FREE. AudioBook : Physical Intelligence: How to Become More Productive, More Energetic, and, Frankly, Better in Bed. Download
Physical Intelligence: How to Become More Productive, More Energetic, and, Frankly, Better in Bed
Author of this audiobook is Mariah Burton Nelson. Publisher is SpeakerNet News. This audio book is Narrated by Mariah Burton Nelson. This was released on 03-JUN-2005. Duration of this Audio Book is 58 minutes .. This is original_staging.
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : As a busy professional you're tired, sore, stiff, and sometimes sick. Yet you're too darn busy to transform yourself into that buff, smiling, super-fit supermodel who taunts you from the television set. Or you "do everything right" but still get headaches or other nagging physical ailments that interfere with your overall happiness or your ability to perform at your peak.If you'd like to feel better and work more productively, this program is for you. You will *not* be told what to eat or not eat. You will *not* be told to exercise for 30 minutes three times a week. Instead, you'll learn how to develop your physical intelligence: The ability to listen to your body's subtle signals, and respond wisely.Physical intelligence improves your concentration and memory and reduces your risk of back pain, cancer, heart disease, stroke, diabetes, arthritis, and depression. Join Mariah Burton Nelson, a busy author and speaker who knows how challenging it is to take care of one's own body. As a lifelong athlete, she's come up with several ways to ensure that you stay at the top of your game.You will learn: Your Physical Intelligence Quotient (take a quick quiz) Why people tend to ignore their bodies The three keys to Physical Intelligence The best way to ask your body what it needs Four ways to structure physical intelligence into your day Why "find an exercise you love" is the wrong approach Why trying to lose weight because you hate how you look is the wrong approach The relationship between physical intelligence and sensuality (finally, the "better in bed" part) Read more Keywords : How to Become More Productive, More Energetic, and, Frankly, Better in Bed Asin : B002V1CGH6
1) Rising to the Top: How to Climb the Corporate Ladder
Made for Success
9 hour 35 minutes
2) VangoNotes for Organizational Behaviour, Fourth Canadian Edition
Nancy Langton and Stephen P. Robbins
3) Perspective Really Matters...It Gives Your Leadership Balance: The 30-Minute New Breed of Leader Success Series
Sheila Murray Bethel
29 minutes .
4) Leading Others Through the Barriers and Resistance to Change: The 30-Minute New Breed of Leader Change Success Series
Dr. Sheila Murray Bethel
28 minutes .
5) The Power of Networking
33 minutes .
6) So You Got the Promotion - Now What? (Unabridged)
Change Masters Leadership Communications Success Series
12 minutes .
8) Equipping 101 (Unabridged)
John C. Maxwell
2 hour 3 minutes
9) The 250 Job Interview Questions Youll Most Likely be Asked
3 hours 18 minutes .
10) Great Leaders and Intelligent Followers
37 minutes .
11) Survive and Profit from a Mid-Career Change
2 hours 53 minutes .
12) How to Become a Better Negotiator
Richard A. Luecke, James G. Patterson
2 hours 40 minutes .
13) Ready for Anything: 52 Productivity Principles for Work and Life
3 hours 8 minutes .
14) The Tom Peters Seminar
2 hours 48 minutes .
15) Managing Network Infrastructure Classroom-To-Go: Windows Server 2003 Edition
2 hours 33 minutes .
16) The Start-Up of You: Adapt to the Future, Invest in Yourself, and Transform Your Career (Unabridged)
Reid Hoffman, Ben Casnocha
6 hours 41 minutes .
17) How to Start a Business: 42 Ways to Begin a Business at Little Cost (Unabridged)
James Timothy White
6 hours 48 minutes .
18) The New Technology Elite: How Great Companies Optimize Both Technology Consumption and Production (Unabridged)
11 hours 51 minutes .
19) Good Idea. Now What?: How to Move Ideas to Execution (Unabridged)
Charles T. Lee
5 hours 30 minutes .
21) Dr. Tony Alessandra Interviews Joe Charbonneau on Successful Failures
27 minutes .
22) Stop Selling and Start Caring (Unabridged)
Michael S. Miller
5 hours and 48 minutes .
23) Business Strategy: The Economist (Unabridged)
9 hours and 41 minutes .
24) Inventing Your Horse Career with Bob Jeffreys and Suzanne Sheppard (Unabridged)
Nanette Levin, Lisa Derby Oden, Bob Jeffreys, Suzanne Sheppard
58 minutes .
25) Breaching Communication Barriers (Unabridged)
M. A. Berry
39 minutes .
26) Brainstorming a Better Book Title (Unabridged)
1 hour and 41 minutes .
27) Networking Is Not Working: Stop Collecting Business Cards and Start Making Meaningful Connections (Unabridged)
2 hours and 18 minutes .
28) Scaling Up: How a Few Companies Make It...and Why the Rest Dont, Rockefeller Habits 2.0 (Unabridged)
8 hours and 49 minutes .
29) Perfekt!: Der berlegene Weg zum Erfolg
18 hour 39 minutes
30) Start a Business Teaching Kids: Updated!: How to Start a Business Teaching Private and Group Enrichment Lessons for Kids (Unabridged)
1 hour and 45 minutes .
Link : HTML :