FREE. AudioBook : This Sceptred Isle Vol 5: Restoration and Glorious Revolution 1660-1702. Download
This Sceptred Isle Vol 5: Restoration and Glorious Revolution 1660-1702 (Unabridged)
Author of this audiobook is Christopher Lee. Publisher is AudioGO Ltd.. This audio book is Narrated by Anna Massey. This was released on 10-OCT-2006. Duration of this Audio Book is 3 hours 6 minutes .. This is unabridged. ISBN is 9780563557944.
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : The award-winning story of Britain, from the arrival of Julius Caesar in 55 BC to the death of Queen Victoria in 1901.Christopher Lee's history of Britain provides the definitive radio account of the events and personalities that have shaped our nation. From foreign invasions and war to economic crises and social revolution, this is a compelling journey through centuries of dramatic change.Volume 5, covering the years 1660 to 1702, is about great change: the restoration of the monarchy, the Great Plague and the Great Fire in the nation's capital, and, following the immense unpopularity of James II's Catholicism, a ruler from a different country on the throne, William of Orange. Read more Keywords : William of Orange, James II, Anna Massey, restoration, monarchy, great plague, great fire, London, James II, Catholicism, Protestantism, throne Asin : B002V9Z04Y
1) Curran vs. Catholic University: A Study of Authority and Freedom of Conflict (Unabridged)
12 hours 33 minutes .
2) Memoirs of a Geisha (Unabridged)
17 hours 41 minutes .
3) The World of the Ancient Maya: 2nd Edition (Unabridged)
John S. Henderson
10 hours 34 minutes .
4) Heidegger in 90 Minutes (Unabridged)
1 hour 27 minutes .
5) The Text of the United States Constitution (Unabridged)
George H. Smith
2 hours 24 minutes .
6) Aristotle (Unabridged)
A. E. Taylor
4 hour 30 minutes
7) The Boys Crusade: The American Infantry in Northwestern Europe, 1944-1945 (Unabridged) [Modern Library Chronicles]
4 hours 8 minutes .
8) Gilgamesh: A New English Version (Unabridged)
4 hours 5 minutes .
9) Effective Writing for Business, College, and Life (Unabridged)
2 hours 44 minutes .
10) The Americas: A Hemispheric History [Modern Library Chronicles] (Unabridged)
6 hours 16 minutes .
11) Gods Equation: Einstein, Relativity, and the Expanding Universe (Unabridged)
Amir D. Aczel
7 hours 23 minutes .
12) The Pleasure of Finding Things Out (Unabridged)
Richard P. Feynman
8 hours 47 minutes .
13) The Balkans (Unabridged) [Modern Library Chronicles]
6 hours 24 minutes .
14) The Age of Napoleon (Unabridged) [Modern Library Chronicles]
6 hours 3 minutes .
15) The American Revolution: A History [Modern Library Chronicles] (Unabridged)
Gordon S. Wood
6 hours 33 minutes .
16) Housekeeping (Unabridged)
5 hours 31 minutes .
17) Creationists: Selected Essays 1993-2006 (Unabridged)
4 hours 35 minutes .
18) Word Smart II: Building an Even More Educated Vocabulary
Adam Robinson and Julian Fleisher
5 hours 20 minutes .
19) The Lost Dinosaurs of Egypt
William Nothdurft with Josh Smith
6 hours 1 minutes .
20) The Catholic Church (Unabridged) [Modern Library Chronicles]
8 hours 4 minutes .
21) The Reformation (Unabridged) [Modern Library Chronicles]
7 hours 23 minutes .
22) The Trial (Unabridged) (bkreco000586)
8 hours 58 minutes .
23) SPAudiobooks Romeo and Juliet (Unabridged, Dramatised)
2 hour 57 minutes
24) This Sceptred Isle Vol 10: The Age of Victoria 1837-1901 (Unabridged)
3 hours 11 minutes .
25) This Sceptred Isle: The Twentieth Century, Volume 1, 1901-1919 (Unabridged)
2 hours 59 minutes .
26) This Sceptred Isle: The Twentieth Century, Volume 5, 1979-1999 (Unabridged)
3 hour 5 minutes
27) SPAudiobooks Henry V (Unabridged, Dramatised)
3 hours 21 minutes .
28) SmartPass Audio Education Study Guide to War Poetry (Dramatised) (Unabridged)
4 hour 46 minutes
29) Art and Fear: Observations on the Perils (and Rewards) of Artmaking (Unabridged)
David Bayles, Ted Orland
3 hours 8 minutes .
30) Introduction to Biochemistry: AudioLearn Follow-Along Manual (Unabridged)
1 hour and 35 minutes .
Link : HTML :