AudioBook : Moneyball: The Art of Winning an Unfair Game. Download
Author of this audiobook is Michael Lewis. Publisher is Random House Audio. This audio book is Narrated by Scott Brick. This was released on 26-JUL-2011. Duration of this Audio Book is 10 hours 30 minutes .. This is unabridged.
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : Moneyball reveals a quest for something as elusive as the Holy Grail, something that money apparently can't buy: the secret of success in baseball. The logical places to look would be the giant offices of Major League teams and the dugouts. But the real jackpot is a cache of numbers collected over the years by a strange brotherhood of amateur baseball enthusiasts: software engineers, statisticians, Wall Street analysts, lawyers, and physics professors. In a narrative full of fabulous characters and brilliant excursions into the unexpected, Lewis shows us how and why the new baseball knowledge works. He also sets up a sly and hilarious morality tale: Big Money, like Goliath, is always supposed to win.... How can we not cheer for David? Read more Asin : B005EHN61O
1) Ann Liguoris Audio Hall of Fame: Duke Snider
19 minutes .
2) Beyond Belief: Finding the Strength to Come Back (Unabridged)
Josh Hamilton, Tim Keown (Contributor)
7 hours 56 minutes .
3) Eight Men Out: The Black Sox and the 1919 World Series (Unabridged)
11 hours 30 minutes .
4) One Last Strike (Unabridged)
Tony La Russa
15 hour 35 minutes
5) Hitting Secrets of the Pros
4 hours 30 minutes .
6) Damn Yankees: Twenty-Four Major League Writers on the Worlds Most Loved (and Hated) Team (Unabridged)
8 hour 7 minutes
7) It Was Never About the Babe: The Red Sox, Racism, Mismanagement, and the Curse of the Bambino (Unabridged)
Jerry M. Gutlon
8 hour 33 minutes
8) Francona: The Red Sox Years (Unabridged)
Terry Francona, Dan Shaughnessy
14 hour 4 minutes
9) A Magic Summer: The Amazin Story of the 1969 New York Mets (Unabridged)
8 hours and 34 minutes .
10) The Seventh Game (Unabridged)
10 hours and 33 minutes .
11) Waiting for Teddy Williams (Unabridged)
Howard Frank Mosher
9 hour 3 minutes
12) More than Beards, Bellies and Biceps: The Story of the 1993 Phillies (Unabridged)
Robert Gordon, Tom Burgoyne
11 hours and 42 minutes .
13) Baseball between the Lines: Baseball in the Forties and Fifties as Told by the Men Who Played It (Unabridged)
7 hours and 42 minutes .
14) Out of the Shadows: African American Baseball from the Cuban Giants to Jackie Robinson (Unabridged)
9 hours and 3 minutes .
15) A Peoples History of Baseball (Unabridged)
10 hours and 30 minutes .
Link : HTML :