FREE. AudioBook : The Reciprocity Advantage: A New Way to Partner for Innovation and Growth. Download
The Reciprocity Advantage: A New Way to Partner for Innovation and Growth (Unabridged)
Author of this audiobook is Bob Johansen, Karl Ronn. Publisher is Audible Studios. This audio book is Narrated by Kevin Stillwell. This was released on 26-FEB-15. Duration of this Audio Book is 6 hours and 14 minutes .. This is unabridged.
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : A powerful new kind of competitive advantage is now possible thanks to technological and social disruptions that are already occurring. These disruptions revolutionize how companies can partner to create new growth. The Reciprocity Advantage shares a model for creating that growth: define your right-of-way (the underutilized resources you already own that you can share with others), partner to do what you can't do alone, experiment to learn, and scale the new business at low risk. Reciprocity and advantage are words that are not normally seen together, but reciprocity - giving now to get later - will become a normal part of winning in the future. The Reciprocity Advantage shows you how to leverage new forces like digital natives and cloud-served supercomputing now into massively scalable, profitable, incremental growth for your business. Provocative and pragmatic, leading 10-year forecaster Bob Johansen and experienced business developer Karl Ronn describe how to lean in to disruptions to create new growth for your business. They include actual cases showing early successes for a range of companies and nonprofits like IBM, Microsoft, Google, Apple, and TED. They then provide key exercises to define your promising new ideas and nurture them into healthy new businesses. Their recommendations are based on practical experience in managing the problems of new business creation and many years of helping others see the future more clearly. Distilled from hands-on work, this book gets you started today on creating your own reciprocity advantage. Read more Asin : B00U0G0WAW
1) Barbarians at the Gate: The Fall of RJR Nabisco
3 hour 2 minutes
2) Animals, Inc.: A Business Parable for the 21st Century
Kenneth A. Tucker and Vandana Allman
2 hours 50 minutes .
3) Jesus, CEO: Using Ancient Wisdom for Visionary Leadership
Laurie Beth Jones
1 hour 30 minutes .
4) Building Social Business: The New Kind of Capitalism That Serves Humanitys Most Pressing Needs (Unabridged)
8 hours 28 minutes .
5) Conscious Business
3 hours 54 minutes .
6) The Dream Manager: Achieve Results Beyond Your Dreams by Helping Your Employees Fulfill Theirs
3 hours 50 minutes .
7) The Responsibility Revolution: How the Next Generation of Businesses Will Win (Unabridged)
8 hours 21 minutes .
8) Thinking for a Living: How to Get Better Performances And Results from Knowledge Workers (Unabridged)
Thomas H. Davenport
6 hours 49 minutes .
9) Wired for Thought: How the Brain Is Shaping the Future of the Internet (Unabridged)
5 hours 10 minutes .
10) How to Start an Import/Export Business
4 hours 42 minutes .
11) 6 Habits of Highly Effective Bosses (Unabridged)
Stephen E. Kohn, Vincent D. O'Connell
4 hour 29 minutes
12) All I Know About Management I Learned from My Dog (Unabridged)
2 hours 8 minutes .
13) All In: How the Best Managers Create a Culture of Belief and Drive Big Results (Unabridged)
Adrian Gostick, Chester Elton
6 hours 55 minutes .
14) Click Millionaires: Work Less, Live More with an Internet Business You Love (Unabridged)
6 hours 57 minutes .
15) Achieving More: Strategic Direction and Mental Fitness
Dr Rebecca Newton
41 minutes .
16) Driving Loyalty: Turning Every Customer and Employee into a Raving Fan for Your Brand (Unabridged)
8 hours and 43 minutes .
17) Clarity: Clear Mind, Better Mind, Bigger Results (Unabridged)
7 hour 40 minutes
18) Im Sorry I Broke Your Company: When Management Consultants Are the Problem, Not the Solution (Unabridged)
6 hours and 33 minutes .
19) The CIO Paradox: Battling the Contradictions of IT Leadership (Unabridged)
7 hours and 54 minutes .
20) The Next Gen Leader: Cutting Edge Strategies to Make You the Leader You Were Born to Be (Unabridged)
Robert C. McMillan
9 hour 9 minutes
21) Joy, Inc.: How We Built a Workplace People Love (Unabridged)
7 hours and 33 minutes .
22) A Perfect Environmental And SWOT Analysis Using Saturn Corporation for Example (Unabridged)
16 minutes .
23) The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Dont Work and What to Do About It (Unabridged)
Michael E. Gerber
1 hour and 51 minutes .
24) Devenez votre meilleur actif
1 hour 19 minutes
25) Millennials and Management: The Essential Guide to Making It Work at Work (Unabridged)
4 hours and 59 minutes .
26) Service Fanatics: How to Build Superior Patient Experience the Cleveland Clinic Way (Unabridged)
10 hours and 21 minutes .
27) La 8e habitude
Stephen Richards Covey
1 hour 42 minutes
28) Power Through Partnership: How Women Lead Better Together (Unabridged)
Betsy Polk, Maggie Ellis Chotas
3 hours and 39 minutes .
29) Mitarbeiterplanung und Personalpolitik (Mitarbeiterfhrung 1)
Joachim von Hein
1 hour 13 minutes
30) International Management: A College Final Summary (Unabridged)
23 minutes .
Link : HTML :