FREE. AudioBook : All I Know About Management I Learned From My Dog. Download
All I Know About Management I Learned From My Dog (Unabridged)
Author of this audiobook is Martin Levin. Publisher is Audible, Inc.. This audio book is Narrated by Ax Norman. This was released on 20-MAY-13. Duration of this Audio Book is 2 hours and 9 minutes .. This is unabridged.
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : Listen to the story of what a 91-year-old management guru learned about management from an unlikely source: his dog. When 91-year-old legendary management guru Martin Levin decided to adopt a dog by the name of Angel, he thought he was in for an interesting experience, yet not a challenging one. It didn't take long for him to learn that he was wrong. Very wrong. Following one of the guiding mantras of his life to never stop learning, Levin found that each day with his dog brought new insights. Through interacting with Angel, he began to recall some personal adventures that added to this insight. And as it turned out, his journey led him toward realizing the Four Golden Rules of Management:Rule 1: Trust and LeadershipRule 2: CommunicationRule 3: Problem Solving and Decision MakingRule 4: PerseveranceIn the end, Levin found that his Four Golden Rules of Management were so simple that even Angel understood them. Thus, if a manager can develop trust, it will lead to corporate excellence, provided he or she is able to communicate effectively, make the right strategic decisions, and, above all, persevere. Levin's book is one to entertain, inspire, and educate business executives (and dog lovers). Read more Asin : B00CWG85PM
1) Perfect Enough: Carly Fiorina and the Reinvention of Hewlett-Packard (Unabridged)
10 hours 45 minutes .
2) Firms of Endearment: How World-Class Companies Profit from Passion and Purpose (Unabridged)
Rajendra S. Sisodia, David B. Wolfe, and Jagdish N. Sheth
11 hours 33 minutes .
3) What Only the CEO Can Do? (Unabridged)
41 minutes .
4) Scott Stratten - Social Media Specialist: Conversations with the Best Entrepreneurs on the Planet
53 minutes .
5) Understanding and Analyzing Global Economic Trends Affecting Your Company: ExecBlueprint (Unabridged)
Doug Ducey, Ed Story, Paul Dolan
35 minutes .
6) The Hospitality Industry: Best Practices and Strategies for Success: ExecBlueprint (Unabridged)
Gamal Aziz, Wallace B. Doolin, Simon Cooper
1 hour 11 minutes .
7) A Sense of Urgency Creates Great Work
35 minutes .
8) Begin With the End in Mind: Habit 2 of The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People
Stephen R. Covey
1 hour 15 minutes .
9) Primal Leadership: Realizing the Power of Emotional Intelligence
Daniel Goleman, Richard Boyatzis, and Annie McKee
3 hour 28 minutes
10) Testosterone Inc.: Tales of CEOs Gone Wild
3 hours 29 minutes .
11) Its Not About You: A Little Story About What Matters Most in Business (Unabridged)
Bob Burg, John David Mann
2 hours 59 minutes .
12) The Art of Profitability (Unabridged)
5 hours 39 minutes .
13) Strengths Based Leadership: Great Leaders, Teams and Why People Follow (Unabridged)
4 hour 51 minutes
14) Who: The A Method for Hiring (Unabridged)
Geoff Smart, Randy Street
4 hours 47 minutes .
15) Leading Change (Unabridged)
John P. Kotter
6 hours 34 minutes .
16) A Leaders Legacy (Unabridged)
James M. Kouzes and Barry Z. Posner
3 hours 53 minutes .
17) Into the Unknown: Leadership Lessons from Lewis and Clarks Daring Westward Expedition (Unabridged)
7 hours 24 minutes .
18) Leading Minds: An Anatomy of Leadership (Unabridged)
14 hour 37 minutes
19) No Fear of Failure: Real Stories of How Leaders Deal with Risk and Change (Unabridged)
5 hours 41 minutes .
20) The Benevolent Dictator: Empower Your Employees, Build Your Business, and Outwit the Competition (Unabridged)
Michael Feuer, Dustin Klein
6 hours 40 minutes .
21) I Shouldnt Be Telling You This: Success Secrets Every Gutsy Girl Should Know (Unabridged)
10 hours 3 minutes .
22) Us Plus Them: Tapping the Positive Power of Difference (Unabridged)
Todd L Pittinsky
7 hour 3 minutes
23) The Portable MBA (Unabridged)
Kenneth M. Eades, Timothy M. Laseter, Ian Skurnik, Peter L. Rodriguez, Lynn A. Isabella, Paul J. Sim
18 hours 39 minutes .
24) The Conviction to Lead: 25 Principles for Leadership that Matters (Unabridged)
5 hour 57 minutes
25) Turn the Ship Around!: A True Story of Turning Followers into Leaders (Unabridged)
L. David Marquet
6 hour 27 minutes
26) The One-Day Contract (Unabridged)
6 hours and 12 minutes .
27) The Hard Thing About Hard Things: Building a Business When There Are No Easy Answers (Unabridged)
7 hours and 57 minutes .
28) The Unfinished Leader: Balancing Contradictory Answers to Unsolvable Problems (Unabridged)
David L. Dotlich, Peter C. Cairo, Cade Cowan
9 hours and 28 minutes .
29) The Hunt: Target, Track, and Attain Your Goals (Unabridged)
5 hour 6 minutes
30) The Value of Corporate Strategic Management (Unabridged)
41 minutes .
Link : HTML :