AudioBook : A Short History of Nearly Everything. Download
Author of this audiobook is Bill Bryson. Publisher is Books on Tape. This audio book is Narrated by Richard Matthews. This was released on 17-OCT-2003. Duration of this Audio Book is 17 hours 48 minutes .. This is unabridged. ISBN is 9780736691482. Rating : 4.45/5 ;
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : Bill Bryson has been an enormously popular author both for his travel books and for his books on the English language. Now, this beloved comic genius turns his attention to science. Although he doesn't know anything about the subject (at first), he is eager to learn, and takes information that he gets from the world's leading experts and explains it to us in a way that makes it exciting and relevant. Even the most pointy-headed, obscure scientist succumbs to the affable Bryson's good nature, and reveals how he or she figures things out. Showing us how scientists get from observations to ideas and theories is Bryson's aim, and he succeeds brilliantly. It is an adventure of the mind, as exciting as any of Bryson's terrestrial journeys. Read more Keywords : science, stars, Audible Select, Audible Selects Asin : B002V0KFPW
1) The Looming Tower: Al-Qaeda and the Road to 9/11 (Unabridged)
17 hours 23 minutes .
2) The Fourth Horseman: One Mans Mission to Wage the Great War in America (Unabridged)
15 hours 7 minutes .
3) The Ultimate Battle: Okinawa 1945: The Last Epic Struggle of World War II (Unabridged)
14 hours 7 minutes .
4) A History of Rome, Volume 1 (Unabridged)
10 hours 38 minutes .
5) Empire of Blue Water
6 hours 33 minutes .
6) Afghanistan: A Cultural and Political History (Unabridged)
17 hour 22 minutes
7) The Modern Scholar: The Norsemen - Understanding Vikings and Their Culture
Professor Professor Michael D.C. Drout
5 hours and 2 minutes .
8) The Modern Scholar: Mathematics Is Power
Professor William Bloch
4 hours and 59 minutes .
9) Anti-Judaism: The Western Tradition (Unabridged)
17 hours and 26 minutes .
10) Forgotten Voices of the Great War (Unabridged)
10 hours and 1 minutes .
11) The Real North Korea: Life and Politics in the Failed Stalinist Utopia (Unabridged)
10 hours and 59 minutes .
12) La Grande Guerre
13) Die Geschichte der Deutschen
Teja Fiedler, Marc Goergen
5 hour 32 minutes
14) DAMALS Rom im Barock
Wolfgang Reinhard, Arne Karsten
1 hour 17 minutes
15) Unknown Seas: How Vasco Da Gama Opened the East (Unabridged)
11 hours and 35 minutes .
Link : HTML :