FREE. AudioBook : Reconstructing America: A History of US, Book 7. Download
Reconstructing America: A History of US, Book 7 (Unabridged)
Author of this audiobook is Joy Hakim. Publisher is Recorded Books. This audio book is Narrated by Christina Moore. This was released on 03-FEB-2005. Duration of this Audio Book is 5 hours 51 minutes .. This is unabridged. ISBN is 9781402530449.
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : Covering a time of great hope and incredible change, Reconstructing America is a dramatic look at life after the Civil War in the newly re-United States. Railroad tycoons were roaring across the country. New cities sprang up across the plains, and a new and different American West came into being: a land of farmers, ranchers, miners, and city dwellers. Back East, large-scale immigration was also going on, but not all Americans wanted newcomers in the country. Technology moved forward: Thomas Edison lit up the world with his electric light. And social justice was on everyone's mind with Carry Nation wielding a hatchet in her battle against drunkenness and Booker T. Washington and W.E.B. DuBois counseling newly freed African Americans to behave in very different ways. Through it all, the reunited nation struggles to keep the promises of freedom in this exciting chapter in A History of US. Read more Keywords : A History of US, United States, America, slavery, emancipation, reconstruction and reform, railroad, thomas edison, Carry Nation, Booker T. Washington, W.E.B. DuBois Asin : B002V5B182
1) All the People: A History of US, Book 10 (Unabridged)
10 hours 29 minutes .
2) Chicken Soup for the Parents Soul: Stories of Loving, Learning, and Parenting
Jack Canfield, Mark Victor Hansen, Kimberly Kirberger, and Raymond Aaron
1 hour 11 minutes
3) Kidnapped (Dramatized)
Robert Louis Stevenson
1 hour 47 minutes .
4) The Prince and the Pauper (Dramatized)
2 hours 9 minutes .
5) Anne of Green Gables (Dramatized)
Lucy Maud Montgomery
2 hours 12 minutes .
6) The Text of the United States Constitution (Unabridged)
George H. Smith
2 hours 24 minutes .
7) A Wind in the Door (Unabridged)
5 hours 8 minutes .
8) For the Childrens Sake (Unabridged)
5 hours 7 minutes .
9) Smart Reading: Read Fast and Remember Every Detail (Unabridged)
Russell Stauffer and Marcia Reynolds
2 hours 18 minutes .
10) Goof-Proof Grammar: Speak and Write with Perfect Confidence
Margaret M. Bynum and Debra C. Giffen
49 minutes .
11) Stuart Little (Unabridged)
1 hour 55 minutes .
12) Berenstain Bears Stories (Unabridged)
Stan and Jan Berenstain
1 hour 20 minutes .
13) Green Eggs and Ham and Other Servings of Dr. Seuss (Unabridged)
52 minutes .
14) The Cat in the Hat and Other Dr. Seuss Favorites (Unabridged)
2 hour 1 minutes
15) Choosing a College: A Guide for Parents and Students (Unabridged)
6 hours 40 minutes .
16) Effective Writing for Business, College, and Life (Unabridged)
2 hours 44 minutes .
17) Treasure Island (Unabridged) (bktant000047)
Robert Louis Stevenson
7 hours 22 minutes .
18) Charlottes Web (Unabridged)
3 hours 29 minutes .
19) Sarah, Plain and Tall Audio Collection (Unabridged)
4 hours 25 minutes .
20) 100 Promises to My Baby
2 hours 51 minutes .
21) Mother-Daughter Wisdom: Creating a Legacy of Physical and Emotional Health
Christiane Northrup, M.D.
6 hours 13 minutes .
22) The First Americans: Prehistory - 1600, A History of US, Book 1 (Unabridged)
5 hours 25 minutes .
23) Making Thirteen Colonies: A History of US, Book 2 (Unabridged)
4 hours 51 minutes .
24) Island of the Blue Dolphins (Unabridged)
25) War, Peace, and All That Jazz, 1918-1945, A History of US, Book 9 (Unabridged)
6 hours 56 minutes .
26) War, Terrible War: A History of US, Book 6 (Unabridged)
4 hours 30 minutes .
27) From Colonies to Country: A History of US, Book 3 (Unabridged)
6 hours 45 minutes .
28) A Swiftly Tilting Planet (Unabridged)
7 hours 18 minutes .
29) The Wind in the Willows (bkbbcw000260)
3 hours 16 minutes .
30) The Transgender Child: A Handbook for Families and Professionals (Unabridged)
Stephanie Brill, Rachel Pepper
8 hour 1 minutes
Link : HTML :