FREE. AudioBook : Leadocracy: Hiring More Great Leaders (Like You) into Government. Download
Leadocracy: Hiring More Great Leaders (Like You) into Government (Unabridged)
Author of this audiobook is Geoff Smart. Publisher is Brilliance Audio. This audio book is Narrated by Geoff Smart. This was released on 01-NOV-12. Duration of this Audio Book is 4 hours 48 minutes .. This is unabridged.
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : Do you think your life will get better in the future? Geoff Smart had some doubts. He saw what you see - how broken government has become. He worried about his career, his family's future, and our everyday quality of life. Then one day, Geoff received an unexpected message that changed how he saw the problem. Geoff was asked to help. His journey took him behind the scenes to work with other private sector leaders who had made the leap into government. What he discovered will surprise you. Leadocracy will tell you: Why great leaders avoid government How the "3 A's of Leading" can help us identify, hire, and become better leaders How we can avoid nonleader candidates like the Turtle, Bureaucrat, Screamer, and Idealist How the adrenaline rush of "flow" can offer leaders from the private sector the adventure of a lifetime Thomas Paine's Common Sense painted a vision that inspired a generation and changed the course of human history. The movement of our time is leadocracy - government by society's greatest leaders. Leaders like you. Read more Asin : B009ZVE632
1) The Ten Faces of Innovation (Unabridged)
Tom Kelley with Jonathan Littman
9 hours 3 minutes .
2) Jack: Straight from the Gut (Unabridged)
Jack Welch with John A. Byrne
3) Scott Stratten - Social Media Specialist: Conversations with the Best Entrepreneurs on the Planet
53 minutes .
4) Lideres del Tercer Milenio (Texto Completo) [Leaders of the Third Millenium (Unabridged)]
Miguel Angel Cornejo
5) Getting Ready to Go On: Presentation Relaxation Techniques (Unabridged)
Change Masters Leadership Communications Success Series
28 minutes .
6) The New York Times Pocket MBA: Organizing a Company
S. Jay Sklar, J.D. and Joseph N. Bongiovanni, J.D.
1 hour 40 minutes .
7) The Target: The Secret to Superior Performance (Unabridged)
Stephen J. Blakesley
2 hours 24 minutes .
8) Confucius in the Boardroom: Ancient Wisdom, Modern Lessons for Business
Confucius, Lao Tzu, Chuang Tzu, and more (edited by Stefan Rudnicki)
3 hours 12 minutes .
9) Power of Leadership Skills (Unabridged)
Dr. Mike Seigel
52 minutes .
11) Winning Under Fire: Turn Stress Into Success the U.S. Army Way
4 hours 30 minutes .
12) When Fish Fly: Lessons for Creating a Vital and Energizing Workplace (Unabridged)
John Yokoyama and Joseph Michelli, Ph.D.
4 hours 15 minutes .
13) Becoming a Leader: Communication Techniques That Motivate, Guide, and Inspire Employees to Excel (Unabridged)
Briefings Media Group
20 minutes .
14) Be-Know-Do: Leadership the Army Way (Unabridged)
The Leader to Leader Institute
6 hours 55 minutes .
15) Business Improvement Through Transformed Thinking: Your Questions Answered (Unabridged)
16) The Boston Consulting Group on Strategy: Classic Concepts and New Perspectives, 2nd Edition (Unabridged)
Carl W. Stern (editor), Michael S. Deimler (editor)
17 hours 17 minutes .
17) The Magic and Moxie of Apple: An Insiders View (Unabridged)
2 hour 11 minutes
18) A Concise Summary of Charles Duhiggs The Power of Habit... in 30 Minutes (Unabridged)
56 minutes .
19) Us Plus Them: Tapping the Positive Power of Difference (Unabridged)
Todd L Pittinsky
7 hour 3 minutes
20) Evolutionaries: Transformational Leadership: The Missing Link in Your Organizational Chart (Unabridged)
Randy Harrington, Carmen E. Voilleque
3 hours 56 minutes .
21) The Trust Edge: How Top Leaders Gain Faster Results, Deeper Relationships, and a Strong Bottom Line (Unabridged)
5 hours 42 minutes .
22) Leadership Mastery: Influencing and Persuading Others (Unabridged)
Chris Widener, Made for Success
1 hour 9 minutes
23) True North Groups: A Powerful Path to Personal and Leadership Development (Unabridged)
Bill George, Doug Baker
3 hours and 39 minutes .
24) Harder Than I Thought: Adventures of a Twenty-First Century Leader (Unabridged)
Robert D. Austin, Richard L. Nolan, Shannon O¿Donnell
9 hour 22 minutes
25) The Leaders Compass: A Personal Leadership Philosophy Is Your Key to Success (Unabridged)
Ed Ruggero, Dennis Haley
2 hours and 10 minutes .
26) The One-Day Contract (Unabridged)
6 hours and 12 minutes .
27) Fewer, Bigger, Bolder: From Mindless Expansion to Focused Growth (Unabridged)
Sanjay Khosla, Mohanbir Sawhney, Richard Babcock (contributor)
6 hour 49 minutes
28) The Zappos Experience: 5 Principles to Inspire, Engage, and Wow (Unabridged)
Joseph A. Michelli
8 hour 31 minutes
29) The Samsung Way: Transformational Management Strategies from the World Leader in Innovation and Design (Unabridged)
Jaeyong Song, Kyungmook Lee
8 hour 44 minutes
Link : HTML :