FREE. AudioBook : Smart Reading: Read Fast and Remember Every Detail. Download
Smart Reading: Read Fast and Remember Every Detail (Unabridged)
Author of this audiobook is Russell Stauffer and Marcia Reynolds. Publisher is Oasis Audio. This audio book is Narrated by Russell Stauffer and Marcia Reynolds. This was released on 27-FEB-2004. Duration of this Audio Book is 2 hours 18 minutes .. This is unabridged. ISBN is 9781556780677.
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : Have you ever wondered how some people can skim through a book in minutes, pick up dozens of facts and ideas, and recall them with pinpoint accuracy, even months or years later? With Smart Reading, you won't need to wonder any more.In just 2 hours, you'll learn the same powerful skills used by top achievers in the CIA, NASA, Army, Navy, and executives in over 400 of the Fortune 500. Read more Keywords : read Asin : B002V1OP48
1) The Map That Changed the World: William Smith and the Birth of Modern Geology (Unabridged)
9 hours 59 minutes .
2) Hitler and the Holocaust [Modern Library Chronicles] (Unabridged)
Robert S. Wistrich
9 hour 5 minutes
3) The Americanization of Benjamin Franklin (Unabridged)
Gordon S. Wood
10 hour 29 minutes
4) Curran vs. Catholic University: A Study of Authority and Freedom of Conflict (Unabridged)
12 hours 33 minutes .
5) The Genome War: How Craig Venter Tried to Capture the Code of Life (Unabridged)
14 hours 28 minutes .
6) Villages (Unabridged)
9 hours 29 minutes .
7) The Heart of It: The Iliad and The Odyssey (Unabridged)
Dr. Elizabeth McNamer
56 minutes .
8) St. Augustine in 90 Minutes (Unabridged)
1 hour 13 minutes .
9) Hegel in 90 Minutes (Unabridged)
1 hour 16 minutes .
10) Heidegger in 90 Minutes (Unabridged)
1 hour 27 minutes .
11) The Greatest Minds and Ideas of All Time (Unabridged)
3 hours 7 minutes .
12) The Meaning of Life: Buddhist Perspectives on Cause and Effect
His Holiness the Dalai Lama
13) On Course: A Week-by-Week Guide to Your First Semester of College Teaching (Unabridged)
James M. Lang
7 hour 14 minutes
14) A Great Memory: Remember Everything You Hear, Read, and Study (Unabridged)
2 hours 25 minutes .
15) 10 Days to More Confident Public Speaking
The Princeton Language Institute and Lenny Laskowski
3 hour 2 minutes
16) Gilgamesh: A New English Version (Unabridged)
4 hours 5 minutes .
17) Mozarts Brain and the Fighter Pilot: Unleashing Your Brains Potential (Unabridged)
Richard M. Restak
5 hours 56 minutes .
18) Nickel and Dimed: On (Not) Getting By in America (Unabridged)
8 hours 17 minutes .
19) Housekeeping (Unabridged)
5 hours 31 minutes .
20) The Lost Dinosaurs of Egypt
William Nothdurft with Josh Smith
6 hours 1 minutes .
21) Word Smart, Genius Edition: Building a Phenomenal Vocabulary
Julian Fleisher and Michael Freedman
4 hours 46 minutes .
22) The Metaphysical Club
6 hour 58 minutes
23) Professors Guide to Getting Good Grades in College
Dr. Lynn F. Jacobs and Jeremy S. Hyman
8 hour 38 minutes
24) The Fourth Hand (Unabridged)
11 hours 15 minutes .
25) This Sceptred Isle Vol 10: The Age of Victoria 1837-1901 (Unabridged)
3 hours 11 minutes .
26) This Sceptred Isle Vol 8: Nelson, Wellington, and Napoleon 1792-1815 (Unabridged)
2 hours 27 minutes .
27) SmartPass Audio Education Study Guide to Twelfth Night (Unabridged, Dramatised)
William Shakespeare and Simon Potter
4 hour 50 minutes
28) SmartPass Audio Education Study Guide to Great Expectations (Dramatised) (Unabridged)
Charles Dickens and Jonathan Lomas
3 hour 16 minutes
29) SmartPass Plus Audio Education Study Guide to An Inspector Calls (Unabridged, Dramatised, Commentary Options)
J.B. Priestley and Gil Maine
6 hour 27 minutes
30) SmartPass Plus Audio Education Study Guide to Henry V (Unabridged, Dramatised, Commentary Options)
William Shakespeare and Mike Reeves
9 hour 59 minutes
Link : HTML :