AudioBook : The Money Book for the Young, Fabulous, and Broke. Download
The Money Book for the Young, Fabulous, and Broke
Author of this audiobook is Suze Orman. Publisher is Penguin Audiobooks. This audio book is Narrated by Suze Orman. This was released on 17-FEB-2005. Duration of this Audio Book is 5 hours 52 minutes .. This is abridged. ISBN is 9780143057369. Rating : 3.96/5 ;
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : The Money Book for the Young, Fabulous, & Broke is financial expert Suze Orman's answer to a generation's cry for help. They're called "Generation Debt", people in their 20s and 30s who graduate from college with a mountain of student loan debt and are stuck with one of the weakest job markets in recent history, yet they're painfully aware of the urgent need to take matters into their own hands. The Money Book was written to address the specific financial reality that young people face today. Suze Orman tells her young, fabulous, and broke listeners precisely what actions to take and why. Her advice at times bucks conventional wisdom (Did she just say use your credit card?) and may even seem counterintuitive (Pay into a retirement fund even though your credit card debt is killing you?), but it's her honesty, understanding, and uncanny ability to anticipate the needs of her readers that have made her the most trusted financial expert of the day. Suze takes listeners past broke, to a secure place where they'll never have to worry about revisiting broke again. And she begins the journey with a bit of overwhelmingly good news (yes, there really is good news): Young people have the greatest asset of all on their side - time. Read more Keywords : generation debt, student loans Asin : B002UZMV50
1) Cash in a Flash: Fast Money in Slow Times (Unabridged)
Mark Victor Hansen, Robert G. Allen
11 hours 44 minutes .
2) Family: The Compact Among Generations (Unabridged)
James E. Hughes
10 hours 8 minutes .
3) VangoNotes for Personal Finance, 4/e
Arthur J. Keown
4) The Complete Idiots Guide to Managing Your Money
Robert K. Heady and Christy Heady
5) Wall Street Money Machine: New and Incredible Strategies for Cash Flow and Wealth Enhancement
Wade B. Cook
1 hour 50 minutes .
6) How Did the Real Estate Financing Industry Go So Wrong? (Unabridged)
40 minutes .
7) Think and Grow Rich...In a Minute (Unabridged)
2 hours 28 minutes .
8) The Next Great Bubble Boom: How to Profit from the Greatest Boom in History, 2005-2009
Harry S. Dent, Jr.
4 hours 52 minutes .
9) Ta makten ver dina pengar [Take Control Over Your Money] (Unabridged)
3 hours 12 minutes .
11) Vashi Prava. Sovety Jurista [Your Rights: Lawyer Advice] (Unabridged)
1 hour and 27 minutes .
12) Guide to Investment Strategy (3rd edition): The Economist (Unabridged)
8 hours and 48 minutes .
13) Finances for Teens: Essential Information for the Teenager and His or Her Parents (Unabridged)
Steven Tylor O'Connor
4 hours and 28 minutes .
14) The Smartest Portfolio Youll Ever Own: A Do-It-Yourself Breakthrough Strategy (Unabridged)
Daniel R. Solin
3 hours and 21 minutes .
15) Retiring at 50: How to Calculate Your Future Income for Your Retirement Goals (Unabridged)
36 minutes .
Link : HTML :