FREE. AudioBook : The Shibumi Strategy: A Powerful Way to Create Meaningful Change. Download
The Shibumi Strategy: A Powerful Way to Create Meaningful Change (Unabridged)
Author of this audiobook is Matthew E. May. Publisher is Audible, Inc.. This audio book is Narrated by Rob Shapiro. This was released on 23-AUG-12. Duration of this Audio Book is 2 hours 43 minutes .. This is unabridged.
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : A personal leadership fable on applying principles of Zen to work personal Zen principles, coming to understand that it is often the involuntary challenge, the setbacks, that harbor the power to transform. When approached as an opportunity no easy task when simple survival is the first order of business unforeseen trials can sometimes result in an altogether new lease on life. Shows how personal leadership can lead to real (and not always easy) breakthroughs. Includes key lessons on commitment, preparation, struggle, breakthrough, and transformation. Is based on Shibumi, a Japanese word without literal definition that describes the height of personal excellence, elegant performance, and effortless effectiveness. For those struggling with personal breakthroughs, The Shubimi Strategy offers a new way to face work and life challenges for balanced solutions. Read more Asin : B00913N02W
1) The Adversity Advantage: Turning Everyday Struggles into Everyday Greatness (Unabridged)
Paul G. Stoltz, Ph.D. and Erik Weihenmayer
9 hours 30 minutes .
2) The Art of Woo: Using Strategic Persuasion to Sell Your Ideas (Unabridged)
G. Richard Shell and Mario Moussa
10 hour 19 minutes
3) The Game-Changer: How You Can Drive Revenue and Profit Growth with Innovation (Unabridged)
A. G. Lafley, Ram Charan
12 hours 26 minutes .
4) Elements of Power: Lessons on Leadership and Influence (Unabridged)
Terry R Bacon
12 hours 46 minutes .
5) Connecting the Dots for Clarity (Unabridged)
Change Masters Leadership Communications Success Series
5 minutes .
6) Winning Is an Inside Job
1 hour 5 minutes .
7) The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership
John C. Maxwell
3 hours 36 minutes .
8) True to Our Roots: Fermenting a Business Revolution (Unabridged)
6 hours 10 minutes .
9) The Pursuit of Wow!
1 hour 30 minutes .
10) Winners Never Cheat (Unabridged)
Jon M. Huntsman
3 hours 27 minutes .
12) Leading Change (Unabridged)
John P. Kotter
6 hours 34 minutes .
13) Leadership Therapy
5 hours 40 minutes .
14) We Are Smarter Than Me: How to Unleash the Power of Crowds in Your Business (Unabridged)
Barry Libert and Jon Spector
3 hours 33 minutes .
15) On Becoming a Leader: The Leadership Classic Revised and Updated (Unabridged)
6 hours 31 minutes .
16) Who Says Elephants Cant Dance?: Inside IBMs Historic Turnaround (Unabridged)
Louis V. Gerstner, Jr.
8 hour 34 minutes
17) The Offsite: A Leadership Challenge Fable (Unabridged)
Robert H Thompson
4 hours 20 minutes .
18) Why Are We Bad at Picking Good Leaders?: A Better Way to Evaluate Leadership Potential (Unabridged)
7 hours 31 minutes .
19) TouchPoints: Creating Powerful Leadership Connections in the Smallest of Moments (Unabridged)
Douglas R. Conant, Mette Norgaard
3 hours 29 minutes .
20) The Anywhere Leader: How to Lead and Succeed in Any Business Environment (Unabridged)
6 hours 41 minutes .
21) Leading in a Culture of Change (Unabridged)
3 hours 44 minutes .
22) The Extraordinary Leader
John H. Zenger
4 hour 6 minutes
23) Fearless Leadership: How to Overcome Behavioral Blindspots and Transform Your Organization
10 hours 37 minutes .
24) Breaking Through Walls: Breaking Through Walls for Uncommon Success (Unabridged)
2 hours and 48 minutes .
26) Leading Without Authority (Unabridged)
1 hour and 7 minutes .
27) Maximum Influence: 2nd Edition: The 12 Universal Laws of Power Persuasion (Unabridged)
Kurt W Mortensen
8 hours and 49 minutes .
28) Business Secrets of the Trappist Monks: One CEOs Quest for Meaning and Authenticity (Unabridged)
6 hour 51 minutes
29) The Value of Corporate Strategic Management (Unabridged)
41 minutes .
30) The Habit of Winning (Unabridged)
4 hours and 31 minutes .
Link : HTML :