AudioBook : Why We Want You to Be Rich: Two Men, One Message. Download
Why We Want You to Be Rich: Two Men, One Message
Author of this audiobook is Donald J. Trump and Robert T. Kiyosaki. Publisher is Simon and Schuster Audio. This audio book is Narrated by John Dossett and Skipp Sudduth. This was released on 25-SEP-2006. Duration of this Audio Book is 5 hours 34 minutes .. This is abridged. ISBN is 9780743562621. Rating : 3.72/5 ;
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : Donald Trump and Robert Kiyosaki are both concerned. Their concern is that the rich are getting richer, but America is getting poorer. The entitlement mentality is epidemic, creating people who expect their country, employer, or family to take care of them. And like the polar ice caps, the middle class is disappearing. America is becoming a two-class society, and soon you will be either rich or poor. Trump and Kiyosaki want you to be rich.Both are successful businessmen and natural teachers who share a passion for education. They have joined forces to address these challenges, because they believe you cannot solve money problems with money - you can only solve money problems with financial education. Trump and Kiyosaki want to teach you to be rich. Why We Want You to Be Rich was written for you. Read more Keywords : rich, poor, middle class, the apprentice, money problems, entitlements, entitlement mentality, two-class society, financial education Asin : B002VA95MG
1) Power of Time: Controlling Time
56 minutes .
2) Small Business for Dummies, 2nd Edition
3 hours 7 minutes .
3) The Sales Motivator: Quick Tips For Super Sales Success (Unabridged)
1 hour 3 minutes .
4) Primal Leadership: Realizing the Power of Emotional Intelligence (Unabridged)
Daniel Goleman, Richard Boyatzis, and Annie McKee
8 hours 36 minutes .
5) Creating Wealth Encyclopedia, Volume 5, Shows 91-95
3 hours 53 minutes .
6) 7 Laws of Wealth: An Individual Stimulus Plan for Surviving in the New Economy (Unabridged)
9 hour 47 minutes
7) Sexy Little Numbers: How to Grow Your Business Using the Data You Already Have (Unabridged)
Dimitri Maex, Paul B. Brown
6 hours 53 minutes .
8) The Legend of the Monk and the Merchant: Twelve Keys to Successful Living (Unabridged)
3 hour 54 minutes
9) Making Music Your Business: A Guide for Young Musicians (Unabridged)
2 hours and 5 minutes .
10) Talk Like TED: The 9 Public Speaking Secrets of the Worlds Top Minds (Unabridged)
7 hours and 42 minutes .
11) Coaching Guide 2014: Was ist Coaching? Was ist New Social Media Coaching? (Unabridged)
1 hour and 45 minutes .
12) Flash Boys: A Wall Street Revolt by Michael Lewis - A 30 Minute Summary (Unabridged)
46 minutes .
13) Quand on rve le monde
5 hour 43 minutes
14) Die wichtigsten Schemata Zivilrecht
1 hour 18 minutes
15) The Resilient Investor: A Plan for Your Life, Not Just Your Money (Unabridged)
Hal Brill, Michael Kramer, Christopher Peck, Jim Cummings
4 hour 58 minutes
Link : HTML :