FREE. AudioBook : Whos in the Room?: How Great Leaders Structure and Manage the Teams Around Them. Download
Whos in the Room?: How Great Leaders Structure and Manage the Teams Around Them (Unabridged)
Author of this audiobook is Bob Frisch. Publisher is Audible, Inc.. This audio book is Narrated by Melissa Reizian Frank. This was released on 07-AUG-12. Duration of this Audio Book is 5 hours 22 minutes .. This is unabridged.
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : Is your company run by a team with no name? At the top of every organization chart lies a myth - that a Senior Management Team makes a company's critical decisions. The reality is that critical decisions are typically made by the boss and a small group of confidants - a "team with no name" - outside of formal processes. Meanwhile, other members of the management team wonder why they weren't in the room or even consulted ahead of time. The dysfunction that results from this gap between myth and reality has led to years of unproductive team building exercises. The problems, Frisch shows, are ones of process and structure, not psychology. Who's In the Room is based on interviews with CEOs at organizations ranging from MasterCard to Ticketmaster to The Red Cross. Understand and embrace the way decision-making actually happens in their organizations Use these "teams with no names" to best advantage Engage the Senior Management Team in the three critical tasks for which it is ideally suited Organizations will get better decisions and superior results by unleashing the full potential of their Senior Management Teams. And bosses will see a dramatic drop-off in people coming into their offices asking, "Why wasn't I in the room?" Read more Asin : B008TVGSEY
1) The Leadership Pipeline 2E: How to Build the Leadership Powered Company (Unabridged)
Ram Charan, Stephen Drotter, James Noel
9 hours 49 minutes .
2) The Intelligent/Impatient Person Profile (Unabridged)
Change Masters Leadership Communications Success Series
13 minutes .
3) Career Smart: 5 Steps to a Powerful Personal Brand (Unabridged)
2 hours 32 minutes .
4) The 21 Most Powerful Minutes in a Leaders Day
John C. Maxwell
2 hours 40 minutes .
5) Managing in the Next Society
Peter F. Drucker
3 hours 15 minutes .
7) The Book on Leadership
3 hours 22 minutes .
8) Love Em or Lose Em: Getting Good People to Stay
Beverly Kaye and Sharon Jordan-Evans
4 hours 25 minutes .
9) Damage Control: Why Everything You Know About Crisis Management Is Wrong (Unabridged)
Eric Dezenhall and John Weber
5 hours 54 minutes .
10) Influencer: The Power to Change Anything (Unabridged)
Kerry Patterson, Joseph Grenny, David Maxfield
8 hour 37 minutes
11) Play to Win in Business and Life: Your Playbook for Success From a Master Coach (Unabridged)
Les Hewitt and Trump University
2 hours 28 minutes .
12) Millionaire MBA Business Mentoring Programme, Week 5 (Unabridged)
Richard Parkes Cordock
3 hour 44 minutes
13) Tough Cookies: Leadership Lessons from 100 Years of the Girl Scouts (Unabridged)
3 hour 55 minutes
14) The Microsoft Edge: Insider Strategies for Building Success (Unabridged)
4 hour 40 minutes
15) All Hands on Deck: 8 Essential Lessons for Building a Culture of Ownership (Unabridged)
4 hours 16 minutes .
16) Discover Your CEO Brand: Secrets to Embracing and Maximizing Your Unique Value as a Leader
7 hours 27 minutes .
17) Prescription for Lasting Success: Leadership Strategies to Diagnose Problems and Transform Your Organization (Unabridged)
5 hours 17 minutes .
18) The Remedy: Bringing Lean Thinking Out of the Factory to Transform the Entire Organization (Unabridged)
6 hours and 16 minutes .
19) Harder Than I Thought: Adventures of a Twenty-First Century Leader (Unabridged)
Robert D. Austin, Richard L. Nolan, Shannon O¿Donnell
9 hour 22 minutes
20) Whoa! Are They Glad Youre in Their Lives? (Unabridged)
2 hours and 20 minutes .
21) The Leaders Compass: A Personal Leadership Philosophy Is Your Key to Success (Unabridged)
Ed Ruggero, Dennis Haley
2 hours and 10 minutes .
22) Jumpstart Your Motivation: To Get Motivated and Stay Motivated (Unabridged)
3 hours and 6 minutes .
23) Die Empty: Unleash Your Best Work Every Day (Unabridged)
5 hour 30 minutes
24) The Outsiders: Eight Unconventional CEOs and Their Radically Rational Blueprint for Success (Unabridged)
William N. Thorndike
5 hours and 52 minutes .
25) Culture at Work (Unabridged)
Andrew L. Moore
2 hours and 57 minutes .
26) Billy Graham: Leading with Love: 5 Timeless Principles for Effective Leaders (Unabridged)
Matt Woodley (editor), Christianity Today International (editor)
4 hour 17 minutes
27) Strategic Connections: The New Face of Networking in a Collaborative World (Unabridged)
Anne Baber, Lynne Waymon, Andre Alphonso, Jim Wylde
7 hours and 4 minutes .
28) The 7 Habits of Highly Effective Virtual Teams: Make a Sccess of Your Virtual Global Workforce (Unabridged)
Paul van der Hagen
2 hours and 17 minutes .
29) Your First Million: Seven Practices for Seven Figures (Unabridged)
26 minutes .
30) Second Chance: For Your Money and Your Life (Unabridged)
Robert T. Kiyosaki
9 hours and 15 minutes .
Link : HTML :