FREE. AudioBook : Lean Project Management Explained. Download
Lean Project Management Explained (Unabridged)
Author of this audiobook is Can Akdeniz. Publisher is Can Akdeniz. This audio book is Narrated by Andrea Erickson. This was released on 25-MAR-15. Duration of this Audio Book is 46 minutes .. This is unabridged.
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : The concepts that form the fundamental principles of Lean were initially developed by Taiichi Ohno in the creation of the venerated Toyota Production System (TPS). Ohno employed techniques such as jidoka (intelligent automation), Just-in-Time manufacturing, Kanban (visual ordering systems), kaizen (continuous improvement), and Heijunka (production balancing) to revolutionize production in Toyota's vehicle manufacturing plants. In his book, The Machine that Changed the World, James Womack christened the TPS a Lean system, and the term has since been used to describe any manufacturing or operating system that utilizes a similar methodology. Lean helped Toyota race ahead of GM to take the top-spot in global vehicle manufacture, and it has since laid the foundation for phenomenal success in myriad companies and organizations. Lean is extremely versatile, as can be seen in the profound effect it has had on the success of organizations in wide-ranging sectors of business: from manufacture to government administration. This versatility does not end with the overhaul of company cultures and production systems in different industry sectors. Lean can be adapted and utilized on a much smaller scale: project management. Read more Asin : B00V5BLU9I
1) Driven: Inside BMW, the Most Admired Car Company in the World (Unabridged)
13 hours 41 minutes .
2) 1001 Ways to Reward Employees
3 hour 6 minutes
3) The Levity Effect: Why It Pays to Lighten Up (Unabridged)
Adrian Gostick, Scott Christopher
5 hours 25 minutes .
4) Satisfied Customers Tell Three Friends, Angry Customers Tell 3,000 (Unabridged)
5 hours 17 minutes .
5) The Adversity Quotient @ Work
Paul G. Stoltz
5 hour 12 minutes
6) Accountability in Action: A Blueprint for Learning Organizations
Douglas B. Reeves, Ph.D.
7 hours 47 minutes .
7) Fundraising for Your School (Unabridged)
3 hour 0 minutes
8) Millionaire MBA Business Mentoring Programme, Week 8
Richard Parkes Cordock
2 hour 37 minutes
9) Heroic Leadership: Leading with Integrity and Honor (Unabridged)
William A. Cohen
7 hours 26 minutes .
10) businessThink: Rules for Getting It Right - Now, and No Matter What!
David Marcum, Steve Smith, Mahan Khalsa
4 hours 51 minutes .
11) IT-Driven Business Models: Global Case Studies in Transformation (Unabridged)
Henning Kagermann, Hubert Osterle, John M. Jordan
9 hour 52 minutes
12) Make Difficult People Disappear: How to Deal with Stressful Behavior and Eliminate Conflict (Unabridged)
5 hours 3 minutes .
13) Increasing Influence and Persuasion (Unabridged)
Dr Rebecca Newton
56 minutes .
14) Time Management for Turbulent Times
1 hour and 31 minutes .
15) Why Do Smart People Make Stupid Mistakes? (Unabridged)
4 hour 56 minutes
16) The $50,000 Business Makeover Marathon (Unabridged)
Drew Eric Whitman
11 hours and 4 minutes .
17) Trillions: Thriving in the Emerging Information Ecology (Unabridged)
Peter Lucas, Joe Ballay, Mickey McManus
12 hour 22 minutes
18) The 40 Hour Work YEAR (Unabridged)
1 hour and 55 minutes .
19) Ice Cream Social: The Struggle for the Soul of Ben and Jerrys (Unabridged)
Brad Edmondson, Annie Leonard (foreword), Jeff Furman (epilogue)
8 hour 22 minutes
20) The Essential Guide for Hiring and Getting Hired (Unabridged)
7 hours and 27 minutes .
21) CEO Guide to Doing Business in South Africa (Unabridged)
Ade Asefeso, MCIPS, MBA
1 hour and 41 minutes .
22) The 12 Week Year: Get More Done in 12 Weeks Than Others Do in 12 Months (Unabridged)
Brian P. Moran, Michael Lennington
5 hours and 17 minutes .
23) The Tech Entrepreneurs Survival Guide: How to Bootstrap Your Startup, Lead Through Tough Times, and Cash in for Success (Unabridged)
7 hours and 50 minutes .
24) Vorstellungsgesprch und Beurteilung (Mitarbeiterfhrung 3)
Joachim von Hein
1 hour 16 minutes
26) Sun Tzu - Die Kunst des Krieges
1 hour 19 minutes
27) Erfolgsfaktor Mitarbeitermotivation
1 hour 12 minutes
28) Change Your Space, Change Your Culture: How Engaging Workspaces Lead to Transformation and Growth (Unabridged)
Rex Miller, Mabel Casey, Mark Konchar
7 hours and 45 minutes .
29) Was ist Management? Das Beste aus 50 Jahren
Peter F. Drucker
14 hour 7 minutes
30) Folge dem blauen Vogel. Die Twitter-Story. Bekenntnisse eines Kreativen
7 hour 16 minutes
Link : HTML :