FREE. AudioBook : The Power of Caring for Elementary Schools: Success Secrets for Principals, Teachers, and Parents. Download
The Power of Caring for Elementary Schools: Success Secrets for Principals, Teachers, and Parents
Author of this audiobook is Elmer Winner. Publisher is Tate Publishing. This audio book is Narrated by Josh Kilbourne. This was released on 27-OCT-2010. Duration of this Audio Book is 3 hours 11 minutes .. This is abridged.
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : In an increasingly competitive world, improving the elementary school experience for American children is imperative. What if you were given access to the proven solutions of a highly successful administrator? What would you be willing to do to revitalize your school? What if the secret to a successful school rested on the power of caring? The Power of Caring for Elementary Schools outlines a comprehensive strategy for transforming even the most troubled elementary schools into vibrant, nurturing organizations committed to ensuring students have a quality learning environment. Author Elmer Winner, an elementary administrator for more than 20 years, has created, designed, and collected the secrets to success that every school needs. His blueprint for success and other related strategies will empower schools to reach their potential and will be an inspiration to teachers, administrators, and parents. Read more Asin : B0049CNYQ2
1) On Intelligence (Unabridged)
Jeff Hawkins and Sandra Blakeslee
9 hours 24 minutes .
2) Making a Good Brain Great: The Amen Clinic Program (Unabridged)
Daniel G. Amen
11 hours 5 minutes .
3) The War Against Parents: What We Can Do for Americas Beleaguered Moms and Dads (Unabridged)
Sylvia Ann Hewlett and Cornel West
10 hours 29 minutes .
5) VangoNotes for The Community College Experience, Plus
6) VangoNotes for The American Story, 3/e, Vol. 1
Robert A. Divine
6 hour 5 minutes
8) VangoNotes for Jansons History of Art, 7/e, Vol. 1
Penelope Davies, Frima Fox Hofrichter, Joseph Jacobs, Ann Roberts, David Simon
9) The New York Times Pocket MBA: Leadership and Vision (Unabridged)
Ramon J. Aldag, Ph.D. and Buck Joseph, Ed.D.
2 hours 53 minutes .
10) A Arte do Ensinar [The Art of Teaching] (Unabridged)
Rubem Alves, Marcilio Menezes
46 minutes .
11) How to Set Up and Market Your Own Seminar
54 minutes .
12) Beyond the Speech: How to Dramatically Increase your Clients Results and Your Income
58 minutes .
13) Important Questions Every Speaker Needs to Ask
14) Exposing Your Expertise: Creating and Leveraging Powerful Web Content
56 minutes .
15) Thinking for a Change: 11 Ways Highly Successful People Approach Life and Work
John C. Maxwell
3 hours 24 minutes .
16) Raising Your Spirited Child
Mary Sheedy Kurcinka
3 hours 7 minutes .
17) Less Is More: How Great Companies Use Productivity as a Competitive Tool in Business (Unabridged)
7 hours 45 minutes .
18) Beyond the 7 Habits
Stephen R. Covey
3 hours 31 minutes .
19) The 8th Habit: From Effectiveness to Greatness
Stephen R. Covey
2 hours 28 minutes .
20) Accountability in Action: A Blueprint for Learning Organizations
Douglas B. Reeves, Ph.D.
7 hours 47 minutes .
21) Theres Room for Me Here: Literacy Workshop in the Middle School (Unabridged)
Janet Allen, Kyle Gonzalez
7 hours 28 minutes .
22) Franz Joseph Haydn: 1732 - 1809 (Unabridged)
23) Johann Strauss the Younger: 1825 - 1899 (Unabridged)
24) George Frideric Handel: 1865 - 1759 (Unabridged)
1 hour 1 minutes
25) Johann Sebastian Bach: 1685 - 1750 (Unabridged)
26) Guiseppe Verdi: 1813 - 1901 (Unabridged)
27) Peter Ilyich Tchaikovsky: 1840 - 1893 (Unabridged)
28) The Leader in Me (Unabridged)
Stephen R. Covey
8 hours 40 minutes .
29) Seven Secrets of the Savvy School Leader: A Guide to Surviving and Thriving (Unabridged)
4 hours 12 minutes .
30) The Same Thing Over and Over: How School Reformers Get Stuck in Yesterdays Ideas (Unabridged)
Frederick M. Hess
11 hour 28 minutes
Link : HTML :