FREE. AudioBook : A Mind at a Time: Americas Top Learning Expert Shows How Every Child Can Succeed. Download
Author of this audiobook is Mel Levine, M.D.. Publisher is Simon and Schuster Audio. This audio book is Narrated by Mel Levine, M.D.. This was released on 27-DEC-2002. Duration of this Audio Book is 5 hours 3 minutes .. This is abridged. ISBN is 9780743527781.
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : Different minds learn differently. That's an issue for many children, because most schools still cling to a one-size-fits-all education philosophy. As a result, children struggle because their learning patterns don't fit the schools they are in. Learning begins in schools, but it doesn't end there. Frustrating a child's desire to learn will have lifelong repercussions.In A Mind at a Time, Dr. Mel Levine shows parents how to identify these individual learning patterns. He explains how parents and teachers can nurture a child's strengths and deal effectively with weaknesses. This type of teaching produces satisfaction and achievement for all students. There are eight fundamental systems of learning that draw on a variety of neurodevelopmental capacities. Some students are strong in certain areas and some are strong in others, but no one is equally capable in all eight. Drawing from actual case studies, Dr. Levine shows how parents and children can identify their strengths and weaknesses to determine their individual ways of learning.We must pay attention to individual learning patterns, to individual minds so that we can maximize children's performance in school and in life. In A Mind at a Time, Dr. Levine shows us how. Read more Keywords : learning, education Asin : B002UZHPXI
1) La Madremonte: El Terror De Los Campesinos (Texto Completo)
Yoyo USA, Inc
40 minutes .
2) Beethoven: Una Historia Contada (Texto Completo) [Beethoven ] (Unabridged)
Yoyo USA, Inc
41 minutes .
3) Chicken Soup for the Preteen Soul: Stories of Changes, Choices, and Growing Up for Kids Ages 9-13
Jack Canfield, Mark Victor Hansen, Patty Hansen, and Irene Dunlap
1 hour 14 minutes
4) Jazz (Unabridged)
Walter Dean Myers
42 minutes .
5) Your Money, Day One: How to Start Right and End Rich (Unabridged)
Michael J. Wagner
5 hours 20 minutes .
6) Lives of the Artists: Masterpieces, Messes (and What the Neighbors Thought)
2 hours 1 minutes .
7) The Text of the United States Constitution (Unabridged)
George H. Smith
2 hours 24 minutes .
8) Six-Point Plan for Raising Happy, Healthy Children
2 hour 38 minutes
9) Heroes de la Biblia (Bible Heroes)
10) Walking the Bible: An Illustrated Journey for Kids Through the Greatest Stories Ever Told (Unabridged)
1 hour 37 minutes .
11) Albert Einstein (Unabridged)
7 minutes .
12) Who Was First? (Unabridged)
1 hour 45 minutes .
13) A Part of the Sky (Unabridged)
Robert Newton Peck
3 hours 6 minutes .
14) Do Hard Things: A Teenage Rebellion Against Low Expectations
Brett Harris, Alex Harris
3 hours 48 minutes .
15) Life Strategies for Teens
1 hour 54 minutes .
16) Boy: Tales of Childhood (Unabridged)
3 hours 45 minutes .
17) Boys Will Put You on a Pedestal (So They Can Look Up Your Skirt) (Unabridged)
Philip Van Munching
3 hours 42 minutes .
18) BTP To Go: SAT Prep Talk
Boston Test Prep
2 hours 49 minutes .
19) The Myth of Laziness: Americas Top Learning Expert Shows How Kids and Parents Can Become More Productive
Mel Levine, M.D.
4 hours 54 minutes .
20) Revenge of the Whale: The True Story of the Whaleship Essex
5 hours 29 minutes .
21) Loose Woman and Woman Hollering Creek and Other Stories (Unabridged)
7 hours 49 minutes .
22) Rest and Sleep: Help Your Child Drift Off to Sleep Feeling Calm and Reassured
23) The Lion Childrens Bible: The Worlds Greatest Story Retold for Every Child (Unabridged)
5 hours 7 minutes .
24) Just Annoying! (Unabridged)
2 hour 41 minutes
25) Finding Bigfoot: Everything You Need to Know (Unabridged)
5 hour 31 minutes
Link : HTML :