FREE. AudioBook : Put First Things First: Habit 3 of The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People. Download
Put First Things First: Habit 3 of The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
Author of this audiobook is Stephen R. Covey. Publisher is Franklin Covey Co.. This audio book is Narrated by Stephen R. Covey. This was released on 11-MAY-2006. Duration of this Audio Book is 1 hour 14 minutes .. This is original_staging. ISBN is 9781929494897.
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : E.M. Gray once observed, "The successful person has the habit of doing the things failures don't like to do. They don't like doing them either necessarily. But their disliking is subordinated to the strength of their purpose." This is the essence of Habit 3. You'll learn a new mindset of examining how you spend your time, and you'll learn how to focus your efforts in ways that create greater success both professionally and personally.Stephen R. Covey's landmark book, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, has sold over 15 million copies. It has impacted lives around the globe because it shuns quick-fix superficial solutions and teaches timeless principles. You can dive into Habit 3 with this audiobook filled with never-before-published segments featuring Stephen R. Covey teaching this life changing topic. Read more Keywords : leadership, habits, focus, time, priorities Asin : B002V0QCEU
2) Build a Personal Coping Strategy - Stay Grounded in the Midst of Change: The 30-Minute New Breed of Leader-Change Success Series
Dr. Sheila Murray Bethel
29 minutes .
5) The Hospitality Industry: Best Practices and Strategies for Success: ExecBlueprint (Unabridged)
Gamal Aziz, Wallace B. Doolin, Simon Cooper
1 hour 11 minutes .
6) The Corporate Athlete
Jack Groppel, Ph.D. with Bob Andelman
2 hours 49 minutes .
7) Managing Change in Crisis
Dr. Stephen R. Covey
1 hour 2 minutes .
8) Radicals and Visionaries
4 hours 53 minutes .
9) Leading with a Limp
Dan B. Allender, PhD
6 hours 12 minutes .
10) Leadership from the Inside Out: Becoming a Leader for Life, 2nd edition, Revised and Expanded (Unabridged)
8 hours 5 minutes .
11) FutureShop (Unabridged)
7 hours 47 minutes .
12) We Are Smarter Than Me: How to Unleash the Power of Crowds in Your Business (Unabridged)
Barry Libert and Jon Spector
3 hours 33 minutes .
13) If You Dont Make Waves Youll Drown: 10 Hard-Charging Strategies for Leading in Politically Correct Times (Unabridged)
6 hours 5 minutes .
14) The Performance Pipeline: Getting the Right Performance at Every Level of Leadership (Unabridged)
7 hour 9 minutes
15) Maharat Edarat Al That: Self Management Skills- in Arabic (Unabridged)
Ali Hassan Salem, Ph.D.
2 hours 14 minutes .
16) Enduring Success: What We Can Learn from the History of Outstanding Corporations (Unabridged)
6 hours 27 minutes .
17) The Drucker Lectures: Essential Lessons on Management, Society and Economy
Peter F. Drucker
8 hours 31 minutes .
18) Amazing Things Will Happen: A Real-World Guide on Achieving Success and Happiness (Unabridged)
C. C. Chapman
2 hour 28 minutes
19) Extreme Productivity: Boost Your Results, Reduce Your Hours (Unabridged)
Robert C. Pozen
7 hours and 39 minutes .
20) Fear Your Strengths: What You Are Best at Could Be Your Biggest Problem (Unabridged)
Robert E. Kaplan, Robert B. Kaiser
2 hour 10 minutes
21) Tipping Sacred Cows: Kick the Bad Work Habits that Masquerade as Virtues (Unabridged)
6 hours and 40 minutes .
22) Jumpstart Your Leadership: 10 Jolts to Leverage Your Leadership (Unabridged)
3 hours and 57 minutes .
23) Keep Your People in the Boat: Workforce Engagement Lessons from the Sea (Unabridged)
Crane Wood Stookey
5 hours and 26 minutes .
24) Delegation and Supervision: The Brian Tracy Success Library (Unabridged)
2 hours and 10 minutes .
26) CEO Guide to Doing Business in Brazil (Unabridged)
Ade Asefeso MCIPS MBA
3 hours and 9 minutes .
27) Coaching for Breakthrough Success: Proven Techniques for Making the Impossible Dreams Possible (Unabridged)
Jack Canfield, Peter Chee
8 hours and 18 minutes .
28) Step Up: Lead in Six Moments That Matter (Unabridged)
Henry Evans, Colm Foster
5 hours and 29 minutes .
29) Strategic Connections: The New Face of Networking in a Collaborative World (Unabridged)
Anne Baber, Lynne Waymon, Andre Alphonso, Jim Wylde
7 hours and 4 minutes .
30) 7 Years with Jim Rohn: Mentored by a Master (Unabridged)
Link : HTML :