FREE. AudioBook : Prescription for Excellence: Leadership Lessons for Creating a World Class Customer Experience from UCLA Health System. Download
Prescription for Excellence: Leadership Lessons for Creating a World Class Customer Experience from UCLA Health System
Author of this audiobook is Joseph Michelli. Publisher is McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc.. This was released on 17-OCT-12. Duration of this Audio Book is 9 hours 36 minutes .. This is abridged.
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : Joseph Michelli, author of The Starbucks Experience and The New Gold Standard, is among the world's top authorities on the principles of creating an organizational culture dedicated to service excellence. In these best-selling books, he examines how leading service companies dominate their respective industries with innovative customer experience strategies. Now, Michelli turns his attention to one of the most complex, controversial, and critical industries - healthcare. In Prescription for Excellence, Michelli provides an inside look at an organization that has become the envy of its industry - and explains how you can dominate your own industry by using the same approach. UCLA Health System is revered worldwide for its top-tier patient/customer care. Great physicians, nurses, researchers, and staff are only part of the equation; UCLA's overall success is a result of organization-wide collaboration that is driven by leaders with a shared vision of unyielding excellence. Michelli breaks down UCLA's approach into five simple principles: Commit to Care Leave No Room for Error Make the Best Better Create the Future Service Serves Us From administrative offices to operating rooms to research centers, continued adherence to these five principles has guided UCLA to financial strength, social significance, and sustainability. The best part is that these principles translate to any industry, so you, too, can achieve similar goals. Michelli gives you the tools to adapt UCLA's ideas, systems, and leadership principles into your own best practices. Whether it is a healthcare organization, a financial institution, or a neighborhood hair salon, good business begins and ends with customer connection. When all workers in an organization focus on providing quality care for those they serve, success inevitably follows. Business is always personal; UCLA's leaders... Read more Asin : B009RT5OCO
1) Judgment: How Winning Leaders Make Great Calls (Unabridged)
Noel Tichy , Warren Bennis
10 hours 23 minutes .
2) Nice Girls Just Dont Get It: 99 Ways to Win the Respect You Deserve, the Success Youve Earned, and the Life You Want (Unabridged)
Lois P. Frankel, Carol Frohlinger
8 hours 32 minutes .
3) Fierce Leadership: A Bold Alternative to the Worst Best Business Practices of Today (Unabridged)
11 hours 11 minutes .
4) The New New Thing: A Silicon Valley Story (Unabridged)
9 hours 25 minutes .
6) Change or Go: How to Stop Non-Team Player Behavior at Work
Arron Parnell Grow
1 hour 10 minutes .
7) The Power of Authentic Inspiration and Praise (Unabridged)
Change Masters Leadership Communications Success Series
13 minutes .
8) Igniting Your Soul at Work: Unleashing Authentic Insight and Action (Unabridged)
5 hours 15 minutes .
9) Positive Leadership: Strategies for Extraordinary Performance (Unabridged)
2 hours 44 minutes .
10) Questions I Ask Myself as a Leader
John C. Maxwell
45 minutes .
11) Leader to Leader Vol. 1 (Unabridged)
edited by Frances Hesselbein and Paul M. Cohen
2 hour 32 minutes
12) The Power of Acknowledgment (Unabridged)
Judith W. Umlas
1 hour 38 minutes .
13) How to Make Big Money In Your Own Small Business: Unexpected Rules Every Small Business Owner Should Know
Jeffrey J. Fox
2 hours 25 minutes .
14) Leading with Kindness: How Good People Consistently Get Superior Results (Unabridged)
William F. Baker, Michael O'Malley
6 hours 36 minutes .
15) Leading Change (Unabridged)
John P. Kotter
6 hours 34 minutes .
16) The Trust Edge: How Top Leaders Gain Faster Results, Deeper Relationships, and a Stronger Bottom Line (Unabridged)
5 hours 44 minutes .
17) Alexander the Greats Art of Strategy: Timeless Leadership Lessons of Historys Greatest Empire Builder
5 hours 39 minutes .
18) Business Improvement Through Transformed Thinking: Your Questions Answered (Unabridged)
19) Talent Is Never Enough: Discover the Choices That Will Take You Beyond Your Talent
4 hours 33 minutes .
20) None of Us Is as Good as All of Us: How McDonalds Prospers by Embracing Inclusion and Diversity (Unabridged)
Patricia Sowell Harris, Jim Skinner (foreword)
4 hours 39 minutes .
21) Influencing Up (Unabridged)
Allan R Cohen, David L. Bradford
6 hours 42 minutes .
22) Stewardship: Lessons Learned From the Lost Culture of Wall Street (Unabridged)
John G. Taft, John C. Bogle (foreword)
6 hour 3 minutes
23) The High Impact Leader
Bruce J. Avolio, Fred Luthans
4 hours 16 minutes .
24) Decisive: How to Make Better Choices in Life and Work (Unabridged)
Chip Heath, Dan Heath
9 hour 9 minutes
25) Fear Your Strengths: What You Are Best at Could Be Your Biggest Problem (Unabridged)
Robert E. Kaplan, Robert B. Kaiser
2 hour 10 minutes
26) How Successful People Lead: Taking Your Influence to the Next Level (Unabridged)
John C. Maxwell
3 hours and 37 minutes .
27) Influencer: The New Science of Leading Change (Unabridged)
Joseph Grenny, Kerry Patterson, David Maxfield, Ron McMillan, Al Switzler
8 hour 9 minutes
28) CEO Guide to Doing Business in New Zealand (Unabridged)
Ade Asefeso MCIPS MBA
2 hours and 53 minutes .
29) 60-Minute CEO: Mastering Leadership an Hour at a Time (Unabridged)
3 hours and 43 minutes .
30) Walt Disney: The Man Behind the Mouse (Unabridged)
12 minutes .
Link : HTML :