AudioBook : The Power of Thanks: How Social Recognition Empowers Employees and Creates a Best Place to Work. Download
Author of this audiobook is Eric Mosley, Derek Irvine. Publisher is McGraw-Hill Digital. This audio book is Narrated by Kevin Young. This was released on 13-FEB-15. Duration of this Audio Book is 6 hours and 59 minutes .. This is unabridged.
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : The most powerful word in your leadership vocabulary is...THANKS! Building a fully engaged, energized workforce is the key to business success. The Power of Thanks reveals how leading companies like Intuit, JetBlue Airways, IHG, Symantec, ConAgra Foods, and The Hershey Company empower employees through social recognition, in which the practice of mutual appreciation and trust directs and rewards higher performance. Eric Mosley and Derek Irvine, executives at the world-renowned employee recognition firm Globoforce, explain why social recognition is so powerful and how you can apply it in your company. Case by case, they show how a carefully planned and consistently executed culture of recognition business strategy inspires: Greater employee engagement and loyalty Stronger, more-unified teams and departments A creative, innovative company culture Improved customer satisfaction Increased profitability and organizational health Mosley and Irvine provide practical advice and proven examples for devising a powerful, growth-generating strategy that modernizes employee recognition for today's social, global, multigenerational and 24x7 wired workforce. When employees participate in a culture that makes everyone a stakeholder in the organization's success, positive energy spreads like wildfire, and business results follow. Something so simple and powerful might work like magic, but it's really just common sense. It's smart management. It's long-term thinking. It's The Power of Thanks. Read more Asin : B00TIZGT9O
1) Conscious Business (Unabridged)
9 hours 27 minutes .
2) The Talent Masters: Why Smart Leaders Put People Before Numbers (Unabridged)
Bill Conaty, Ram Charan
10 hours 44 minutes .
3) Leading at a Higher Level (Unabridged)
10 hour 7 minutes
4) Change Management: Strategies for Realizing Change
John P. Kotter (Professor of Organizational Behavior, Harvard Business School), Jeanie Daniel Duck (
3 hours 20 minutes .
5) Being the Boss: Get the Work Done (Unabridged)
7) Re-Imagine! Business Excellence in a Disruptive Age (Live)
47 minutes .
8) The Leadership Pill: The Missing Ingredient in Motivating People Today (Unabridged)
Ken Blanchard and Marc Muchnick
1 hour 12 minutes .
9) Building Successful Teams (Unabridged)
1 hour 54 minutes .
10) The New York Times Pocket MBA: Forecasting Budgets (Unabridged)
Norman Moore, Ph.D.
2 hours 39 minutes .
11) How to Become a Great Boss: The Rules for Getting and Keeping the Best Employees
Jeffrey J. Fox
2 hours 20 minutes .
12) Corner Office: Indispensable and Unexpected Lessons from CEOs on How to Lead and Succeed
5 hours 9 minutes .
13) The Six Fundamentals of Success (Unabridged)
2 hours 50 minutes .
14) 100 Ways to Motivate Others: How Great Leaders Can Produce Insane Results (Unabridged)
Steve Chandler and Scott Richardson
5 hour 44 minutes
15) Who: The A Method for Hiring (Unabridged)
Geoff Smart, Randy Street
4 hours 47 minutes .
16) Leadership (bkhype000018)
Rudolph W. Giuliani
5 hours 54 minutes .
17) Leadership Lessons of the Navy Seals
4 hours 21 minutes .
18) Jack Welch and the GE Way: Management Insights and Leadership Secrets of the Legendary CEO
4 hours 26 minutes .
19) Creative Memories: The 10 Timeless Principles Behind the Company That Pioneered the Scrapbooking Industry
4 hours 27 minutes .
20) When Fish Fly: Lessons for Creating a Vital and Energizing Workplace (Unabridged)
John Yokoyama and Joseph Michelli, Ph.D.
4 hours 15 minutes .
21) Youre in Charge, Now What?: The 8 Point Plan
Thomas Neff and James Citrin
5 hours 47 minutes .
22) The Heart and Soul of Excellence (Unabridged)
1 hour 1 minutes .
23) See Jane Lead: 99 Ways for Women to Take Charge at Work
Lois P. Frankel, PhD
3 hours 50 minutes .
24) Leadership from the Inside Out: Becoming a Leader for Life, 2nd edition, Revised and Expanded (Unabridged)
8 hours 5 minutes .
25) Big Think Strategy: How to Leverage Bold Ideas and Leave Small Thinking Behind (Unabridged)
Bernd H. Schmitt
4 hours 34 minutes .
26) We Are Smarter Than Me: How to Unleash the Power of Crowds in Your Business (Unabridged)
Barry Libert and Jon Spector
3 hours 33 minutes .
27) The Game-Changer: How You Can Drive Revenue and Profit Growth with Innovation
Ram Charan, A. G. Lafley
6 hour 24 minutes
28) The Unemployed Millionaire: Escape the Rat Race, Fire Your Boss, and Live Life on YOUR Terms! (Unabridged)
Matt Morris, Wallace Wang
6 hours 36 minutes .
29) The Breakthrough Company: How Everyday Companies Become Extraordinary Performers (Unabridged)
Keith R. McFarland
5 hours 52 minutes .
30) The Maverick
5 hour 53 minutes
31) Joy of Business (Unabridged)
4 hours 11 minutes .
32) Talent Is Never Enough: Discover the Choices That Will Take You Beyond Your Talent
4 hours 33 minutes .
33) Win at Work!: The Everybody Wins Approach to Conflict Resolution (Unabridged)
6 hours 8 minutes .
34) Getting Change Right: How Leaders Transform Organizations from the Inside Out (Unabridged)
6 hours 48 minutes .
35) The Custom-Fit Workplace: Choose When, Where, and How to Work and Boost Your Bottom Line (Unabridged)
Joan Blades, Nanette Fondas
6 hour 57 minutes
36) The Anywhere Leader: How to Lead and Succeed in Any Business Environment (Unabridged)
6 hours 41 minutes .
38) What Would Steve Jobs Do?: How the Steve Jobs Way Can Inspire Anyone to Think Differently and Win
5 hours and 15 minutes .
39) The Icarus Deception: How High Will You Fly? (Unabridged)
7 hour 12 minutes
40) Taking Smart Risks: How Sharp Leaders Win When Stakes are High (Unabridged)
7 hours and 24 minutes .
41) The Charisma Coach (Unabridged)
58 minutes .
42) Doing More with Teams: The New Way to Winning (Unabridged)
4 hours and 2 minutes .
43) Sometimes You Win - Sometimes You Learn: Lifes Greatest Lessons Are Gained from Our Losses (Unabridged)
John C. Maxwell, John Wooden (foreword)
7 hour 26 minutes
44) Finding the Space to Lead: A Practical Guide to Mindful Leadership (Unabridged)
8 hours and 1 minutes .
45) The Next Gen Leader: Cutting Edge Strategies to Make You the Leader You Were Born to Be (Unabridged)
Robert C. McMillan
9 hour 9 minutes
46) Leadership: The Warriors Art (Unabridged)
Christopher D. Kolenda
12 hours and 33 minutes .
47) Fish!: A Proven Way to Boost Morale and Improve Results (Unabridged)
Stephen C. Lundin, John Christensen, Harry Paul, Ken Blanchard
2 hour 24 minutes
48) Lead with Humility: 12 Leadership Lessons from Pope Francis (Unabridged)
Jeffrey A. Krames
2 hours and 57 minutes .
49) Mighty Midsized Companies: How Leaders Overcome 7 Silent Growth Killers (Unabridged)
5 hours and 28 minutes .
50) The Service: Reasons Why Leaders and Uplines Are Important (Unabridged)
17 minutes .
Link : HTML :