FREE. AudioBook : Silicon Gold Rush: The Next Generation of High-Tech Stars Rewrites the Rules. Download
Silicon Gold Rush: The Next Generation of High-Tech Stars Rewrites the Rules (Unabridged)
Author of this audiobook is Karen Southwick. Publisher is Blackstone Audio, Inc.. This audio book is Narrated by Sneha Mathan. This was released on 27-OCT-2006. Duration of this Audio Book is 8 hours 11 minutes .. This is unabridged. ISBN is 9780786118243.
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : The high-technology industry has given rise to a pioneering group of entrepreneurs and executives that is not only behind today's most innovative technological advances but also at the forefront of a dynamic new movement in business. Having helped their own organizations survive and thrive in a competitive, pressure-filled arena, these visionary leaders offer invaluable lessons for executives and managers in all industries. Now, in Silicon Gold Rush, their inspirational stories are told and their strategies for success revealed. Providing valuable insights into a myriad of key issues, from nurturing creativity and motivating employees to finding new markets and weathering tough times, this audiobook examines the maverick leadership techniques that are finding their way into mainstream corporate culture, with far-reaching consequences. Read more Keywords : technology, industry, entrepreneurs, executives, innovative, organizations, leaders, lessons, managers, strategies, success, insight, issues, creativity, motivating, employees, markets, high tech, advances, technology, stories, maverick, corporate culture Asin : B002VA9BKC
1) Power Listening (Unabridged)
Change Masters Leadership Communications Success Series
6 minutes .
2) Job Interview Success System: Relax and Communicate Your Value to Prospective Employers
10 minutes .
3) The Magic of Thinking Big
David J. Schwartz, Ph.D.
4 hours 10 minutes .
4) New and Updated: The 4 Disciplines of Execution (Unabridged)
Dr. Stephen R. Covey, Chris McChesney
58 minutes .
5) What It Takes: Speak Up, Step Up, Move Up; A Modern Womans Guide to Success in Business
3 hours 9 minutes .
6) Power of Persuasive Communication (Unabridged)
Dr. Mike Seigel
43 minutes .
7) Recipe for Customer Service Success
Rebecca L. Morgan
32 minutes .
8) Why Should Extroverts Make All the Money? (Unabridged)
Frederica J. Balzano, Ph.D.
6 hours 27 minutes .
9) Perpetual Motivation: How to Light Your Fire and Keep It Burning in Your Career and in Life (Unabridged)
3 hours 41 minutes .
10) The Circle of Innovation: You Cant Shrink Your Way to Greatness
2 hours 25 minutes .
11) The Power of Purpose: Find Meaning, Live Longer, Better (Unabridged)
3 hours 38 minutes .
12) The New Art of Negotiating: How to Close Any Deal (Unabridged)
Gerald I Nierenberg, Henry H Calero
5 hours 55 minutes .
13) Talent Is Overrated: What Really Separates World-Class Performers from Everybody Else (Unabridged)
7 hours 30 minutes .
14) People Smart
5 hours 5 minutes .
15) The Boston Consulting Group on Strategy: Classic Concepts and New Perspectives, 2nd Edition (Unabridged)
Carl W. Stern (editor), Michael S. Deimler (editor)
17 hours 17 minutes .
16) Self-Promotion for Introverts: The Quiet Guide to Getting Ahead
7 hours 31 minutes .
17) Talk to Strangers: How Everyday, Random Encounters Can Expand Your Business, Career, Income, and Life (Unabridged)
4 hours 42 minutes .
18) The Myths of Creativity: The Truth About How Innovative Companies and People Generate Great Ideas (Unabridged)
5 hour 58 minutes
21) EGO vs. EQ: How Top Business Leaders Beat 8 Ego Traps with Emotional Intelligence (Unabridged)
5 hours and 34 minutes .
22) The Business of Personal Training in Health Clubs: How to Start, Grow, and Maintain a Successful Personal Training Program (Unabridged)
1 hour and 29 minutes .
23) Cut the Crap, Get a Job!: A New Job Search Process for a New Era (Unabridged)
4 hours and 56 minutes .
24) Rebel Resume: An Outlaw Guide to Kick-Ass Resumes for Students and New Grads (Unabridged)
3 hours and 40 minutes .
25) Door-to-Door Millionaire: Secrets of Making the Sale (Unabridged)
4 hours and 20 minutes .
26) Product Profits: How to Come up with Product Ideas and Yield More Profit (Unabridged)
34 minutes .
27) Optimismus und Energie durch tgliche Motivation
1 hour 2 minutes
28) Moving Before You Get a Job: Relocating with Passion Wisely (Unabridged)
20 minutes .
29) 30 Minuten Hchstleistungen im Beruf
Ulrich Strunz, Hubert Schwarz, Dirk Konnertz
1 hour 2 minutes
30) Decision Making for Dummies (Unabridged)
16 hours and 45 minutes .
Link : HTML :