FREE. AudioBook : Screw Everyone: Sleeping My Way to Monogamy. Download
Author of this audiobook is Ophira Eisenberg. Publisher is Audible, Inc.. This audio book is Narrated by Ophira Eisenberg. This was released on 13-FEB-14. Duration of this Audio Book is 7 hours and 31 minutes .. This is unabridged.
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : Screw Everyone is comedian Ophira Eisenberg's wisecracking account of how she spent most of her life saying "yes" to everything - and everyone - and how that attitude ultimately helped her overcome her phobia of commitment. Skeptical about long-term relationships, Eisenberg approached dating as a sort of research experiment from early on: She spent her twenties traveling from futon to futon and gathering data, figuring that one day she'd put it all together somehow and build her own perfect Frankenmate. When she met a guy who didn't fall for the emotionally cavalier facade she'd constructed (a guy who wanted marriage and monogamy), she knew it was time to reevaluate. From her first kiss to saying "I do", Screw Everyone is an honest, hilarious chronicle of how one woman discovered herself, conquered her fears, and even found the real thing one promiscuous encounter at a time. Read more Asin : B00IA52LAO
1) Bitter Is the New Black (Unabridged)
10 hours 18 minutes .
2) Cult Insanity: A Memoir of Polygamy, Prophets, and Blood Atonement (Unabridged)
10 hours 12 minutes .
3) In Search of Captain Zero: A Surfers Road Trip Beyond the End of the Road (Unabridged)
Allan C. Weisbecker
11 hours 25 minutes .
4) Gritos y susurros [Shouts and Whispers (Texto Completo)] (Unabridged)
14 hours 31 minutes .
5) Daughters of Britannia: The Lives and Times of Diplomatic Wives (Unabridged)
14 hour 54 minutes
6) Passages from the Diary of Samuel Pepys (Unabridged)
12 hours 18 minutes .
7) Iacocca: Lee Iacocca Talks about Iacocca The Man, The Legend, and His History-Making Bestseller
Lee Iacocca with William Novak
55 minutes .
8) Emma, Mias dotter [Emma, Mias Daughter] (Unabridged)
7 hour 12 minutes
9) Shattered: In the Eye of the Storm
Faye D. Resnick, Jeanenne V. Bell
2 hours 45 minutes .
10) Son of Harpo Speaks!: A Family Portrait (Unabridged)
Mr. Bill Marx
8 hours 46 minutes .
11) Dancing with Max: A Mother and Son Who Broke Free (Unabridged)
Emily Colson, Charles Colson
6 hours 35 minutes .
12) Walking Ollie (Unabridged)
3 hours 33 minutes .
13) Travelers Along the Way: The Men and Women Who Shaped My Life (Unabridged)
Benedict J. Groeschel
5 hours 36 minutes .
14) Kiss Me Like a Stranger: My Search for Love and Art (Unabridged)
6 hours 36 minutes .
15) Pretty in Plaid (Unabridged)
8 hours 1 minutes .
16) Grace (Eventually): Thoughts on Faith (Unabridged)
5 hours 24 minutes .
17) On Writing: A Memoir of the Craft (Unabridged)
8 hours 5 minutes .
18) Portrait of an Addict as a Young Man: A Memoir (Unabridged)
4 hours 54 minutes .
19) Living Oprah: My One-Year Experiment to Live as TVs Most Influential Guru Advises (Unabridged)
7 hours 22 minutes .
20) You Never Know (Unabridged)
8 hours 48 minutes .
21) Faith Under Fire: An Army Chaplains Memoir (Unabridged)
Roger Benimoff, Eve Conant
7 hour 37 minutes
22) Cat Daddy: What the Worlds Most Incorrigible Cat Taught Me About Life, Love, and Coming Clean (Unabridged)
Jackson Galaxy, Joel Derfner
6 hours 24 minutes .
23) Im Hungry, Daddy (Unabridged)
9 hours and 39 minutes .
24) On Becoming a Dinosaur (Unabridged)
11 minutes .
25) Anna: A Daughters Life (Unabridged)
9 hour 5 minutes
26) Nine Lives: A Chefs Journey from Chaos to Control (Unabridged)
6 hours and 16 minutes .
27) A Fly Fishers World (Unabridged)
8 hours and 29 minutes .
28) Anyone Who Had a Heart: My Life and Music (Unabridged)
8 hours and 27 minutes .
29) Simply Between Millions: From Wall Street to Hollywood (Unabridged)
6 hours and 21 minutes .
30) Some NEW Kind of Trailer Trash (Unabridged)
Dr. Brad Blanton
11 hours and 25 minutes .
31) Better to Be Broken (Unabridged)
2 hours and 6 minutes .
32) Coquilles, Calva and Crme: Exploring Frances Culinary Heritage: A Love Affair wtih Real French Food (Unabridged)
11 hours and 38 minutes .
33) Low Down: Junk, Jazz, and Other Fairy Tales from Childhood (Unabridged)
4 hours and 14 minutes .
34) Men We Reaped: A Memoir (Unabridged)
8 hour 42 minutes
35) Patterns and Coincidences: A Sequel to All Is But a Beginning (Unabridged)
John G. Neihardt
3 hours and 35 minutes .
36) The Butcher and the Vegetarian: One Womans Romp Through a World of Men, Meat, and Moral Crisis (Unabridged)
Tara Austen Weaver
7 hours and 11 minutes .
37) Plain Faith: A True Story of Tragedy, Loss and Leaving the Amish (Unabridged)
Ora-Jay Eash, Irene Eash
5 hours and 58 minutes .
38) My Short, Happy Life in Jeopardy! (Unabridged)
5 hours and 40 minutes .
39) Gone Feral: Tracking My Dad through the Wild (Unabridged)
6 hour 19 minutes
40) Now I See You: A Memoir (Unabridged)
Nicole C. Kear
7 hours and 51 minutes .
41) Not Fade Away: A Memoir of Senses Lost and Found (Unabridged)
Rebecca Alexander, Sascha Alper
7 hours and 56 minutes .
42) Le petit livre de Joshua
2 hour 39 minutes
43) Autobiographisches (Ringelnatz ber Ringelnatz)
1 hour 1 minutes
44) Two Feet: Random Thoughts and Random Travels (Unabridged)
2 hour 43 minutes
45) Under Siege (Unabridged)
8 hours and 7 minutes .
46) Portrait: Thomas Bernhard (Vol. 2)
2 hour 38 minutes
47) Camille Monet und die Anderen. Die Modelle der Impressionisten
1 hour 10 minutes
48) Beneath the Bamboo: A Vietnam War Story (Unabridged)
4 hours and 22 minutes .
49) Mein Weg zu den Sternen: Aus meinem Leben
Léa Linster, Kerstin Holzer
4 hour 25 minutes
50) Wheelchair Wisdom: Awaken Your Spirit Through Adversity (Unabridged)
Linda Noble Topf
3 hours and 25 minutes .
Link : HTML :