FREE. AudioBook : The Power of Proactive Recruiting. Download
The Power of Proactive Recruiting (Unabridged)
Author of this audiobook is Henry Glickel. Publisher is Henry Glickel. This audio book is Narrated by Gail Scott-Key. This was released on 23-FEB-15. Duration of this Audio Book is 3 hours and 45 minutes .. This is unabridged.
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : This book is a step-by-step tutorial taking you through the hiring process. "This book is a map though that jungle of a world out there we call hiring, with some recipes for some great snacks along the way. Not only will you be able to find your way through the maze, but you will be satisfied when you're at your journey's end. Henry takes you through that process step by step and shows you the way with solid examples, making each chapter very clear in terms of what must be done, the order in which it should be done, and even consequences when we don't follow the road map (or the recipe for that snack along the way)." (From the foreword by John Sacerdote, president, National Association of Personnel Services) Read more Asin : B00TUFX0QM
1) Change Management: Managing Resistance to Change
Howard H. Stevenson (Sarofim-Rock Professor of Business Administration, Harvard Business School), Pa
1 hour 7 minutes .
2) The Prince: The Strategy of Machiavelli (Unabridged)
3 hours 47 minutes .
3) The 7 Habits for Managers: Managing Yourself, Leading Others, Unleashing Potential
Stephen R. Covey
1 hour 18 minutes .
4) Managing by Values (Unabridged)
Ken Blanchard and Michael O'Connor
2 hours 52 minutes .
5) Fortune: Winning: Great Executive Success Stories You Can Use
Patricia Sellers, Richard Teitelbaum, Thomas Teal
1 hour 31 minutes
6) Drinking from the Firehose: Managing Your Information Overload
55 minutes .
7) Broken Windows, Broken Business: How the Smallest Remedies Reap the Biggest Rewards (Unabridged)
4 hours 15 minutes .
8) Surviving the War for Talent in Asia (Unabridged)
Christina S. S. Ooi
7 hours 50 minutes .
9) Family, Inc.: How to Manage Parents, Siblings, Spouses, Children, and In-Laws in the Family Business (Unabridged)
Larry Colin, Laura Colin
5 hours 36 minutes .
10) Social Media at Work: How Networking Tools Propel Organizational Performance (Unabridged)
Arthur L. Jue, Mary Ellen Kassotakis, Jackie Alcalde Marr
7 hours 48 minutes .
11) Going Lean: How the Best Companies Apply Lean Manufacturing Principles (Unabridged)
Stephen A. Ruffa
7 hours 19 minutes .
12) Getting the Most from Your People (Unabridged)
Arthur R. Pell
3 hours 49 minutes .
13) Be Quick - But Dont Hurry!
Andrew Hill with John Wooden
4 hours 39 minutes .
14) No-Nonsense Leadership: Real World Strategies to Maximize Personal and Corporate Potential (Unabridged)
7 hours 59 minutes .
15) How to Motivate People, Third Edition: Creating Success Series (Unabridged)
4 hour 18 minutes
16) Beyond the Obvious: Killer Questions That Spark Game-Changing Innovation (Unabridged)
7 hours 24 minutes .
17) The Innovation Playbook: A Revolution in Business Excellence (Unabridged)
Nicholas J. Webb
8 hours 59 minutes .
18) The Great Workplace: How to Build It, How to Keep It, and Why It Matters (Unabridged)
Michael Burchell, Jennifer Robin
6 hours 51 minutes .
19) The Apple Way
Jeffrey L. Cruikshank
4 hours 25 minutes .
20) Achieving Credibility: The Key to Effective Leadership (Unabridged)
James M. Kouzes, Tom Peters (introduction)
6 hours and 30 minutes .
21) The Results Space: Think Strategically and Stand Out Professionally (Unabridged)
Dr Rebecca Newton
5 hours and 17 minutes .
22) Stop Complainers and Energy Drainers: How to Negotiate Work Drama to Get More Done (Unabridged)
Linda Byars Swindling
4 hour 51 minutes
23) Think Like Zuck: The Five Business Secrets of Facebooks Improbably Brilliant CEO Mark Zuckerberg (Unabridged)
6 hours and 31 minutes .
24) The Lean Enterprise: How Corporations Can Innovate Like Startups (Unabridged)
Trevor Owens, Obie Fernandez
8 hours and 12 minutes .
25) Roadside MBA: Back Road Lessons for Entrepreneurs, Executives, and Small Business Owner (Unabridged)
Michael Mazzeo, Paul Oyer, Scott Schaefer
7 hours and 25 minutes .
26) Drayv-menedzhment (Unabridged)
3 hours and 43 minutes .
27) Millennials and Management: The Essential Guide to Making It Work at Work (Unabridged)
4 hours and 59 minutes .
28) Sun Tzu fr Manager. Die 13 ewigen Gebote der Strategie
1 hour 12 minutes
30) Succession: Mastering the Make-or-Break Process of Leadership Transition (Unabridged)
Noel M. Tichy
13 hours and 20 minutes .
Link : HTML :