FREE. AudioBook : Learn or Die: Using Science to Build a Leading-Edge Learning Organization. Download
Learn or Die: Using Science to Build a Leading-Edge Learning Organization (Unabridged)
Author of this audiobook is Edward D. Hess. Publisher is Random House Audio. This audio book is Narrated by Stefan Rudnicki. This was released on 11-MAR-15. Duration of this Audio Book is 8 hours and 49 min.. This is unabridged.
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : To compete with today's increasing globalization and rapidly evolving technologies, individuals, and organizations must take their ability to learn - the foundation for continuous improvement, operational excellence, and innovation - to a much higher level. In Learn or Die, Edward D. Hess combines recent advances in neuroscience, psychology, behavioral economics, and education with key research on high-performance businesses to create an actionable blueprint for becoming a leading-edge learning organization. Learn or Die examines the process of learning from an individual and an organizational standpoint. From an individual perspective, the audiobook discusses the cognitive, emotional, motivational, attitudinal, and behavioral factors that promote better learning. Organizationally, Learn or Die focuses on the kinds of structures, culture, leadership, employee learning behaviors, and human resource policies that are necessary to create an environment that enables critical and innovative thinking, learning conversations, and collaboration. The volume also provides strategies to mitigate the reality that humans can be reflexive, lazy thinkers who seek confirmation of what they believe to be true and affirmation of their self-image. Exemplar learning organizations discussed include the secretive Bridgewater Associates, LP; Intuit, Inc.; United Parcel Service (UPS); W. L. Gore & Associates; and IDEO. Read more Asin : B00UIE746Q
1) How Did That Happen?: Holding People Accountable for Results the Positive, Principled Way (Unabridged)
Roger Connors, Tom Smith
9 hours 53 minutes .
2) VangoNotes for Marketing: Real People, Real Choices, 5/e
Michael Solomon, Greg Marshall, and Elnora Stuart
3) VangoNotes for Managing Human Resources, 5/e
Luis Gomez-Mejia, David Balkin, and Robert Cardy
6 hour 43 minutes
4) Thank God Its Monday: How to Build a Motivating Workplace
31 minutes .
5) Business Plans for Dummies, Second Edition
3 hours 12 minutes .
6) Memos to the President: Management Advice from the Nations Top CEOs (bkwile000024)
James J. Schiro, editor
2 hours 50 minutes .
7) True to Yourself: Leading a Values-Based Business (Unabridged)
5 hours 15 minutes .
8) Guerrilla Negotiating: Unconventional Weapons and Tactics to Get What You Want (Unabridged)
Jay Conrad Levinson
7 hours 40 minutes .
9) The Circle of Innovation: You Cant Shrink Your Way to Greatness
2 hours 25 minutes .
10) Leaders at All Levels (Unabridged)
5 hours 46 minutes .
11) Empowered: Unleash Your Employees, Energize Your Customers, and Transform Your Business (Unabridged)
Josh Bernoff, Ted Schadler
6 hours 43 minutes .
12) Keeping the Millennials: Why Companies Lose Billions in Turnover to This Generation - and What to Do About It (Unabridged)
8 hours 12 minutes .
14) Design Like Apple: Seven Principles for Creating Insanely Great Products, Services, and Experiences (Unabridged)
4 hours 36 minutes .
15) The Zen Leader: 10 Ways to Go From Barely Managing to Leading Fearlessly (Unabridged)
8 hours and 25 minutes .
16) Management in the 21st Century: More Work Through Less Process (Unabridged)
1 hour and 3 minutes .
17) Eyes Wide Open: How to Make Smart Decisions in a Confusing World (Unabridged)
8 hours and 43 minutes .
18) Time Management Tools for Executives (Unabridged)
Ade Asefeso MCIPS MBA
2 hours and 15 minutes .
19) 5S Lean Manufacturing: Key to Improving Net Profit (Unabridged)
Ade Asefeso MCIPS MBA
2 hours and 29 minutes .
20) Make the Most of Your Money: How to Budget, Save and Manage Your Finances (Unabridged)
2 hours and 52 minutes .
21) Impact Your Business: An Allegory of an Entrepreneurs Journey to Clarity, Cash, Profit, Family, and Success (Unabridged)
6 hours and 30 minutes .
22) The Curriculum: Everything You Need to Know to Be a Master of Business Arts (Unabridged)
10 hours and 17 minutes .
23) Confessions of a Successful CIO: How the Best CIOs Tackle Their Toughest Business Challenges (Unabridged)
Dan Roberts, Brian Watson
4 hour 58 minutes
24) Above the Line: How to Create a Company Culture That Engages Employees, Delights Customers, and Delivers Results (Unabridged)
8 hour 48 minutes
25) TPM Simplified (Unabridged)
Ade Asefeso, MCIPS MBA
3 hours and 27 minutes .
26) Fhrungsstark im Wandel. Change Leadership fr Fhrungskrfte
2 hour 7 minutes
28) Sales Secrets for Product Managers: Tips &Techniques for Product Managers to Better Understand How to Sell Their Product (Unabridged)
1 hour and 2 minutes .
29) Die 11 Geheimnisse des ALDI-Erfolgs
1 hour 15 minutes
30) The 27 Challenges Managers Face: Step-by-Step Solutions to (Nearly) All of Your Management Problems (Unabridged)
8 hours and 32 minutes .
Link : HTML :