FREE. AudioBook : Lean Management Explained. Download
Lean Management Explained (Unabridged)
Author of this audiobook is Can Akdeniz. Publisher is Can Akdeniz. This audio book is Narrated by Andrea Erickson. This was released on 26-FEB-15. Duration of this Audio Book is 58 minutes .. This is unabridged.
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : Implementing a lean business philosophy can transform an organization, bringing with it huge benefits in terms of reduced operating costs, decreased lead times, and increased customer satisfaction, along with a marked improvement in employee morale, customer loyalty, and quality of products and services. The lean business model - while originally developed within the US and Japanese automotive manufacturing industries - has proven its worth time and again in every field imaginable - from retail and manufacture to central government administration. The right management is crucial for lean companies. As we shall see, lean is not just a set of tools that can be applied to any situation to reap rewards. Lean management involves taking a holistic approach to developing a specific culture throughout an organization - and a lean business culture can only be achieved if everyone buys in. A lean manager must, guide, coach, and inspire - but beyond this they must be open and ready to learn on every step of their journey of continuous improvement. This book will explore in more detail the specific role played by management in lean companies, before delving into the lean toolkit to show you what resources are available and how to get the most from them. Read more Asin : B00U0CHGZK
1) The Second Declaration (Unabridged)
14 hours 1 minutes .
2) Using Information Technology to Your Advantage in the Face of Increased Competition
Peter Cunningham (President, INPUT)
4) By George!: Lessons in Leadership from George Washington, CEO (Unabridged)
1 hour 58 minutes .
5) Go Broke, Die Rich: Turning Around the Troubled Small Business (Unabridged)
4 hours 45 minutes .
6) Getting Your Web Sites to the Top of the Search Engines
59 minutes .
7) How to Profit from Exhibiting, Whether Youre Speaking at the Event or Not
59 minutes .
8) Audience Involvement Strategies for Involuntary, Cynical, and Nonparticipatory Attendees
59 minutes .
9) Social Media at Work: How Networking Tools Propel Organizational Performance (Unabridged)
Arthur L. Jue, Mary Ellen Kassotakis, Jackie Alcalde Marr
7 hours 48 minutes .
10) Setting the Table: The Transforming Power of Hospitality in Business
5 hours 33 minutes .
11) Better Budgeting for Your Business: Optimize Your Companys Financial Performance (Unabridged)
Brian B. Brown
1 hour 57 minutes .
12) Wait: The Art and Science of Delay (Unabridged)
8 hours 52 minutes .
13) Click Millionaires: Work Less, Live More with an Internet Business You Love (Unabridged)
6 hours 57 minutes .
14) I Shouldnt Be Telling You This: Success Secrets Every Gutsy Girl Should Know (Unabridged)
10 hours 3 minutes .
15) The Plugged-In Manager: Get in Tune with Your People, Technology, and Organization to Thrive (Unabridged)
Terri L. Griffith
5 hours and 32 minutes .
16) Dr. Tony Alessandra Interviews Shep Hyken on Moments of Magic
28 minutes .
17) Breaking Out: How to Build Influence in a World of Competing Ideas (Unabridged)
7 hour 5 minutes
18) Smart Tribes: How Teams Become Brilliant Together (Unabridged)
6 hours and 56 minutes .
20) The Network Marketing Bible: How to Make It in the Modern American Economy (Unabridged)
10 hours and 55 minutes .
21) Exceptional Service, Exceptional Profit: The Secrets of Building a Five-Star Customer Service Organization (Unabridged)
Leonardo Inghilleri, Micah Solomon
5 hours and 39 minutes .
22) Multiscreen Marketing: The Seven Things You Need to Know to Reach Your Customers across TVs, Computers, Tablets, and Mobile Phones (Unabridged)
Natasha Hritzuk, Kelly Jones
7 hours and 29 minutes .
23) 30 Minuten Richtiges Feedback
1 hour 17 minutes
24) Lean Government (Unabridged)
Ade Asefeso MCIPS MBA
3 hours and 48 minutes .
25) Die fnf entscheidenden Fragen des Managements
Peter F. Drucker
1 hour 56 minutes
26) The Innovation Book: How to Manage Ideas and Execution for Outstanding Results (Unabridged)
8 hours and 5 minutes .
27) Neu als Fhrungskraft. So werden Sie ein guter Vorgesetzter
5 hour 15 minutes
28) Passing the Leadership Baton: A Winning Transition Plan for Your Ministry (Unabridged)
5 hours and 29 minutes .
29) Lean Project Management Explained (Unabridged)
46 minutes .
30) Startupland: How Three Guys Risked Everything to Turn an Idea into a Global Business (Unabridged)
Mikkel Svane, Carlye Adler
5 hours and 20 minutes .
Link : HTML :