FREE. AudioBook : Joel Weldon - Legend of the Speaking Profession: Conversations with the Best Entrepreneurs on the Planet. Download
Joel Weldon - Legend of the Speaking Profession: Conversations with the Best Entrepreneurs on the Planet
Author of this audiobook is Joel Weldon. Publisher is Intellect Inspire. This audio book is Narrated by Mike Giles. This was released on 16-APR-2010. Duration of this Audio Book is 56 minutes .. This is original_staging.
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : A former construction worker who turned down a four-year college scholarship because he thought he wasn't smart enough to go to college, Joel Weldon went on to become one of the most sought-after motivational speakers in North America. He has been hired as an idea consultant and sales trainer for some of the world's largest corporations.This interview may contain references to dates, events, etc., that have already taken place. These references have not been omitted in order to maintain the integrity of the recording, as all Meet The Giants interviews are REAL and unedited conversations. Read more Asin : B003HOD3PA
1) Jack Canfield - Americas #1 Success Coach: Conversations With The Best Entrepreneurs On The Planet
44 minutes .
3) The Art of Supportive Leadership: A Practical Guide for People in Positions of Responsibility (Unabridged)
J. Donald Walters
1 hour 26 minutes .
4) Winning Is an Inside Job
1 hour 5 minutes .
5) Getting Ready to Go On: Presentation Relaxation Techniques (Unabridged)
Change Masters Leadership Communications Success Series
28 minutes .
6) The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership
John C. Maxwell
3 hours 36 minutes .
7) The New York Times Pocket MBA: Forecasting Budgets (Unabridged)
Norman Moore, Ph.D.
2 hours 39 minutes .
8) Questions I Ask Myself as a Leader
John C. Maxwell
45 minutes .
9) The Five Temptations of a CEO: A Leadership Fable
1 hour 30 minutes .
10) The 100 Absolutely Unbreakable Laws of Business Success (Unabridged)
6 hours 7 minutes .
11) More Than a Pink Cadillac: Mary Kay Inc.s Nine Leadership Keys to Success
4 hours 26 minutes .
12) Dance of Change: The Challenge to Sustain Momentum in Learning Organizations
Peter Senge, Art Kleiner
6 hour 0 minutes
13) The Truth About Confident Presenting (Unabridged)
4 hours 36 minutes .
15) Listening: The Key to Productivity (Unabridged)
Briefings Media Group
23 minutes .
16) Doing Virtuous Business: The Remarkable Success of Spiritual Enterprise (Unabridged)
Theodore Roosevelt Malloch
5 hours 20 minutes .
17) Everyone Communicates, Few Connect: What the Most Effective People Do Differently
2 hours 54 minutes .
19) See You at the Top: 25th Anniversary Edition
1 hour and 42 minutes .
20) Dr. Tony Alessandra Interviews Mark Sanborn on Leadership
27 minutes .
21) Leading Apple with Steve Jobs: Management Lessons from a Controversial Genius (Unabridged)
6 hour 51 minutes
22) Two Birds in a Tree: Timeless Indian Wisdom for Business Leaders (Unabridged)
6 hours and 32 minutes .
23) Psihotehniki Vlijanija [Influence: Psychological Methods] (Unabridged)
1 hour and 1 minutes .
24) Grounded: How Leaders Stay Rooted in an Uncertain World (Unabridged)
9 hours and 53 minutes .
25) 60-Minute CEO: Mastering Leadership an Hour at a Time (Unabridged)
3 hours and 43 minutes .
26) Take Command: Lessons in Leadership: How to Be a First Responder in Business (Unabridged)
6 hours and 56 minutes .
27) Swag: 6 Battle Tested Strategies to Build and Protect Your Confidence (Unabridged)
Micheal J. Burt
28) Moxie: The Secret to Bold and Gutsy Leadership (Unabridged)
4 hours and 41 minutes .
30) The Art of Modern War, Volume 1 (Unabridged)
1 hour and 30 minutes .
Link : HTML :