is truly our best defense against everything from depression to ADD to addiction to aggression to menopause to Alzheimer's. Filled with amazing case studies (such as the revolutionary fitness program in Naperville, Illinois, which has put this school district of 19,000 kids first in the world of science test scores), Spark is the first book to explore comprehensively the connection between exercise and the brain. It will change forever the way you think about your morning run---or, for that matter, simply the way you think. Read more Asin : B002V5H0OG
1) Eating to Live: Scientific American Reports
2 hours 19 minutes .
2) Marinas Cardio Motivation Workout #7: Cardio Desire!
30 minutes .
3) Personalizing Pilates: Post-Natal (Unabridged)
28 minutes .
4) Personalizing Pilates: Cyclists (Unabridged)
38 minutes .
5) Personalizing Pilates: Runners (Unabridged)
41 minutes .
6) Personalizing Pilates: Stress Relief
45 minutes .
7) Personalizing Pilates: Posture Improvement
52 minutes .
8) The Tae-Bo Way
9) Get with the Program! Getting Real About Your Weight, Health, and Emotional Well-Being
2 hours 2 minutes .
10) Body for Life for Women: 12 Weeks to a Fabulous Body at Any Age
Pamela Peeke, M.D., M.P.H., F.A.C.P.
3 hours 16 minutes .
11) Wake-Up Workout: A Brilliant Way to Start Your Day (Unabridged)
12) Strong AM - PM Yoga: 2 easy to follow yoga classes
1 hour and 11 minutes .
13) Thinner Thighs, Weight Loss, and Body Sculpting with Hypnosis, Meditation, and Affirmations (The Sleep Learning System)
2 hours and 46 minutes .
14) A Life Worth Breathing: A Yoga Masters Handbook of Strength, Grace, and Healing (Unabridged)
7 hours and 18 minutes .
15) Runners World Complete Book of Womens Running: The Best Advice to Get Started, Stay Motivated, Lose Weight, Run Injury-Free, Be Safe, and Train for An
Dagny Scott Barrios
13 hours and 22 minutes .
16) Yoga Weight Loss: A Complete Guide on Yoga for Beginners (Unabridged)
51 minutes .
17) Vital Living from the Inside-Out: A Mind/Body System for Total Wellness
5 hours and 15 minutes .
18) Secrets from a Personal Trainer (Unabridged)
11 minutes .
20) Votre mmoire - Comment lentretenir et lamliorer
1 hour 16 minutes
21) La Guida Completa allalimentazione nel Cross Fit (Unabridged)
Joseph Correa (Nutrizionista dello Sport Certificato)
2 hours and 1 minutes .
22) How to Deadlift Correctly (Unabridged)
3 minutes .
23) Pleine Vie, Fvrier 2014
4 hour 20 minutes
24) Pleine Vie, Aot 2014
4 hour 0 minutes
25) Pleine Vie, Juin 2014
4 hour 18 minutes
26) Exercise the Natural Way: Exercise Guide That Dont Cost You Much (Unabridged)
1 hour and 3 minutes .
27) The Beginner Workout (Unabridged)
5 minutes .
28) How To: Run Legally on a Public Road (Unabridged)
11 minutes .
29) 25 Ways to Get Bigger Muscles (Unabridged)
18 minutes .
30) The 10 Minute Six-Pack Ab Workout Routine (Unabridged)
11 minutes .
Link : HTML :