AudioBook : The Money Book for the Young, Fabulous, and Broke. Download
Author of this audiobook is Suze Orman. Publisher is Penguin Audiobooks. This audio book is Narrated by Suze Orman. This was released on 17-FEB-2005. Duration of this Audio Book is 5 hours 52 minutes .. This is abridged. ISBN is 9780143057369. Rating : 3.96/5 ;
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : The Money Book for the Young, Fabulous, & Broke is financial expert Suze Orman's answer to a generation's cry for help. They're called "Generation Debt", people in their 20s and 30s who graduate from college with a mountain of student loan debt and are stuck with one of the weakest job markets in recent history, yet they're painfully aware of the urgent need to take matters into their own hands. The Money Book was written to address the specific financial reality that young people face today. Suze Orman tells her young, fabulous, and broke listeners precisely what actions to take and why. Her advice at times bucks conventional wisdom (Did she just say use your credit card?) and may even seem counterintuitive (Pay into a retirement fund even though your credit card debt is killing you?), but it's her honesty, understanding, and uncanny ability to anticipate the needs of her readers that have made her the most trusted financial expert of the day. Suze takes listeners past broke, to a secure place where they'll never have to worry about revisiting broke again. And she begins the journey with a bit of overwhelmingly good news (yes, there really is good news): Young people have the greatest asset of all on their side - time. Read more Keywords : generation debt, student loans Asin : B002UZMV50
1) I Will Teach You to Be Rich (Unabridged)
9 hours 5 minutes .
2) Money Girls Guide to Retirement Planning: Strategies to Save and Invest for a Secure Future (Unabridged)
1 hour 15 minutes .
3) The Pocket Idiots Guide to Investing in Mutual Funds
4 hours 40 minutes .
4) The Automatic Millionaire Homeowner: A Powerful Plan to Finish Rich in Real Estate
4 hours 25 minutes .
5) Retire Happy: What You Can Do Now to Guarantee a Great Retirement
Richard Stim, Ralph Warner
4 hours 19 minutes .
6) Your Money Map: A Proven 7-Step Guide to True Financial Freedom
3 hours 36 minutes .
7) The Automatic Millionaire: A Powerful One-Step Plan to Live and Finish Rich (Unabridged)
4 hours 59 minutes .
8) The Investors Manifesto: Preparing for Prosperity, Armageddon, and Everything in Between (Unabridged)
5 hours 46 minutes .
9) Save More Money
3 hours and 57 minutes .
11) The Richest Man in Babylon...In Action: Based on the All-Time Classic Book by George S. Clason
Nightingale Conanat Learning System
6 hour 17 minutes
12) Make Money from Home: The 5 Most Effective Ways to Make Money at Home Starting Tomorrow (Unabridged)
1 hour and 34 minutes .
13) 50 Ways to Make Money on Facebook (Unabridged)
40 minutes .
14) Learning to Save (Unabridged)
Kim Cruea, Elizabeth Benjamin
7 minutes .
Link : HTML :