AudioBook : Theres More to Life than This: Healing Messages, Remarkable Stories, and Insight about the Other Side from the Long Island Medium. Download
Theres More to Life than This: Healing Messages, Remarkable Stories, and Insight about the Other Side from the Long Island Medium (Unabridged)
Author of this audiobook is Theresa Caputo. Publisher is Simon and Schuster Audio. This audio book is Narrated by Theresa Caputo. This was released on 11-SEP-13. Duration of this Audio Book is 7 hours and 40 minutes .. This is unabridged.
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : The star of TLC's Long Island Medium shares her extraordinary gift and reveals how she helps people who have lost loved ones find peace, closure, and healing. In her highly anticipated new book, brassy and beloved medium Theresa Caputo, star of the hit television show Long Island Medium, opens the door to her world and invites us to experience her exceptional gift of communicating with those who've crossed over to The Other Side. The always funny, frank, and down-to-earth medium began communicating with Spirit at the age of four, but didn't fully accept her gift until she was 33 years old. She had a good life as a busy wife and mom, but also suffered from chronic anxiety that came from ignoring her unique abilities. Once Theresa began channeling, she discovered that she felt much better after delivering a message from Spirit and releasing that energy. Since then she's used her extraordinary gift to help countless people heal from the loss of their loved ones. Theresa makes us all aware that there is more to life than what we see here in the physical world. She wants you to know that our deceased loved ones are safe and at peace assisting us from The Other Side. She also wants you to realize that the unexplainable things you sense and feel from these souls are real, and that it's healthy and essential to acknowledge them. There's More to Life than This explains how Theresa's mediumship works, what happens to our soul when we die, what Heaven is like, what the deceased want us to know, the importance of living a positive life, and the many roles that our family, friends, angels, guides, and God play here and in the afterlife. It also explores how to safely connect with Spirit, so that we can recognize when our loved ones are reaching out. Combining Theresa's personal story, compelling anecdotes, and client readings, this remarkable book teaches us about Spirit and helps us understand the life-affirming mess... Read more Asin : B00DEL0V8S
1) Walking on Water: A Voyage Around Britain and Through Life (Unabridged)
11 hour 57 minutes
2) Bing Crosby: The Early Years (Unabridged)
21 hours 58 minutes .
3) Maybe You Never Cry Again
4 hour 24 minutes
4) My Remarkable Journey
9 hours 1 minutes .
5) AC/DC: a Rockview Audiobiography
Chris Tetley, Jean Brun
6) Im Only Being Honest
1 hour 50 minutes .
7) Bit of a Blur
3 hours 1 minutes .
8) Over the Moon: My Autobiography (Unabridged)
9 hours 52 minutes .
9) The Man Who Changed the Way We Eat: Craig Claiborne and the American Food Renaissance (Unabridged)
12 hours 56 minutes .
10) Behind the Screen Door: Tales from the Hollywood Hills (Unabridged)
3 hours 44 minutes .
11) Redneck Boy in the Promised Land: The Confessions of Crazy Cooter (Unabridged)
8 hours 1 minutes .
12) Eminent Victorians: Cardinal Manning, Florence Nightingale, Dr. Arnold, General Gordon (Unabridged)
10 hours 26 minutes .
13) Stirring the Pot: My Recipe for Getting What You Want Out of Life (Unabridged)
3 hours and 1 minutes .
14) The Little Girl Who Fought the Great Depression: Shirley Temple and 1930s America (Unabridged)
John F. Kasson
8 hours and 55 minutes .
15) True Love (Unabridged)
3 hour 10 minutes
Link : HTML :