AudioBook : Why We Want You to Be Rich: Two Men, One Message. Download
Author of this audiobook is Donald J. Trump and Robert T. Kiyosaki. Publisher is Simon and Schuster Audio. This audio book is Narrated by John Dossett and Skipp Sudduth. This was released on 25-SEP-2006. Duration of this Audio Book is 5 hours 34 minutes .. This is abridged. ISBN is 9780743562621. Rating : 3.72/5 ;
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : Donald Trump and Robert Kiyosaki are both concerned. Their concern is that the rich are getting richer, but America is getting poorer. The entitlement mentality is epidemic, creating people who expect their country, employer, or family to take care of them. And like the polar ice caps, the middle class is disappearing. America is becoming a two-class society, and soon you will be either rich or poor. Trump and Kiyosaki want you to be rich.Both are successful businessmen and natural teachers who share a passion for education. They have joined forces to address these challenges, because they believe you cannot solve money problems with money - you can only solve money problems with financial education. Trump and Kiyosaki want to teach you to be rich. Why We Want You to Be Rich was written for you. Read more Keywords : rich, poor, middle class, the apprentice, money problems, entitlements, entitlement mentality, two-class society, financial education Asin : B002VA95MG
1) Marketplace, 1-Month Subscription
30 minutes .
2) The Small Business Bible, Second Edition: Everything You Need to Know to Succeed in Your Small Business (Unabridged)
Steven D. Strauss
15 hours 15 minutes .
3) The Flight of the Creative Class (Unabridged)
10 hours 54 minutes .
4) The eBay Phenomenon: Business Secrets Behind the Worlds Hottest Internet Company
David Bunnell with Richard Luecke
2 hours 59 minutes .
5) Business Upgrade: 21 Days to Reignite the Entrepreneurial Spirit in You and Your Team (Unabridged)
Richard Parkes Cordock
4 hour 37 minutes
6) Marketing Mastery (bkblak004727)
1 hour 13 minutes .
7) Reframing Academic Leadership: Jossey-Bass Higher and Adult Education (Unabridged)
Lee G. Bolman, Joan V. Gallos
7 hours 23 minutes .
8) Bitter Brew: The Rise and Fall of Anheuser-Busch and Americas Kings of Beer (Unabridged)
12 hour 11 minutes
9) Advanced Guide to Information Marketing: Multiply Your Profits by Repurposing Content (Unabridged)
2 hour 42 minutes
10) The Savage Truth on Money, 2nd Edition (Unabridged)
12 hours and 19 minutes .
11) How YOU Can MASTER Final Expense (Unabridged)
Dr. Troy Clark
7 hours and 57 minutes .
12) Professional Psychics Handbook (Unabridged)
2 hours and 16 minutes .
14) Qui a piqu mon fromage ?
1 hour 19 minutes
15) Verknappen motiviert (Hrbuch-Training fr Fhrungskrfte 8)
Link : HTML :