FREE. AudioBook : The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership. Download
The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership
Author of this audiobook is John C. Maxwell. Publisher is Thomas Nelson, Inc.. This audio book is Narrated by John C. Maxwell. This was released on 22-FEB-2001. Duration of this Audio Book is 3 hours 36 minutes .. This is abridged. ISBN is 9780785274766.
More Details Download Audio Book Share on : Facebook Twitter Bookmark & Share
Summary : John C. Maxwell combines insights from 30-plus years of leadership with observations from business, politics, sports, religion, and military conflict to bring you a revealing study of the laws of leadership that govern your personal and organizational effectiveness. Find out why Henry Ford nearly sent his own company into bankruptcy; why Princess Diana was loved by millions while her husband couldn't persuade people to give him the time of day; why Coca-Cola's stock held strong even when its CEO suddenly died; and why some entrepreneurs receive plenty of money from venture capitalists while others can't get a dime. Read more Keywords : management, must know book Asin : B002UUKMXI
1) Diligence: Do It to a Finish (Unabridged)
Richard Gorham and Orison Swett Marden
1 hour 23 minutes .
2) Attitude 101: What Every Leader Needs to Know: Maxwells Leadership Series (Unabridged)
John C. Maxwell
2 hours 12 minutes .
3) The New York Times Pocket MBA: Business Financing (Unabridged)
Dileep Rao, Ph.D. and Richard Cardozo, Ph.D
1 hour 32 minutes .
4) Fortune: Winning: Great Executive Success Stories You Can Use
Patricia Sellers, Richard Teitelbaum, Thomas Teal
1 hour 31 minutes
5) Leadership (bkhype000018)
Rudolph W. Giuliani
5 hours 54 minutes .
6) Knowing Your Value (Unabridged)
4 hours 35 minutes .
7) Semper Fi: Business Leadership the Marine Corps Way (Unabridged)
Dan Carrison, Rod Walsh
8 hours 33 minutes .
8) Greater Than Yourself: The Ultimate Lesson of True Leadership (Unabridged)
3 hours 47 minutes .
9) Overcoming the Five Dysfunctions of a Team: A Field Guide for Leaders, Managers, and Facilitators (Unabridged)
3 hours 30 minutes .
10) Power of Communication for Success: 4-Part Series
Dr. Mike Seigel
3 hours 10 minutes .
11) How Remarkable Women Lead: The Breakthrough Model for Work and Life (Unabridged)
Joanna Barsh, Susie Cranston, Geoffrey Lewis
9 hours 1 minutes .
12) Built on Values: Creating an Enviable Culture that Outperforms the Competition (Unabridged)
6 hours 57 minutes .
13) The Unwritten Rules: The Six Skills You Need to Get Promoted to the Executive Level (Unabridged)
5 hours 29 minutes .
14) Emotionally Intelligent Leadership: A Guide for College Students (Unabridged)
Marcy L. Shankman, Scott J. Allen
3 hours 4 minutes .
16) Super Competent: The Six Keys to Perform at Your Productive Best (Unabridged)
35 minutes .
17) Advocacy: Championing Ideas and Influencing Others (Unabridged)
John A. Daly
16 hours 34 minutes .
19) Goal Play!: Leadership Lessons from the Soccer Field (Unabridged)
Paul F. Levy
4 hours and 45 minutes .
20) Getting Innovation Right: How Leaders Leverage Inflection Points to Drive Success (Unabridged)
7 hours and 53 minutes .
21) The Leadership Contract: The Fine Print to Becoming a Great Leader (Unabridged)
5 hours and 40 minutes .
22) The Network Marketing Bible: How to Make It in the Modern American Economy (Unabridged)
10 hours and 55 minutes .
23) Psihotehniki Vlijanija [Influence: Psychological Methods] (Unabridged)
1 hour and 1 minutes .
24) Courage to Execute: What Elite U.S. Military Units Can Teach Business About Leadership and Team Performance (Unabridged)
James D. Murphy
6 hour 14 minutes
25) Lead with Humility: 12 Leadership Lessons from Pope Francis (Unabridged)
Jeffrey A. Krames
2 hours and 57 minutes .
26) The Mentor Effect: College Series, Volume 2 (Unabridged)
42 minutes .
27) Change Your Thinking, Change Your Life: How to Unlock Your Full Potential for Success and Achievement (Unabridged)
8 hours and 57 minutes .
29) Where Startup Ideas Come From: A Playbook for Generating Business Ideas (Unabridged)
4 hours and 9 minutes .
30) The Leadership Dojo: Build Your Foundation as an Exemplary Leader (Unabridged)
5 hours and 14 minutes .
Link : HTML :