FREE. AudioBook : The E-Myth Insurance Store: Why Most Insurance Businesses Dont Work and What to Do About It. Download
The E-Myth Insurance Store: Why Most Insurance Businesses Dont Work and What to Do About It (Unabridged)
Author of this audiobook is Michael E. Gerber, John K. Rost. Publisher is Prodigy Audio. This audio book is Narrated by Michael E. Gerber, John K. Rost. This was released on 20-DEC-13. Duration of this Audio Book is 5 hours and 32 minutes .. This is unabridged.
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : Running a successful insurance business is a juggling act. You need expertise in your area of insurance to provide services to clients. You also need the know-how to run a small business. You¿ve probably been well prepared by your education or experience for the technical ins and outs of an insurance business. Yet what training has prepared you to run a business? E-Myth Real Insurance Store fills this knowledge gap, giving you a complete toolkit for either starting a successful business from scratch or maximizing an existing business¿ performance. Loaded with practical, powerful advice you can easily use, this one-stop guide helps you realize all the benefits that come with a thriving insurance business. Read more Asin : B00HES41D8
1) Bruce Muzik - Entrepreneur Lifestyle Design: Conversations with the Best Entrepreneurs on the Planet
1 hour 1 minutes .
3) Positive Leadership: Strategies for Extraordinary Performance (Unabridged)
2 hours 44 minutes .
4) Joe Torres Ground Rules: Twelve Keys to Managing Team Players, Tough Bosses, Setbacks, and Success
2 hours 14 minutes .
5) The Four Obsessions of an Extraordinary Executive: A Leadership Fable (Unabridged)
3 hours 1 minutes .
6) 21 Great Ways to Build a High-Profit Business
56 minutes .
7) Go Team!: Take Your Team to the Next Level (Unabridged)
Ken Blanchard, Alan Randolph, and Peter Grazier
3 hours 6 minutes .
8) Bringing Out the Best in People: How to Apply the Astonishing Power of Positive Reinforcement
Aubrey C. Daniels
4 hours 21 minutes .
9) Winners Never Cheat (Unabridged)
Jon M. Huntsman
3 hours 27 minutes .
10) Great by Choice (Unabridged)
Jim Collins, Morten T. Hansen
8 hours 45 minutes .
11) Becoming a Resonant Leader (Unabridged)
Annie McKee, Richard E. Boyatzis, Fran Johnston
5 hours 30 minutes .
12) Who Says Elephants Cant Dance?: Inside IBMs Historic Turnaround
Louis V. Gerstner, Jr.
6 hour 17 minutes
13) The Big Bing: Theories on the Origins of the Business Universe
5 hours 40 minutes .
14) Power of Communication for Success: 4-Part Series
Dr. Mike Seigel
3 hours 10 minutes .
15) Tough Cookies: Leadership Lessons from 100 Years of the Girl Scouts (Unabridged)
3 hour 55 minutes
16) Performance: Getting Whats Inside Out
2 hours 10 minutes .
17) Executing Your Business Transformation: How to Engage Sweeping Change Without Killing Yourself Or Your Business (Unabridged)
Mark Morgan, Andrew Cole, Dave Johnson, Rob Johnson
8 hours 25 minutes .
18) In Pursuit of Great AND Godly Leadership: Tapping the Wisdom of the World for the Kingdom of God (Unabridged)
9 hours 52 minutes .
19) Courage Goes to Work: How to Build Backbones, Boost Performance, and Get Results (Unabridged)
5 hour 12 minutes
20) Fearless Leadership: How to Overcome Behavioral Blindspots and Transform Your Organization
10 hours 37 minutes .
21) Success and the Self-Image
1 hour and 53 minutes .
22) The Wisdom and Teachings of Stephen R. Covey (Unabridged)
Stephen R. Covey, Sean Covey (introduction and notes)
2 hour 11 minutes
23) Managers as Mentors: Building Partnerships for Learning (Third Edition) (Unabridged)
Chip R. Bell, Marshall Goldsmith
6 hours and 34 minutes .
24) Crucial Conversations...in 30 Minutes: The Expert Guide to Kerry Pattersons Critically Acclaimed Book (The 30 Minute Expert Series) (Unabridged)
The 30 Minute Expert Series
1 hour and 16 minutes .
25) The Simple Truths of Service: Inspired by Johnny the Bagger
38 minutes .
26) The Joshua Principle, Leadership Secrets of RSVPselling (Unabridged)
Tony J. Hughes
8 hours and 38 minutes .
27) Winning the Long Game: How Strategic Leaders Shape the Future (Unabridged)
Steve Krupp, Paul J. H. Schoemaker
8 hours and 4 minutes .
29) Decision Making for Dummies (Unabridged)
16 hours and 45 minutes .
30) The Art of the Start 2.0: The Time-Tested, Battle-Hardened Guide for Anyone Starting Anything (Unabridged)
8 hours and 43 minutes .
Link : HTML :