AudioBook : Ready, Fire, Aim: Zero to $100 Million in No Time Flat. Download
Author of this audiobook is Michael Masterson. Publisher is Gildan Media Corp. This audio book is Narrated by Sean Pratt. This was released on 25-FEB-2008. Duration of this Audio Book is 12 hours 14 minutes .. This is unabridged. Rating : 3.88/5 ;
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : If you had the opportunity to work where, when, and with whom you wanted - all while getting paid very well - would you take it? Self-made multimillionaire and best-selling author Michael Masterson did, and with Ready, Fire, Aim he'll show you how to do the same. Whether you're thinking about starting a new business or growing an existing one, Ready, Fire, Aim has what you need to succeed in your entrepreneurial endeavors. In it, Masterson shares the knowledge he has gained from creating and expanding numerous businesses and outlines a focused strategy for guiding a small business through the four stages of entrepreneurial growth. Along the way, you'll learn the skills needed to succeed in this dynamic environment. Discover how to: Start a business from scratch and make it profitable quickly Keep a growing business growing Get other people to do almost all the hard work for you, so you are free to do the fun stuff Position yourself as an indispensable business builder, so you can enjoy a big share of the profits - even if you are only working part time Duplicate your winning strategy in several businesses so you never have to worry about "needing" any one of them.Over the course of his remarkably successful career, Masterson has developed dozens of businesses, including one still growing at $300 million. Now he shows you how to outsell your competitors by implementing innovative operational procedures to reduce costs and using the power of the Internet to reduce customer complaints and increase profits. Read more Asin : B002V1NUSK
1) How to Be a Values-based Leader: The 30-Minute New Breed of Leader Success Series
Dr. Sheila Murray Bethel
32 minutes .
3) Purple Cow: Transform Your Business by Being Remarkable (Unabridged)
2 hours 58 minutes .
4) Axiom: Powerful Leadership Proverbs (Unabridged)
5 hours 38 minutes .
5) Love Em or Lose Em: Getting Good People to Stay
Beverly Kaye and Sharon Jordan-Evans
4 hours 25 minutes .
6) The Pursuit of Wow!
1 hour 30 minutes .
7) How to Resolve Conflict at Work (Unabridged)
Briefings Media Group
19 minutes .
8) Beyond the 7 Habits
Stephen R. Covey
3 hours 31 minutes .
9) Warren Buffett Speaks: Wit and Wisdom from the Worlds Greatest Investor (Unabridged)
5 hours 12 minutes .
10) Time Management: How to Control Your Day in an Uncontrollable Workplace (Unabridged)
1 hour 22 minutes
11) The Remedy: Bringing Lean Thinking Out of the Factory to Transform the Entire Organization (Unabridged)
6 hours and 16 minutes .
12) Its All About Who You Hire, How They Lead . . . and Other Essential Advice from a Self-Made Leader (Unabridged)
Morton Mandel, John A. Byrne
4 hour 39 minutes
13) Jumpstart Your Motivation: To Get Motivated and Stay Motivated (Unabridged)
3 hours and 6 minutes .
14) Influence and Leadership: Building Rapport in Teams (Unabridged)
1 hour and 54 minutes .
15) The Leadership Handbook: 26 Critical Lessons Every Leader Needs (Unabridged)
John C. Maxwell
7 hours and 36 minutes .
Link : HTML :