FREE. AudioBook : Rommel: Leadership Lessons from the Desert Fox. Download
Rommel: Leadership Lessons from the Desert Fox (Unabridged)
Author of this audiobook is Charles Messenger. Publisher is Blackstone Audio, Inc.. This audio book is Narrated by Tom Weiner. This was released on 06-APR-2012. Duration of this Audio Book is 5 hours 18 minutes .. This is unabridged.
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : Modeled on the acclaimed Great Generals Series, which features the strategy and legacy of famous American generals, World Generals broadens the scope to include the world's finest military leaders. Each volume includes a foreword by General Wesley K. Clark and is coedited with an afterword by a different foreign general. This exciting series opens with "the Desert Fox", the most famous German field marshal in World War II, Erwin Rommel. A hero of the people of the Third Reich and widely respected by his opponents, Rommel proved himself highly adept at blitzkrieg warfare. He consistently outwitted his adversaries in both France and North Africa through his ability to sense the weak spot in his enemy's deployment and by the pace at which he conducted his operations. Rommel was seriously wounded in France just three days before the aborted attempt on Hitler's life. Rommel subsequently came under suspicion of being involved in the plot and, under pressure, committed suicide. Rommel displayed an outstanding ability to seize the initiative and retain it, and here, Charles Messenger draws on the skills behind this ability for the benefit of modern-day leaders. Charles Messenger served for 20 years as an officer in the Royal Tank Regiment before becoming a full-time military historian and defense analyst. He is the author of nearly 40 books, including The Blitzkrieg Story. He lives in London. Read more Asin : B007ROGEVG
1) What a Party: My Life Among Democrats (Unabridged)
Terry McAuliffe with Steve Kettmann
15 hours 15 minutes .
2) The Grand Turk (Unabridged)
9 hours 59 minutes .
3) Charles de Gaulle (Unabridged)
22 hours 49 minutes .
4) The Ascent of George Washington: The Hidden Political Genius of an American Icon (Unabridged)
17 hours 25 minutes .
5) Reading Jackie: Her Autobiography in Books (Unabridged)
12 hours 30 minutes .
6) Peter the Great: His Life and World
46 minutes .
7) Diana: Her True Story
1 hour 35 minutes .
8) My Father at 100 (Unabridged)
7 hours 32 minutes .
9) Going Rogue: An American Life
7 hour 17 minutes
10) Simone Weil (Unabridged)
Francine du Plessix Gray
6 hours 57 minutes .
11) The Highland Journals of Queen Victoria
2 hour 20 minutes
12) Lives of Extraordinary Women: Rulers, Rebels (and What the Neighbors Thought) (Unabridged)
2 hour 16 minutes
13) The Little School: Tales of Disappearance and Survival in Argentina (Unabridged)
3 hours 13 minutes .
14) Patriarch: George Washington and the New American Nation (Unabridged)
Richard Norton Smith
18 hours 59 minutes .
15) Desert Queen: The Extraordinary Life of Gertrude Bell: Adventurer, Adviser to Kings, Ally of Lawrence of Arabia (Unabridged)
20 hours 10 minutes .
16) Eminent Victorians: Cardinal Manning, Florence Nightingale, Dr. Arnold, General Gordon (Unabridged)
10 hours 26 minutes .
17) Reading Obama: Dreams, Hope, and the American Political Tradition (Unabridged)
8 hour 53 minutes
18) Thomas Jeffersons Creme Brulee: How a Founding Father and His Slave James Hemings Introduced French Cuisine to America (Unabridged)
Thomas J. Craughwell
5 hours and 34 minutes .
19) The Course of My Life (Unabridged)
38 hours and 58 minutes .
20) The Mark of a Giant: 7 People Who Changed the World (Unabridged)
Ted Stewart, Chris Stewart
8 hours and 58 minutes .
21) The Good Spy: The Life and Death of Robert Ames (Unabridged)
14 hours and 46 minutes .
22) Zhizn Arseneva (Unabridged)
13 hours and 49 minutes .
23) The Real Hornblower: The Life and Times of Admiral Sir James Gordon (Unabridged)
6 hours and 56 minutes .
24) Knife Fights: A Memoir of Modern War in Theory and Practice (Unabridged)
7 hour 55 minutes
25) The Snowden Files: The Inside Story of the Worlds Most Wanted Man (Unabridged)
10 hours and 11 minutes .
26) Florence Nightingale (Unabridged)
Sarah K. Bolton
27 minutes .
27) Killing Patton: The Complete History and a Study Guide for Harvard (Unabridged)
World War 2 History Publishing
8 hour 53 minutes
28) My Journey (Unabridged)
APJ Abdul Kalam
3 hours and 2 minutes .
29) Lincolns Body: A Cultural History (Unabridged)
Richard Wightman Fox
25 hour 24 minutes
30) Jos Mara Morelos: Biografa del patriota mexicano [Jos Mara Morelos: Biography of the Mexican Patriot] (Unabridged)
Online Studio Productions
47 minutes .
Link : HTML :